Fan Fictions

SwaRon/TanHa FF ~Enigma of Fate~ chp 21 pg 142 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 152

Snowey

IF-Rockerz

Snowey

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 7:23am | IP Logged
@ Dashing devil Loved the introduction, what you wrote about the fate is spot on.
coming to the update, i am Shocked. I lost you somewhere in middle..Swayam is married to Kriya and they had a baby. But until minutes before all he can think of is Sharon? Beautifully penned though..Clap
Thanks for the PM, will send the request to the other id. Will wait for the next update.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SwaRon/TanHa FF ~Enigma of Fate~ chp 21 pg 142 (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Swayamonly

Goldie

Swayamonly

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Oh wow... Already excited on reading the intro.:) seems like the ff is full of extreme emotions... Be it love or hate... Happiness or pain... I'm gonna love it alot.. Thanx for remembering me while sending pms.:) it means alot.:)
what to say about 1st part??? Asmaan me le jake sidha jameen pe phenk diya...lol... Bt I'll not bash u... I thnk as it's swaron ff, may be swayam kriya k saath aya hoga... For company only... I'll send u req. On d id u told... Do pm me next time too... N 1 more thng... Please pm me d link of ur ss... I guess i haven't read it yet...

kritzzz_ArSha

IF-Rockerz

kritzzz_ArSha

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Nice!!!!

AmRiTa_S

IF-Dazzler

AmRiTa_S

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 8:37am | IP Logged
How could you...jotta chappal..i feel like dropping a bomb on you...i mean how on earth can u think of including the name and got Swayam married to Kria...sorry but i just can't take this...i love your SS, OS and was eagerly waiting for one but Kria YYY...i mean koi aur naam use kyun nahin kiyaaa...shaanta ...kaanta...susheela kuch bhi but y kria...Cry

I know if i ask you to change the name u wnt..Ouch Bring Sharon back in his life and please tell me he is not married to kria just duniya ko dikhaane le liye natak types hai.Ouch

P.S I want to read y is he crying and still loves her...kahin sharon ko tapka toh nahin diya na...do PM :(

Edited by AmritaluvSwaRon - 11 May 2012 at 8:39am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Swaron238--Rumeli--

Swayamonly

Goldie

Swayamonly

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Hey amrita...lol.. You don't like kriya, right???

DaShInG_DeViL

IF-Dazzler

DaShInG_DeViL

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
res

DaShInG_DeViL

IF-Dazzler

DaShInG_DeViL

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged

Okay guys so not at all shocked I was expecting exactly this kinds response I wuld have done the same thing lol. LOLHehehe here is the next part I was not planning to update it before Monday but then I thought that before you guys literally start throwing stuff on me i should kill the suspense. Here it is enjoy and hopefully it will cool ya all down a bit.

Five years later'..

The waves crashed into the rocks and then disappear making way for new waves to come forward. She watched them crash into the rocks and then break them bits by bits.she watched them break the rocks bits by bits slowly breaking them taking their time and enjoying their kill. A sign of a prefect hunter not killing its prey atone and ending the game, but slowly torturing the other one not ending the fun in just one blow. Something similar had happened with sharon rai praksh. Her life had been perfect but she had no idea that fate would be so cruel with her. It was just playing with her telling her what happiness is like so that when she is deprived of it she can feel its loss. Its different thing to not have one thing and it's another thing to loss something which was yours. Her eyes would have been moist by now if there would have been any moisture left in them. Just like the waves were breaking the rocks slowly enjoying their kill fate had done something similar with her snatching every source of happiness from her leaving her in the world of gloominess for forever. She closed her eyes and sighed there was nothing left now. She was left alone to survive in this mad world. She had even tried to end her god damn life but once again there was something different written in her fate and her heart refused to stop beating. She opened her eyes and stood up sighing it was time to go home. it was getting dark another day was ending but it meant that a new day will be beginning soon. But it didn't matter to her the sun in her life had set a long time ago and it was not rising ever again and she knew it.

"mama I want a big chocolate scoop" said the little boy as he wrapped his little hand around his mother's finger. Kira smiled at him and replied "okay adi'.anything you want" adi smiled at his mother and continued walking and his eyes started to shine as they came near the ice-cream stall. "one big chocolate scoop plz'in cup" adi tugged on his mother's arm and said "no, no I want in cone" kria looked at him and replied "but you can't even eat properly in a cone'.u will feed more to your clothes and then eventually the scoop will fall off from the chocolate on the ground" aditya whined and replied "no I will eat properly" kria sighed and said "okay in cone please" he licked on the big chocolate scoop in his hand and was concentrating to not let it spoil his clothes or fall on the ground. Kria saw him and smiled he was such a sweet boy. "Where is dad?" asked adi as he and kria sat on the bench infront of a big building. Kria replied "he is in a meeting and will meet us here then we will go for lunch" adi replied with his mouthful "ok..ay" kria "don't talk with your mouth full" just then a lady comes and greets kria "good afternoon mam'.Mr Shekawat said could you please come inside for a while he need you to sign some papers." Kria looked at adi who was busy eating and then replied "umm'." But before she could continue the girl replied "don't worry I will look after him" kria nodded and went inside.

