UPDATE 11MAY 2012_OMG

seriallover_OMG Senior Member
seriallover_OMG
seriallover_OMG

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
hi!!!!!SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
Today was fine,nothing much happened
but yes PRECAP!! was great.WinkWinkWinkWink
Starting with our Great malti devi who argued with our emotional sanchi's mom.

Sanchi's mom--My sanchi is very unlucky to have a husband like Indu.CryCryCryCryCryCryCry
Malti devi---My Indu is very handsome,charming and chauchak,,ur sanchi will be very happy with him.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Sanchi's mom is SUPERCUTE especially when she cries.I would love to have a mom like her.MY real mom is more like Malti devi and IAm her chauchak daughter.WinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink

Now,Indu singh and her friends saw malti devi and mamiji entering inside the house and they freaked out.ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused
Malti devi and mamiji took a tour of the whole house and were very surprised to see everyone sleeping(but radharani was doubting something fishyShockedShockedShockedShocked),,so she went to the kitchen to check those papers in atta container.When indu and his friends saw her in kitchen,they made a plan.Indu's friend(the one with wired hair) came back with a photocopy(like after eternity)LOLLOLLOLLOL
So, indu went to kitchen and flattered mamiji,in the meanwhile indu's friend slipped that photocopy into a dal container (bcoz he was unable to open atta containerLOLLOLLOLLOL).Radharani found those papers in dal container and didnt suspect anything.ShockedShockedShocked

Ques:-How come radharani cant see a boy coming inside the kitchen,staying there for 2 whole minutes and moved out????

ANd then after the paper victory,Indu went to sanchi's house through balcony and went to her room,,TongueTongueTongueTongueTongueyes,,,,,ROOM,HER ROOMTongueTongueTongue but then sanchi was busy in removing her mehendi furiously.When she saw indu inside her room(it has become a habit for both of them to always talk inside a room),she was more of irritated than shocked.Indu told her that I got the papers now,so be ready for our marriage.Sanchi was least interested in talking to him,so indu(bechara)CryCryCryCry said that he came there to share some feelings but he is not able to(actually sanchi spoiled his romantic mood)AngryAngryAngryAngry,so he is going now.They said goodnight and... poofff NOTHING HAPPENED,NOTHING AT ALLAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry.Yar chalo shadi nahi ho rahi na sahi,but ek hug,koi choti-moti kiss to banti haiSleepySleepySleepySleepySleepy.Sanchi is such a spoilerAngryAngryAngry but indu ko to atleast uski mehendi me apna naam dekhna chahiye tha.I was expecting some initiative from indu.DeadDeadDead

The episode ended with sanchi and her parents supporting each other and planning and plotting(SHIT!!!!)OuchOuchOuchOuchOuch

PRECAP===the only good thingLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Sanchi and indu are ready for marriage(they also showed mehek after so many daysOuchOuchOuch)and indu gave those papers to sanchi in a gift wrapper...(matlab its confirmedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked that it was sanchi's plan actually to get papers and then cancel the marriage)...sanchi and mehek smiled to each other and then they moved towards mandap.ClapClapClapClap

THANKYOU
(remember smaller fonts and yes i used smileys too)

any other suggestions!!!!!1StarStarStarStarStar

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

Nas1parbhudayalNarcissistskapu80dent4uivanta29Westwickbeeangel11peacheUDEYLovePrajadeepa911suki11_mahi_l0veyNamzzDreamygal301lashysallu_lover

ps_ilu Senior Member
ps_ilu
ps_ilu

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Thanks for the chauchak update! Thanks for the incorporating small fonts. Loved your added comments!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

UDEY

dishni Newbie
dishni
dishni

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update..

UDEY

Namzz IF-Rockerz
Namzz
Namzz

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update!

UDEY

_mahi_ IF-Dazzler
_mahi_
_mahi_

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
a big thanks to youBig smile.. beautiful update and thanks for using smaller fontsTongueLOL.. keep it up!! great job!!Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

UDEYNamzz

9424976 Senior Member

Posted: 12 May 2012 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
They might be just another photocopied version to see if Saanchi's holding on to her end of the bargain!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

UDEYNamzz

Namzz IF-Rockerz
Namzz
Namzz

Posted: 12 May 2012 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 9424976

They might be just another photocopied version to see if Saanchi's holding on to her end of the bargain!!

Wow, never thought of that! 

UDEY

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index