Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by -Maddy-

Busy with work the past few days... I got promoted last week 🥳   And that means i am managing four projects now at the same time and they are in diff time zones... I love it tho... Very challenging... 

You tell me... Whats going on... Do you have a break for summer. Any plans? 

You did? Aww. Congratulationsss 🥳🥳 That is amazingg 🤗 I didn't get promoted but my dad got promotion too 😆 I am worried these days thinking about next year when I will have to find work too. I dont want to take Dad or anyone's help. So, yes pretty worried already. hehe. Omg, four projects in different time zones :O you must be a master Maddy. I bet I would be throwed out if I was in your position considering I live in Anku special time zone which means nothing is set-set 🤣 :P I am sure you'll do wonderfully 😃 Good luck 🤗
I am gonna have a break in June. No plans. Just head back home. Maybe we might go to Dwarka and Ayodhya 😳 Depends on dad and his holidays 😆

Originally posted by -aakanksha-

Nothing's new! I am in the middle of giving exams!!!! You can imagine how the time is going. They started last thursday and will end next thursday. Last week was a disaster. Vacations after exam!!! Then I am heading back home. In June :D I'm going to be shifting to my new house on this trip so very excited 😃 You tell mee? When are you going to India?

Ahhh... Exams... Been thru that... Know the feeling... Don't worry, you will be done soon... Good luck with the rest of them...

Wow... New house... Thats exciting... Are you shifting from that area? 

India in June... 

Hawaii... Yeah, Me too very excited... Its been on my must visit list for the longest time. I actually wanted to go there for my HM... But last year timing and the distance was an issue... Thats why we went to Austria that time. He's making up for it this year. 😆
OMG. Look at the # of LIKES on this topic. Crazy people 😆😆

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2968213

Ahhh... Exams... Been thru that... Know the feeling... Don't worry, you will be done soon... Good luck with the rest of them...

Wow... New house... Thats exciting... Are you shifting from that area? 

India in June... 

Hawaii... Yeah, Me too very excited... Its been on my must visit list for the longest time. I actually wanted to go there for my HM... But last year timing and the distance was an issue... Thats why we went to Austria that time. He's making up for it this year. 😆

yes yess. next week i'll be done. only two exams left. tuesday and thursday. this time i didnt care much. i just thought that jitna hoga its enough. i didnt even cry 😆 or take tension *pats on back* 😆😆
Awww! That is so sweet of him! Bless! <33 Hope you enjoy loads. Take 2/3 food pix for me? 😳😛 Austria must have been great too though right? All my foreign visits were under age of 10 when mummy's and papa's are taking care of us and we are just running around the places -_- After that I have gone every year to Germany+Holland only from 2002-2006 and went to Swiss for my bro's grad. I want to go Italy and South of France 😳 Italy for food 😆😆 and South of France for its beauty.

And yes, I am shifting from Delhi to Gurgaon. The new place is 40 mins from my old place. But, I am glad that we're shifting. I have waited 21 yrs for my own room :| 😆 Since our house was divided in 2 portions, my bitchy aunt :P took the backside so we were left with only front portion which had 2 rooms. One for mom dad. one for me and my bro. Thankfully, my bro went abroad for studies for 11th and future when I turned 11yrs myself so I used to have the room to myself except when he would be back for vacations. And by the time he was permanently back, I was here in Pune. lol. I am very excited.. designing my room, putting posters getting to do all that finally lol :$ NOO stars posters though please. Except Titanic 😳

Edited by -aakanksha- - 11 years ago
^.. Woah, I wrote a lot. Sorryy Maddy :$
Originally posted by -aakanksha-

You did? Aww. Congratulationsss 🥳🥳 That is amazingg 🤗 I didn't get promoted but my dad got promotion too 😆 I am worried these days thinking about next year when I will have to find work too. I dont want to take Dad or anyone's help. So, yes pretty worried already. hehe. Omg, four projects in different time zones :O you must be a master Maddy. I bet I would be throwed out if I was in your position considering I live in Anku special time zone which means nothing is set-set 🤣 :P I am sure you'll do wonderfully 😃 Good luck 🤗
I am gonna have a break in June. No plans. Just head back home. Maybe we might go to Dwarka and Ayodhya 😳 Depends on dad and his holidays 😆

Thanks Anku... 🤗

Congratulations to your Dad... 👏   That calls for a bigger celebration... Nothing can beat that... Seeing your dad happy... 

Sigh... Not yet a master, Anku... Couple days back, late night my time i was talking with someone in India and i was briefing him abt something... For abt 2 hrs i was on call with him and when i was hanging up, I said i have to go now bcoz i need to make a call to this other guy who is in a diff project. Then the guy said bye, but make sure you are say his name right. 😳 Thats when i realized that i was saying the wrong name and the whole time whenever i said his name i was actually saying the other guy's name( the one i was planning to make the next call) 

What i have done now is made a chart now with 4 columns and i have jotted down their names and before each call i make sure i go thru that list and i make sure i am saying the right name. 😆
Originally posted by Be.A.Rebel

congratzz madzz 🥳

Thanks Munna... 🤗
Maddy, I'll just be back in 15 mins? Going for dinner! brb!!! :)

Thanks Munna... 🤗
welcome madzzz
treat chahiyeh madzz 🥳
Congrats on the promotion Maddy. 🥳

Get some more promotions and then hire assistants to moderate BS for you with the extra income. 😆