Adi was circling around a tree when suddenly he bumped into someone. His ice-cream fell down and he stared at the man standing in front of him. The man looked at him and said "I am so sorry'I wasn't seeing where I was walking actually I was running away from someone'.ahh never mind'.let me buy you a new one" adi looked sideways and shook his head. The man grabbed his ears and replied "please" adi looked at him and said "okay" the man picked him up and asked "okay so what's your name?" while walking towards the ice cream stall and he replied "its aditya'whats ur name?" he replied "my name is reyaansh singhania"

Kria entered the office and saw swayam engaged in his work. He worked very hard and after everything that happened 6 years ago he had engrossed himself in his work. Dedicating all of his time to it and it somewhat distracted him from the amount of guilt he carried in his heart. It was the result of his hard work that their company in such a small matter of time had become so successful. Though she had also helped in the success of the company the main credit went to him. He saw kria and asked her come inside she went in and he gave her a file saying he wanted her sign on it. She signed it and went outside asking "if he was coming or not?" he refused saying he gotta work to do and she left.

She came outside and saw her child talking to someone but that was not what made the world around her stop spinning it was the person he was talking to. She could not believe her eyes and felt like her heart would pop out of her chest. She went stiff and was not able to move. Rey handed him his ice-cream and went away giving him a pat on his head. Just as he went away kria ran towards adi grabbed the ice-cream from his hand and threw it away. Adi looked at him shocked and confused and then she picked him up and went away from there.

Swayam entered the house and saw that all the lights were closed. He turned them on and went towards his room and saw kria lying on the bed hugging adi and crying badly. He went towards her and moved his hand forward to place it on her shoulder but stopped mid way. Then he asked her "what happened kria?" she did not reply instead she hugged her son tightly.it was awkward they had never shared any intimacy and these kind of situations made it difficult for them. They both were there with each other as their best friends there was nothing more between them. Both of them were in love with someone else but still they had to bow in front of their fate. Swayam sighed and pulled a chair near the bed. He sat on it and asked her once again "what happened kria?...how can I help u if you won't tell me what happened?" kria looked at him and saw her best friend. He was still her best friend and has proved will always remain she trusted him. She finally said "I saw him'" swayam's eyes widened in surprise and he replied "who?" kria "rey" swayam "what!!...did he said something to you?" kria nodded in disagreement and replied "no'but he'.he was with adi" swayam's eyes widened even more "does he know?" kria "no'but what if he finds out that adi is his son then he is gonna take him away from me" swayam "hey kria relax'.he will never find out not after what happened'not after what he did and all four of us had to face the consequences" his eyes turned red with rage as his mind went back to what happened 6 years ago.

To be continued'..

P.S: okay guys hope know all of u are less angry ROFLand yeah know that the story live is given from next update there will be only swaron.Embarrassed These updates had less of swaron as I needed to form the plot first. And lol i actually thought that some of you people which include maurauder, nish, amritalovesswaron and swaron911 would actually guess it.LOL never mind ab chain ki saans le lo and as I said earlier wait for the story to unfold. Pms will be late.

thanksEmbarrassed

Edited by DaShInG_DeViL - 11 May 2012 at 9:38am

The following 48 member(s) liked the above post:

anjanasaini1912aish5395heygirlstarryLove_skrockstar2340bumblebeelunaneeths_swaronMahirahvenusrockzraveena2807partyprincess16..ANVESHA..trisha19maliha_khan-FrozenRain-doc42ABCDesiGirl93Swaron238Tan.vish.Kpiyu_swaronMirageSwaronNikiBh8--Rumeli--Gratitude_MeSawyer_TomAnindita91Tanuka_TanHaAmRiTa_S_bellaSwan_HR-DMG4lifeHPHolic-3nj_SRKholicSnowey-Antu-_-Aslan-Rafzmanasie23SugarCubessurbhimathurBeulaSwaRonnish22ShrutikaSwaRonsadafarsharinku90-TanHaVruShan-blue_anABBY92...Natasha...marauder

Tanuka_TanHa

IF-Dazzler

Tanuka_TanHa

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
i loved the introduction of the ffSmile
after reading the chapter i even more intrigued to read more !! 
now that was a big twist , swayam married to kriya and also having their first  baby Confused even then he remembers sharon .
eagerly waiting for the next part , update soon ...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top