Please help

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

abhi_arshilover

IF-Rockerz

abhi_arshilover

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Hello guys,
I have missed today's episode. And i'm here with some personal work. I'm online from my mobile. So, i can't watch the episodes and that too till tuesday! I request can any of u kindly give me written update. Thank u so much in advance.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Please help" in Amrit Manthan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lonelyshadow

IF-Sizzlerz

lonelyshadow

BollyCurry Visual Effects

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Written update will be posted in sometime :)
But here's a quick update.
1. Nimrit amrit re-union, Amrit asks for forgiveness and nirmrit too. But amrit has some motive behind it [as usual]
2.Trip fall catch scene of agam-nimrit.
3.Moon dikhai rasm.
4.Police comes, arrests rajmata[amrit is behind it]
5. Amrit tells everyone that they are bankrupted.
6.Mahi behaves rudely with nimrit, agam stands by her side and speaks for her.

rest will be up by shortly in the regular update :)
For further queries, use the help desk :)
*~Amrit Manthan Help Desk~*
TY :D

amna

Edited by lonelyshadow - 11 May 2012 at 11:51am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

abhi_arshiloverZaYaHolicseelaks

abhi_arshilover

IF-Rockerz

abhi_arshilover

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Thank u for u r quick update amna. AgNi fall-catch scene! Have to watch it. It must be really cute to have agni in one romantic frame. So, the police r for rajmata. But, why does mahi behaves rudely with nimrit? Glad that she has agam by her side. He is really a sweet husband. I'm sure he'll take care of amrit's evil plans and protect his wife.

Edited by abhi_arshilover - 11 May 2012 at 1:18pm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.