Fan Fictions

SwaRon/TanHa FF ~Enigma of Fate~ chp 21 pg 142 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 152

DaShInG_DeViL

IF-Dazzler

DaShInG_DeViL

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvSwaron4ever

sorry but i didnt like this at all...As i am a SWARON FAN i dont want to even think  this way...that wud be disgusting from my side...should i say i will be unfair...And suspense, twists and stories ...i was interested but not like this...i always loved your posts...thank youSmile...i was so happy to see ur post today again...but utterly disappointed...Swayam ka bacchaa with kria...how can you do this???...u cud have tried this bit with BALAJI serials couple not with SWARON...

And one more thing jaa jaakey u have got kria hi kya???? It wud be PAAP for me as a matter of fact for everone to imagine like that...

lol dear have you read the second part???...please read it and then say the high lighted stuff.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SwaRon/TanHa FF ~Enigma of Fate~ chp 21 pg 142 (Page 6)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sawyer_Tom

IF-Dazzler

Sawyer_Tom

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
THE BEST CLIFFHANGER...EVER!!!!! I am in love with your FF! Please please continue soon! In the first chapter itself you totally nailed it. And the introduction was very profound! I liked it!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DaShInG_DeViL

DaShInG_DeViL

IF-Dazzler

DaShInG_DeViL

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sawyer_Tom

THE BEST CLIFFHANGER...EVER!!!!! I am in love with your FF! Please please continue soon! In the first chapter itself you totally nailed it. And the introduction was very profound! I liked it!
thank you so much dear...u r the first one to say this and i am happy that u r willing to give the story line a chance.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sawyer_Tom

BeulaSwaRon

IF-Rockerz

BeulaSwaRon

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
GOD...lol...what a relief...yea actually i didnt read ur second part...galthi ho gayi...u didnt update in the index...so didnt check...sorry abt the highlighted part...must say...its a very nice one...

Will be waiting for the next part...do PM me...

DaShInG_DeViL

IF-Dazzler

DaShInG_DeViL

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
                                                                 NOTE

okay guys i do not think i will be continuing this FF. i don't think anyone is liking the idea and no worries everyone has their own point of view i don't mind i just think that it is no use to write something which no one is liking...i love all of ya..u all r so sweet and have given me such a great response for ma OS's and thank you for that. but i don't think u guys wanna read this story and now i wanna write this story anyways... i will try to update my SS tomorrow and have another idea of FF in my mind now now don't worry it was gonna be a romantic comedy but i don't know if i will be penning it down anyways the note is please do not comment anymore regarding the updates i won't be continuing this FF. and i just wanna clear something in the second chapter i cleared that kriyam do not have any intimate relationship between them so kindly stop saying stuff about how can you...with kria, balaji and stuff plz its demotivating. and if u guys would have read a few more chps then u would have known that it was a swaron FF a passionate one indeed and you would have known why was he married to her and how kriyam's friendship was bloomed after whatever happened and how swaron's love conquered evrything in the end plz so stop thinking that swayam was with kria in this FF. i don't wanna sound harsh either i intend to be so if anyone felt that i am being rude then it is not my intention.Smile
and those few people who wanted me to continue i am sorry.Embarrassed

thank you

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bumblebeelunaGratitude_Menj_SRKholicSugarCubes...Natasha...

Sawyer_Tom

IF-Dazzler

Sawyer_Tom

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
I kinda knew that it wasn't Swayam's son. But the fact that he is married to Kria was kinda surprising. Once again awesome cliffhanger! I loved the way you started this update. I could actually visualize it. Nice work. Update soon!

Sawyer_Tom

IF-Dazzler

Sawyer_Tom

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
It's very disappointing to know that you are not continuing. I was so into it. But I guess it's your choice. I'll just tell you this. Don't be affected by what people say. Because people will always talk. And if you ever think about continuing this FF, you have my 100% support.

Snowey

IF-Rockerz

Snowey

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Sad that you decided to discontinue. I was looking forward for the next update and the emotions and mysteries it will unfold along. 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top