Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat

The stuble changes of the heart

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

tanu07

tanu07

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged

The change of heart for Kabir and Neha has subtly but surely begun…. and the journey promises to be beautiful

1)      As expected Neha did pray for Kabir even it was for the sake of his family. It reminded me of Kabir's advise to her in the temple to pray for her 'apne' and here she was praying for his recovery. (I was simply trilled she didn't add a prayer to keep Rishi safe. It was heart-warming when she naturally turned to thank the goddess on hearing Kabir was out of danger.

2)      Kabir slowly awakening from the daze of pain and trauma took in the entire room and called out for Neha not aditi. His first concerns being if she was safe and healthy. She has surely crept into his sub conscious mind for him to lower his guard. I wonder how Neha would have reacted if she had witnessed it.

3)      Neha despite having questions she desperately needs answers for… didn't want to ask him…didn't want to left alone with him in the hospital. The question being why did he put himself in the line of fire to save her… seemed more like she didn't want to hear the answer to that. Whatever his answer would have been may have put her in discomfort… if he was saving her for Aditi's fortune or for because he really care…. The day had taken the toll on her and she was feeling vulnerable to talk on the issue.  That scene was the stealer for me today.

Coming to Kabir… though the mastermind behind the 'Chhal' is far from being disclosed each passing day seems to cement that it is not Kabir…he is as much as a victim as Aditi. He definitely not after the money either. I simply love discovering a part of him everyday… The man is fiercely protective. The way he confirmed about Neha's wellbeing and then turning heartless and cold when he told Neha the wedding is truly on its way to become a reality, seemed to stem from that. Today I felt is the guy carrying the guilt of not being able to save Aditi which is why he is become aggressively protective about Neha. In a way he has started this game of deception which has Neha in a web of continuous danger and he doesn't trust anyone else least Rishi to save her… so he will use this marriage to tie her down to him so he can keep a watchful eye… she likes it or not.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shantellbrownshubabegumstupidestwatchghoshmedhaprc_fan1Enigmatic_Angelintruderfast-Priya01Lennie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The stuble changes of the heart" in Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Lennie

IF-Stunnerz

Lennie

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Well said, i could not agree more...

As you say the subtleness of the change and how its flowing is all there, and as you mentioned the praying for your own, she did ask for Kabir to be alive and well...

I also got the sense that as of right now she cant deal with knowing the answers to her questions on why he saved her, or why there seems to be this 'thing' i guess i should call it between them in such a subtle way, i think in a way she is scared of knowing what else is behind all this masterplan and deception around Aditi's life and Kabir

Kabir i always had a feeling this man had nothing to do with Aditi and her accident, that much was made clear to be in the first week of this show... the way Kabir recalled the accident, and so on... and how he worked on getting Neha and so on

I really like the word Fierce on Kabir, because that is what he possesses, fiercely quiet and soft and fiercely proctective as we have seen him...  i also get why he now is cold and aggressive towards Neha in the precap...

Kabir needs to be all those things he is to protect Neha and also to keep her near him...  soft yet stern, fierce yet gentle

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumghoshmedhaprc_fan1Enigmatic_Angelintruderfastseelaks-Priya01

Enigmatic_Angel

IF-Rockerz

Enigmatic_Angel

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
lovely post,the best moment in today's epi was the scene when kabir as soon when he regained from consciousness he longed for neha..from that scene it is clear that how much he care for her, i think neha did a same thing like that ,when she regained from consciousness , the first name she called was kabir's..it is clear that they think alike..

coming to neha, just loved the scene where she prayed for kabir's well-being, even though she thinks that her husband is kept as a captive by him..
neha is slowly falling for kabir, and kabit too.
"nehir" is awesome..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumghoshmedha-Priya01

intruderfast

IF-Sizzlerz

intruderfast

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged

well said and ditto on kabir

he is the most complex character in this show
we know the pain neha has she expresses it but kabir he keeps it all to himself, his insecurities his worries
he is ready to be a villian so that he can protect neha
sure he has huge guilt thta he could not protect aditi and so he is very protective abt neha
lets see if the marriage happens or not
my gut feeling is that marriage will happen

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumtanu07ghoshmedhaEnigmatic_Angel-Priya01

tanu07

tanu07

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lennie

I really like the word Fierce on Kabir, because that is what he possesses, fiercely quiet and soft and fiercely proctective as we have seen him...  i also get why he now is cold and aggressive towards Neha in the precap...

Kabir needs to be all those things he is to protect Neha and also to keep her near him...  soft yet stern, fierce yet gentle

@ underlined - fell in love with Kabir all over again.

I havent follwed the serial from the start... got hooked on after a recap episode...i guess i have to check the 1st few episodes. Just curious did they ever show Kabir-Aditi scenes as a happily married couple or Kabir's agony due to Aditi's death?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Lennie-Priya01

Lennie

IF-Stunnerz

Lennie

Posted: 14 May 2012 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanu07

Originally posted by Lennie

@ underlined - fell in love with Kabir all over again.

I havent follwed the serial from the start... got hooked on after a recap episode...i guess i have to check the 1st few episodes. Just curious did they ever show Kabir-Aditi scenes as a happily married couple or Kabir's agony due to Aditi's death?

They showed a few flashbacks in terms of Kabir showing Neha a video of how Aditi was and who and everyone is in the family so she knows once he takes her back, you should watch the first week of CSAM, coz that week was filled with the whole setting for the show IMO

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Priya01

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.