Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DaShInG_DeViL thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: raveena2807

Beautiful update!!! ..thanks...The way it began and all Swaron moments were all beautiful. But Sharon's wounds are still deep. She has suffered alone, suffered lot and suffered for long. ...yes, thats the whole problem... It will take more than few months to heal them. I want to see her happy, embracing life, happiness, love and moreover,  Swayam. Having said that I did not mean to say that everything should go back to normal at the earliest. I understand that too much happening too soon just ruins everything. ...yup, thats the tricky thing...no wound heals within days it takes it time to heal properly...The story is going on in perfect pace. Take your time, because at the end, you will do full justice to everything....thank you

Raveena ur comments r always so amazing and mature...I love them and wait eagerly for them...thanks once again for such a lovely comment :)
DaShInG_DeViL thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Marium-

Yes, you should be as we are your honest readers! :P

lolz I am not promising anything as I am lazy and my mom don't allow me sit on lappy 24X7 :p

P.S: love ur siggy dabba :)
DaShInG_DeViL thumbnail

Originally posted by: lassipriya

Ausum update..

beautifully written and well balanced.. d best part of ur stories is dat u make me feel all emotions just by ur writting.. keep it up!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
swaron scene with d sari was cute.. 😳 all four friends having a gala time.. πŸ˜ƒ
den d last part sharon rememberg her past she has suffered alot..😭 i could feel it..
swayam is really tryg hard to win sharon back.. wating to c how is going to make her dance again..

Thank you so much for such an amazing comment...totally loved it :)
DaShInG_DeViL thumbnail

Originally posted by: sree_123

Amazing update the way u expressed Sharon's pain was just beautiful.Keep up the good work!!!!!!!! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜Š

thanks for the comment.
DaShInG_DeViL thumbnail

Originally posted by: SwaRon_rocks

res

unres

as usual fab update..

keeping a bit busy so cant say anymore..but just loved it

update soon..

thanks
pehlanasha. thumbnail
OMG!!!!!!!!!!! Am i dreaming? Hurry up, make a new thread now.. all u have to do is copy and mistake Baz! Make it now.
DaShInG_DeViL thumbnail

Originally posted by: tannu_swayam

An excellently penned update Baz....thank you so much Uzma...Went thru an emotional ride in dis write up. The update was filled wit bth happiness nd tragedy. Nd bth were wonderfully written. Well I luvd how d story tuk dis turn nd just at the right moment.😊 I ws waiting wen dance wl cum bak in the story. Dance being an integral prt of SwaRon...Yes it was an important part of their story and I wanted to play this card at the right moment just when everything was starting to be on track but one big part was missing...The lst prt where Sharon is shown missing dance is beautifully written....thanks once again..Jst wen she ws trying to accept the changes she got another shot of reality check. Where dance is no longer a prt of her. Dance which went awy from her due to the pst events. Dance which ws an extention of hers. Nd Swayam. Lets c how he brngs bak dance in Sharon's lyf. Nd Sharon bak to his lyf once again. Beautifully written update Baz. ...thank you once more 

thanks a ton for those kind words of appreciation dear...means alot.
DaShInG_DeViL thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Marium-

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! Am i dreaming? Hurry up, make a new thread now.. all u have to do is copy and mistake Baz! Make it now.

hahah it sure feels like a dream...my first ever FF which crossed a thread. will make a new one today itself and the update is written will be updating within two hours...dekh le main teri baat man li :P
DaShInG_DeViL thumbnail

Originally posted by: arch2012

Awesome update BazπŸ‘

Beautiful swaron moments & Swayam teasing Sharon was mind blowing actually the whole saree moment is cute.Now Swayam is showing his feeling openly & loud enough this is good for Swaron.
Dance is always an integral part of Swaron love story Dance is related with every memory of Swaron their first meeting in auditorium & their first dance together on stage, Dance challenge weakling Vs Dazzling, aww priceless memories & In flash back the way you describe Sharon's dance in full aggression, sadness of losing Swayam & incompleteness of her dance without Swayam was just mind blowingπŸ‘..thank you... You beautifully penned down each n every emotion of Sharon's hurt, loneliness & then Sharon decided that she will never dance again & for the first time i really did Beep for Swayam sorry .πŸ˜†
Sharon is so hurt  oh god poor soul & Swayam please do something😑
Hey Baz i've a request i just wanted to read the swayam's pov his inner turmoil what he is feeling right now his hurt whenever Sharon try to push him away & avoid & specially his guilt & his devotion to get Sharon back & win her love once again so can you please write something on Swayam pov on next update just a request but as you are the writer so it's completely your decision to write on this or not as you know better than me what is good for story understandable.😊  
update soon & take care

Thanks so much for the comment as always loved it...I always love ur comments and wait for them :D...u will see swayam's POV in next chapter. 
DaShInG_DeViL thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suni1986

Baz, It was awesome update

Sharon lost in thought of swayam
how much adorable he look, when he playing wit adi.
Then they have to go to kriyaansh place for dinner.

Then another swaron lovely nok jhok where he convinced her to wear sari.
Sharon insulting him continuously bt his smile never left him. Then there romantic where they swayed in dance.

Swaron intimate moment when sharon not able tie d knot nd they swayed in moment.
At kriyaansh place, Sharon once again mixed with them, there teasing to each other, laughing, masti with each other like older times that made sharon pain to lessen bt

Sharon pain, her hatred for swayam once again rosed up due to dance
which she left when swayam left her
all d memories of past once agin increased her pain nd she left that place immidiate

lovely update

Thanks so much for the comment means alot.