my complains for this show

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

tanvismile

IF-Rockerz

tanvismile

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
these days this show has just depressed me 

1.background music ,except the main chal background music rest all tunes are bogus ,they just make the emotional scenes too boring like 1970 old films.
2.secondly mixing of tracks ,i mean were they not showing the shadi track ?then suddenly accident ,confusing promo and most important additi is not feeling anything about kabir who saved her life ,how is shadi possible when kabir is injured?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

veil_of_rosesanji-mira

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "my complains for this show" in Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shantellbrown

Groupbie

shantellbrown

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
I can't comment on the music..its ok

But as far as the actual track goes..it makes sense..remember its a mystery..so they will withold certain things to keep the suspense intact..

I guess its not a usual love story..so Kabir to a certain extent has started displaying feelings towards Neha but for Neha..he is still the guy who has kidnapped and tortured her husband..its very difficult for her to feel anything except anger and hatred towards this guy..

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

BrarjayshubabegumSuneel_kumarnewveeEnigmatic_Angelprc_fan1swethasyam08seelaks--Udhay--Masooma Bukhari

ghoshmedha

ghoshmedha

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shantellbrown

I can't comment on the music..its ok

But as far as the actual track goes..it makes sense..remember its a mystery..so they will withold certain things to keep the suspense intact..

I guess its not a usual love story..so Kabir to a certain extent has started displaying feelings towards Neha but for Neha..he is still the guy who has kidnapped and tortured her husband..its very difficult for her to feel anything except anger and hatred towards this guy..

also c mt b thnkn dat it ws js an attmpt 2 secure d 900 crores...Cry

br200910

IF-Rockerz

br200910

Posted: 12 May 2012 at 12:33am | IP Logged
 agree... Stern Smile

jmoyee200

IF-Rockerz

jmoyee200

Posted: 12 May 2012 at 1:17am | IP Logged
agree...

DikshaAshni

Groupbie

DikshaAshni

Posted: 12 May 2012 at 2:25am | IP Logged
promo is confusing me too...others things are still fine...

waizmapa

waizmapa

Posted: 12 May 2012 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
Same here... The promo seems to be confusing me!

Aminabasar

Groupbie

Aminabasar

Posted: 13 May 2012 at 6:54am | IP Logged
agree wid U

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.