Amrit Manthan

band na baja dein

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

blueflames

IF-Dazzler

blueflames

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
yaar aj Agni marriage ka koi scene nai, aur amrit ki pathetic maffi made nimrit hug her twice, n frm the precap i think the cvs kahin track ki band na baja dein... kch intense scenes dekhaein, stupidity nai.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anurna

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "band na baja dein" in Amrit Manthan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sanjana....

sanjana....

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
no just wait and watch...the main track has just started...

blueflames

IF-Dazzler

blueflames

Posted: 12 May 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged
i agree tht the main thing has just started n we should wait, bt what i am trying to say is tht CVS kch different yet intense scenes dekhaien, not the abrupt stupidity or courage of nimrit. kch acha interesting character develop hona chahiye.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.