India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

Preview for April 26th

sree IF-Rockerz
sree
sree

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 9:21am | IP Logged

Pori is with Sumitra taking care of her. Sumitra is telling her that she is very lucky to have got a bahu like her. Pori is in Cloud Nine. Sumitra then gets reminded of Gargi. She wonders where Gargi is, then thinks she must be in jail. She asks Pori who all are here? Pori does not understand what she means and says i am here, DK, sisters, nurses, doctors etc. Sumitra says  ya enough. I don't want anything more as i have got you.

Gargi calls Pori who is in the corridor. Gargi enquires about Sum. Pori tells her that Sum is 200% alright. Gargi asks her whether she is recognising all. Pori says yes. Pori also says we are now coming home. So be ready to welcome us. Gargi is very upset. Pori feels there is something wrong and says "Aagayi oonth pahaadh ke neeche"

DK is talking to the doctor in his cabin. The doctor is telling him that his wife Disha took Sum to their old house and so she got alright. DK thinks to himself, I am getting buried in Disha's favour. Should i reciprocate to her by showing love or should i discard her bcos of Vedant? Just then, Disha comes in. S\DK wants to talk to her, but Disha says its time to take mummyji home and goes.

DK follows Disha and wants to talk to her. Just then, Sum is brought out by Pori. So, DK stops his talk. Pori then calls aji sunte ho, to DK. She asks him to come near and take ma along. He comes near. Sum then tells Disha to go to her house as she is alright now. Disha is sad. DK says  she will come to our house and stay for few days. Sum says why, she can og to her house, does she not have a house? DK says she is searching for a house, so will stay at our place till she gets one. Sum says then, you can stay in our house, beti. Disha is relieved. So is DK.

Gargi is packing her bags to leave the house. She is taking a big suitcasae and wishes that Sum does not come home till she leaves the house. She is carrying the huge suitcase, reaches the door step when the door bell rings. So she again runs in to her room. Meera opens the door. Disha then introduces Meera to Sum and says she took care of her a lot. Sum thanks Meera and tells DK that she does not need her as she is ok. Sum says she has her bahu with her and sees Pori. Meera is shocked. Disha and DK are unable to say a word. They all go in and Meera is standing gazing at what is happening. Pori then realises that Gargi is not to be seen. She goes to her  room. Gargi is sittingin her room, very tensed. She has locked the door from inside. There is a knock on the door, she very hesitantly opens the door and turns her face. She is afraid that it might be SUm. She slowly turns her face, sees Pori there. Pori asks her why she did not come to welcome Sum. Gargi asks her to bolt the door. Pori is suspicious.

DK is thinking in the dark when Disha comes there. She asks him what he is thinking. He says how can you manage all this humiliation? Disha says what? He says Pori took all the credit for what you have done to my mom. Still you are not reacting. Disha says i wanted her to get alright and now i have achieved it, that is enough for me. Disha tells DK that the day when Sum went to his father's place to ask for money, something should have happened. DK says he suspects Gargi. Disha says Gargi is missing and not to be seen after Sum's entry. Both are surprised.

Gargi is talking to a person over the phone. She is asking for her London ticket. He says it is confirmed. She says she is now moving to the airport and will take the tickets on the way. The person reminds her that her flight is tomorrow. Gargi gets angry and tells him if i go to the airport today itself, and wait there, is it a problem for him. She keeps the phone down.

Vedant returns. He meets Sum. He gives a gift wrapped photo frame to her and asks her to see it. She opens it. There is the photo of Sum with DK as a kid and Vedant as a kid. Both are in her lap. A flashback is shown. Dhruv brings Vedant home. Sum takes him and tells DK that this is your brother. Then, Sum takes out her chain and puts it on VEd. Dhruv takes a photo. The flashback ends. Sum recognises Vedant. Ved shows the chain. They both share a happy moment.

Gargi is in her room waiting for an opprtunity to run. But Sum is sitting in the hall. Vedant comes in. She is shocked. Vedant notices that his mom is very tensed. He asks the reason. She starts to tell something but then stops. He is very suspicious seeing her behave funny. Gargi then says she is going out as she has some work pending. Ved asks then who will take care of business here. Gargi is reluctant,but then takes a file from her suitcase and gives it to Ved. She is very hesitant in taking this step, but has to. She tells him that these are the papers and she has made him the power of attorney to the business. Ved says i cannot take this. Pori comes there and is seeing everything. Ved again asks what her problem is. Gargi does not say anything. Ved gets up when Gargi holds his hand and gives the file. Ved accepts it and walks out. Pori is there. Gargi is trying to go out from the main door when Pori says she wants to help her. Sum is there in the hall, so she has opened the back door for her. Gargi goes(don't know from which door) She slowly walks. In the dark, she finds Disha and Sum standing. She is shocked. Sum is red in her face and is angry. Disha too  stands there.

Vini Goldie
Vini
Vini

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Thanks Sree for the great update!
SALESHNI Senior Member
SALESHNI
SALESHNI

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 9:31am | IP Logged
thanks sree for the preview
aasmaan Senior Member
aasmaan
aasmaan

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Can someone please tell if Dish was wearing the red and white bangles ...

Edited by IFVJ - 26 April 2005 at 9:32am
AALIYAH786 Goldie
AALIYAH786
AALIYAH786

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 9:35am | IP Logged

Thanks Sree................awesome update

Wonder what Sumi  and Dish are doing in the dark?

What will Sumi say to Gargi......................does she remember everything and pretending to be oblivious of the truth?

Can't wait for next update!...............things are heating up now...................poor Dish.......................having to tolerate all this humiliation................................Dk will love her even more now

bubbles Senior Member
bubbles
bubbles

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 9:44am | IP Logged
i feel so sorry for disha. Pori is getting on my nerves now. The directors are sooo stupid, why couldn't dk tell sum that its Disha and not Pori who is his wife, it wouldn't have been a shock. But now that dk has gone along with it, it will bring a bigger shock to sum when she finds out the truth!
ManishaRox IF-Dazzler
ManishaRox
ManishaRox

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 9:47am | IP Logged

Thanks sree Dk would definantely increas his feeling for her but Pori is being treated as BAHU that is not fair Disha does all the hard work Pori gets credit NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!Cry

krangara IF-Rockerz
krangara
krangara

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sree_20

Should i reciprocate to her by showing love or should i discard her bcos of Vedant?

What a jerk!!!!  So, he wants to 'discard' her, haan?  Good for DIsh - she will be better off without this selfish DK! Angry

Go to top