Fan Fictions

SwaRon/TanHa FF ~Enigma of Fate~ chp 21 pg 142 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 152

MirageSwaron

IF-Dazzler

MirageSwaron

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DaShInG_DeViL

<font size="2">NOTE</font>

okay guys i do not think i will be continuing this FF. i don't think anyone is liking the idea and no worries everyone has their own point of view i don't mind i just think that it is no use to write something which no one is liking...i love all of ya..u all r so sweet and have given me such a great response for ma OS's and thank you for that. but i don't think u guys wanna read this story and now i wanna write this story anyways... i will try to update my SS tomorrow and have another idea of FF in my mind now now don't worry it was gonna be a romantic comedy but i don't know if i will be penning it down anyways the note is please do not comment anymore regarding the updates i won't be continuing this FF. and i just wanna clear something in the second chapter i cleared that kriyam do not have any intimate relationship between them so kindly stop saying stuff about how can you...with kria, balaji and stuff plz its demotivating. and if u guys would have read a few more chps then u would have known that it was a swaron FF a passionate one indeed and you would have known why was he married to her and how kriyam's friendship was bloomed after whatever happened and how swaron's love conquered evrything in the end plz so stop thinking that swayam was with kria in this FF. i don't wanna sound harsh either i intend to be so if anyone felt that i am being rude then it is not my intention.Smile
and those few people who wanted me to continue i am sorry.Embarrassed

thank you

I am so sorry to hear that - I had just read th intro now & I was gonna comment when I thought I will check a couple of pages more and lo there was th next part - then a couple of pages more and this note!!!!!!!

I was stumped when I read th intro ... first thing came to mind - what a plot... what mature story telling ... bang on first chapter - the second chapter ...simply beautiful - if u created mysteries in the first one u clarified a lot of them in the second one - & what is fiction without twists & turns , unanticipated developments - I genuinely luvd every bit of what I read - u r a writer with a difference - I am a fan of ur writing for a while now ... I admire ur creativity for its. Uniqueness & I am feeling very bad abt ur decision - but end of the day itz ur cal

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-FrozenRain-doc42--Rumeli--Tanuka_TanHaSawyer_Tommanasie23

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SwaRon/TanHa FF ~Enigma of Fate~ chp 21 pg 142 (Page 7)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

manasie23

IF-Rockerz

manasie23

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
awesome... thnk god they are best friends... cant wait to read more... not that i hate kria... i just dont like kriyam... update soon...

manasie23

IF-Rockerz

manasie23

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
please dont stop writing... nice idea u have come out with... i threw jutta n chappals but still i said i would love to read more... please continue for those who wanna read it...

dvmishra

dvmishra

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Hey just lov ur writing.. Dnt get disheartend.. Wantd 2 read ths story but anyways its ur wish 2 continue r nt. But do keep writing beutiful stuff...

nish22

IF-Rockerz

nish22

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Awww Please Continue!! Pretty please!!!!! :D

--Rumeli--

IF-Dazzler

--Rumeli--

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
hey..dont be disheartened..!!plzzz continue d next part..as u said it wud be abt swaRon..so lets just wait to read d next part n den conclude whethr u wanna go with dis idea or nt dis concept is different...n a bit difficult fr us to accept..cz we nvr can imagine swayam-sharon being witj anybdy else..dis involves marriage..so a big twisted turn!!so do continue cz ur stories never disappoint...!!!if u had thot dis way...den dere must be sumthing thotful...!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manasie23

AmRiTa_S

IF-Dazzler

AmRiTa_S

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Hey come on i just expressed my view...if u feel that dose who dnt like the concept of KriYam demotivated you...then dnt stop please do continue and specially when u mentioned that this one was suppose to be a passionate SS FF...now dnt kill me and please continue with this one. It ur personal choice but if i offended you in anyways and if my comment is the reason you are not continuing please dnt do it. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Rumeli--manasie23

Parvathi12

IF-Dazzler

Parvathi12

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
dudeee... what happened ... adi is rey child.. but kria is married to SWayam>?? what the hell.. update soon... i wanna know what happened... u sure r the devil

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manasie23

Post Reply New Post

Go to top