Amrit Manthan

NIMRIT--->Character sketch is very confusing!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

PrincessRu

Groupbie

PrincessRu

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged
So a girl who is so timid and spineless since childhood and whose elder sister has always looked after her suddenly has this new found strength that she's this superwoman??

Yesterday's precap really pissed me off when the Police officer comes and Nimrit the great walks through everyone and authoratatively asks the officer kya baat hai??

Like are you serious?? Its not even been a day since she got married, and she's standing up for everyone in her new house? When there are already super strong men in the house, namely the father in law and her HUBBY mr AGAM Malik!

I was hooked on to this show until they started this farfetched twist of AgNi's marriage...and where is Tej????

SO CONFUSED!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SMay31-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NIMRIT--->Character sketch is very confusing!" in Amrit Manthan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ZaYaHolic

IF-Sizzlerz

ZaYaHolic

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 7:23am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fnatic-AngelaKaParI-

lonelyshadow

IF-Sizzlerz

lonelyshadow

BollyCurry Visual Effects

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged
rima: love your emotions <3 ROFL

TM: Tej is devastated, so he might be sitting somewhere in the corner crying. LOL JK! He might be on duty or wanted a break from the drama so went away, that's normal :)

N it's her susral, she's the DIL and she has to take care of everything, that's where the power came! Till she was in mahal, she was a rajkumari, one who has always lived with fear in her mind. Fear of her beeji, but she was bold otherwise, she was only scared of her beeji and the marriage track brought them closer so why does she have to stay all quiet now, she has everything needed for confidence :)
Her character is awesome <3

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sensuellafnaticakshaayajyothiramAnurna-AngelaKaParI-ZaYaHolic

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 8:03am | IP Logged
ROFL !! ur post makes NO SENSE !! amrit LOOKED after Nimrit Confused ? !! hmmm Ya right ! .-.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fnatic-AngelaKaParI-ZaYaHolicSofna

PrincessRu

Groupbie

PrincessRu

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Yeah maybe you are right lonely. I do like Nimrit so pls dont think I'm bashing her. Just annoyed and confused with the AgNi track out of nowhere...missing Tej...and Manal and Rimzy...chill pe le lo :)

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged
hum toh Ji hamesha Chill hi hai ;]

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnurnaZaYaHolic

-Gaganjot-

IF-Veteran Member

-Gaganjot-

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Everyone, Please the topic creator has the full right to express his or her opinions. I think there is no need to mock someone for their different POV. If you do not agree with someone there is a better way of expressing it. Let's not turn this forum into a battlefield as I would hate for that to happen in such a peaceful forum that we have here. Let us appreciate all different aspect. They are just fictional characters. IF Dev Team

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SMay31-

ZaYaHolic

IF-Sizzlerz

ZaYaHolic

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PrincessRu

Yeah maybe you are right lonely. I do like Nimrit so pls dont think I'm bashing her. Just annoyed and confused with the AgNi track out of nowhere...missing Tej...and Manal and Rimzy...chill pe le lo :)

arre i am chill pill thats why i didnt write anyfink, jus showed u my reactionWink

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.