Amrit Manthan

Nimrit blessed to have Agham..

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

saveeta24

IF-Rockerz

saveeta24

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Amrit as usual ruined nimrit happiness today..with her emotional talk fooled nimrit and got to know there was no suhaagraat..Gosh nimrit dont be so blind in your sis love and reveal everything to her..like i'm the one to be between you two..she will use it as a weapon against you..

Amrit played her game so cunningly and its the rajmata who is arrrested for not paying tax..she even disclosed their real status that they are bankrupt..police took away the rajmata..to top it she returned all the money mahi gave before marriage so as no bail for her..

Well its predictable amrit will go on ruining everything for nimrit.but the bad thing nimrit has to get a reality check now about how evil is her sister..

With all these antics of amrit scenes to must watch..nimrit falling in agham's arms on the stairs..agham lifting her dupatta for mooh dikayi..awww so mesmerising scenes..really nimrit is lucky to have agham as husband..

The best he shut up his father as he was insulting nimrit..he told him nimrit is his wife and dont dare insult her next time.you are really blessed nimrit..he will be by your side ..

Amrit like challenged agham saying she hopes in future he will protect her sis like this as its life you never know when problems can occur..agham's facial expression was a must watch..let her harm nimrit she will get it from him..

precap nimrit does the blunder again giving the bail money which i think agham must have given her to amrit for rajmata..i'm sure she will do something again ...

Agni in same  frame can make spark fly..no need to say agham was looking really dashing today and amrit burning with jealousy watching nimrit in agham's arms and when he lifted her dupatta..

Edited by saveeta24 - 11 May 2012 at 10:14am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

fnaticringrosesakshaayaniniiAnurnakamiyasaijahnavicjs369-Gaganjot-ZaYaHolickrithikasSofnalonelyshadow__Sneha__

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nimrit blessed to have Agham.." in Amrit Manthan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Gaganjot-

IF-Veteran Member

-Gaganjot-

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Saveeta, you have said everything so beautifully.
I loved three scenes immensely.
1. When Nimrit was about to fall Agam saves her. I think this symbolizes that Agam will never let her fall in life and will be her support throughout.
2. Then when he lifts her ghungat for muh dikhayi. I think there was a certain charm in that scene. Nothing was said nor did he bring her anything, but still it touched your heart.
3. Last but my most fav scene. Agam spoke and spoke such that blew you away. He told his father to dare not talk to his wife like that. I think the sense of respect he has for her shows through this scene.

I have always said that Agam is an observer. He simply observes. Amrit did a splendid job. She ensured that she proved a point. On the other hand Agam observed her actions and read beyond the lines. He knew exactly where she was heading. He knows that Nimrit is naive or blind in her sister's love, but he wants to be there to protect her.

I am simply loving this interaction between AgNi. In fact Amrit has great contribution towards this scene as well. Tej scene with his mother was good too and very sweet. I think it was to the point. very logical scene. I would hope that we get to see Tej with the other trio as well.

Edited by SkyLight - 11 May 2012 at 10:25am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ringrosesakshaayaAnurnakamiyacjs369saveeta24SofnaZaYaHolic

saveeta24

IF-Rockerz

saveeta24

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
I so agree with you the way he walked to her and lifted her dupatta..he did not bring her any gift but nimrit got a valuable one ..she was touched by agham's gesture and she had a smile on her face..

i second you on this too agham is an observer..today it was amrit's day but  agham will strike back as he is no fool ..he will be there for nimrit ...as  he knows her heart is too pure and vulnerable when she is with amrit...

Edited by saveeta24 - 11 May 2012 at 10:31am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

akshaayaAnurnakamiya-Gaganjot-Sofna

-Gaganjot-

IF-Veteran Member

-Gaganjot-

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saveeta24

I so agree with you the way he walked to her and lifted her dupatta..he did not bring her any gift but nimrit got a valuable one ..she was touched by agham's gesture and she had a smile on her face..

i second you on this to agham is an observer..today it was amrit's day but  agham will strike back as he is no fool ..he will be there for nimrit ...as  he knows her heart is too pure and vulnerable when she is with amrit...

Saveeta,
That is precisely why Agam is a stronger character. Like you said, he is definitely not a fool. He could read through every single word that was coming out of Amrit's mouth. His character is definitely a suprise package. I could rave about his character all day long because after a long time I have seen a characterization of male lead, who is not overly positive or negative.  He is who he is. No pretence.

Edited by SkyLight - 11 May 2012 at 10:36am

akshaayaAnurnasaveeta24ZaYaHolicSofna

saveeta24

IF-Rockerz

saveeta24

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Definitely agham is one strong character..a male lead with lots of depth in his characterisation..like you said a surprise package as when i saw his entry i never knew navi character as agham will elevate the show to this level..he did made an impact..

What i love about him is he dont have to talk too much but his silence spoke volumes..today he could have said a lot to the police but he said justice is justice but i'm sure he will go in depth of this matter..he has hated amrit for 20 yrs and he knows her very well..

Hope his name is in the popular cast soon..he is doing one great job in the show..must say he brings the charm in the show ..

sensuellaakshaaya-Gaganjot-ZaYaHolicSofna

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 12 May 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged
awesome post and so beautifully written Saveeta . Nimrit really blessed to have Agam as her husband :) I wanted to see a husband who is so supportive and caring to his wife and after watching Agam he really touches my heart :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saveeta24

starfire15789

starfire15789

Posted: 12 May 2012 at 6:33am | IP Logged
very good post and awesome update Clap
well done, i enjoyed reading it.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.