Fan Fictions

SwaRon/TanHa FF ~Enigma of Fate~ chp 21 pg 142 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 152

.Comics_Music.

IF-Rockerz

.Comics_Music.

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Amazing first two parts...cont soon...and PM me also!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DaShInG_DeViL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SwaRon/TanHa FF ~Enigma of Fate~ chp 21 pg 142 (Page 5)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AmRiTa_S

IF-Dazzler

AmRiTa_S

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
"Phew" is my reaction...Smile I actually liked the whole bit where kria was hugging her son and crying and the way u described what Sharon was going through was beautiful. Eagerly waiting for next update now thnx for the PM.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

devil_rocksDaShInG_DeViL

Snowey

IF-Rockerz

Snowey

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Firstly thanks for showing some mercy and updating so soon..was going mad..thinking about different scenarios, of what would have happened. 
Now coming to the second update, loved how you metaphorically show the pain in Sharon's life.
what u wrote about "losing someone or something which was yours" is damm painful. Cry
but then again you left us on a bad cliffhanger..What did Rey do to have caused such a big havoc in 4 of there lives.  
Nicely done. Thanks for the PM.

DaShInG_DeViL

The007Shivani

IF-Sizzlerz

The007Shivani

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
KRIYAM gosh so unexpected they are like brothers and sisters to me and hope he is there not as her husband but as a friend and thanks for the pm i loved the ff so far and especially the memories

DaShInG_DeViL

DaShInG_DeViL

IF-Dazzler

DaShInG_DeViL

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AmritaluvSwaRon

"Phew" is my reaction...Smile I actually liked the whole bit where kria was hugging her son and crying and the way u described what Sharon was going through was beautiful. Eagerly waiting for next update now thnx for the PM.
lol "phew" is my reaction tooo...thank god u liked this part...and thank you for the comment.

AmRiTa_S

DaShInG_DeViL

IF-Dazzler

DaShInG_DeViL

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sudku

Firstly thanks for showing some mercy and updating so soon..was going mad..thinking about different scenarios, of what would have happened. 
Now coming to the second update, loved how you metaphorically show the pain in Sharon's life.
what u wrote about "losing someone or something which was yours" is damm painful. Cry...ohh thank god u liked that part wrote it in such haste didn't even read it again was wondering how it came out.
but then again you left us on a bad cliffhanger..What did Rey do to have caused such a big havoc in 4 of there lives.  ...ahhh now you have to wait ab itni jaldi update nahin hona...lolLOL
Nicely done. Thanks for the PM.

thanks so much for the comment.

Snowey

BeulaSwaRon

IF-Rockerz

BeulaSwaRon

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
sorry but i didnt like this at all...As i am a SWARON FAN i dont want to even think  this way...that wud be disgusting from my side...should i say i will be unfair...And suspense, twists and stories ...i was interested but not like this...i always loved your posts...i was so happy to see ur post today again...but utterly disappointed...Swayam ka bacchaa with kria...how can you do this???...u cud have tried this bit with BALAJI serials couple not with SWARON...

And one more thing jaa jaakey u have got kria hi kya???? It wud be PAAP for me as a matter of fact for everone to imagine like that...

Edited by luvSwaron4ever - 11 May 2012 at 10:35am

marauder

IF-Sizzlerz

marauder

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Honestly speaking i am still numbed by this FF of yours. After reading the first chapter i thought is it the same Baz who had given us the most hottest swaron OS ever. How could you make Swayam and Kriya married ?I was too shocked to say anything.

And then come the second chapter. It brought a little consolation but still this story looks one hell of a ride. Mystery is deepening . Waiting eagerly for the next update. I know this FF of yours will be one heavy dose of emotions but still intrigued to know what will happen and what had happened?

Edited by marauder - 11 May 2012 at 10:47am

AmRiTa_S

Post Reply New Post

Go to top