SwaRon/TanHa FF ~Enigma of Fate~ chp 21 pg 142

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Note

If you want a pm for this FF or to any of my works on swaron kindly add this account in ur buddy list. Edited by devil_rocks - 11 years ago

CHAPTER 1

He rubbed his hands in anxiety and continued pacing. He looked at his clock for the fifth time and sighed the arms of the clock seemed to be moving extra slow to him right now. It had been only five minutes since the last time he looked at the watch tied upon his wrist. It was something very special to him, one of the things which were left behind of her, which he chose to take forward with him to remind him of her- the woman who changed his life forever, who explained the meaning of love to him, the one who did not stole his heart but the one whom he gave his heart to. But moreover to remind him that she was not a dream.

"Close your eyes" said Sharon

Swayam: "but, why?"

Sharon "because I am saying so'"

Swayam smiled at her. She looked so cute; her face clearly reflected her excitement and happiness. "Why r you taking so much time?" she whined while stomping her feet like a two year old. His smile widened upon seeing her react like this. She glared at him as his lips formed a curve instead of being into a straight line. She said again whining "swayammm'.plz na close ur eyes" swayam replied "no, I have gained experience from last time'I am not gonna fall for cute tricks again" Sharon grabbed his hand and said while making a puppy dog face "please'.pretty please" swayam looked at her with narrowed eyes for a minute and then when she once again mouthed "please" to him he. he sighed and closed his eyes saying "okay so happy now?" Sharon "yay'" and then said while circling around him "hummm so now what should we do with you?" swayam smiled and replied "do anything you want to do with me'I won't mind" he smirked and she smacked him on his arm. She then grabbed his wrist and took off his watch. He smiled and replied "you know you could have just asked me if you wanted my watch instead of robbing me like this" he was not even finished yet when he felt something on his wrist once again. He went quiet and then she said "open ur eyes" he slowly opened them and saw her angelic face. Her eyes shining with excitement and her lips curved into a beautiful soft smile. Then he slowly looked at his wrist and saw a new watch there. It was classy and elegant just the way he liked it. He loved it and the fact that it was the first ever gift given by her to him, made it even more special. He kept looking at it for few seconds and then looked back at her upon hearing her say "you didn't like it?" he looked at her and gave her a big smile saying "NO, I loved it'thank you so much" her face became even more brighter and she hugged him tightly saying "I am so glad u liked it'.i was so worried if u'll even like it or not" swayam hugged her back, sweeping her feet off the floor and whispered in her ears "u gave it to me Sharon how can I not like it" Sharon "u know why I gave it to you?" swayam "no why?" Sharon "so that u won't be late for our date again'.remember last time" swayam broke the hug and replied "I was not late'.YOU made me wait for two freaking hours" Sharon "did not" swayam "did too"'..and they were still the same.

He looked away from the watch as tears blurred his vision. The same sensation of pain started to wrap his heart yet once again in itself. He closed his eyes and took few deep breaths and then opened them again and started doing what he was doing earlier. The nurse wheeled the trolley filled with surgical instruments in the hallway and saw him pacing there. Then her eyes travelled to the room outside which he was pacing and she heard the "Labor Room" sign written on it. She shook her head and smiled, she had seen his wife being wheeled inside almost half an hour ago. All men were the same; most of them would pace outside the room looking at their watches after seconds in anxiety and tension. He was no different and the expressions on his face told her that it was their first time that's why he was so restless. She once again shook her head when he looked at his watch and then turned around to leave.

Swayam sat on one of the plastic chairs placed outside the room and ran a hand through his hair. "it's been more than half an hour'how long is it gonna take?" he stood up after a moment and started pacing again looking at the door of the room waiting for the doctor to come out. He sat back after a few minutes and took out his mobile. He thought for a moment before placing the call and then after two rings the other person picked up the call.

Swayam: hello mom'she is still inside.

His mother-in-law talked to him for some time and encouraged him and then he abruptly cut the call when the lady doctor came outside. He went towards her as she removed the mask from her face. Before he could ask her she smiled at him and said "congratulations Mr Shekawat! It's a boy" he couldn't help but smile and then quickly asked her "what about my wife?" he gave him an understanding smile and replied "your wife and the baby both are perfectly fine" swayam "can I see her?" doc "after few minutes'we are just cleaning her up" swayam nodded and thanked the doctor and then once again called the same person for an entirely different reason.

He walked into the room and saw her lying on the bed. She looked weak, tired and immensely happy. He smiled at her and she passed him a weak smile too. Then she turned her head sideways and he followed her gaze and saw a small, fragile form of a being wrapped in blankets. He slowly walked towards him not believing his eyes and then gently took him into his arms upon reaching him. He felt as if heart would burst with love and happiness. He smiled at the sleeping form of the baby in his hands and then looked back at his wife who was already looking at him with somewhat the similar expressions on her face. He said "he is so beautiful" she gave him another weak smile and he continued "he looks just like you Kria"

To be continued''

P.S:  yes guys the name is indeed right'now before u kill me I would say in my defense๐Ÿ˜† that patience is a virtue guys'.have some of it and keep reading, it is a swaron FF I ensure u that'wait for the story to unfold, I have loads of twists and turns in store for u people, after all what's a story without suspense?๐Ÿ˜ˆ...hope u all will support me with this one too as you guys did for all my previous works. Now I am ready for ur jotas, sneaker, no heels plz and tamatars so do lemme know how it was and the biggest question if I should continue or not? And lastly the next update will be after 21st may when my exams will end. 

Edited by DaShInG_DeViL - 11 years ago
Index

intro: pg 1
chapter 1: pg 1
chapter 2 : pg 3
NOTE: pg 6
chapter 3: pg 10
chapter 4: pg 18
chapter 5: pg 28
chapter 6: pg 38
chapter 7: pg 47
chapter 8: pg 52
chapter 9: pg 57
chapter 10: pg 63
chapter 11:pg 71
chapter 12: pg 78
chapter 13: pg 82
chapter 14: pg 87
chapter 15: pg 93
chapter 16: pg 104
chapter 17: pg 111
chapter 18: pg 120
chapter 19: pg 126
chapter 20:pg 137
chapter 21: pg 142

Link to second thread:
Edited by DaShInG_DeViL - 10 years ago
dude i love uuu... this is awesone...
Originally posted by SwaRonluver666

dude i love uuu... this is awesone...
awww than you so much dear.๐Ÿ˜ณ
aHH CNt Wait Till 21st ๐Ÿ˜’
Anyways Nice One 

oaky.. i made a mistake of commenting before reading the whole thing...

WHAT THE HELL??? KRIAAA???? dude...u got guts man...cant wait for the next part... u r indeed the "DEVIL"... but i cannot imagine KriYam like that even for a sec.. but usomehow made it sound beautiful... BUT I STILL WANT SHARON BACK IN THE PICture... and dont tell me that Sharon is married to REY... and Y is Swayam still thinking of Sharon..even after he is married to Kria.. that's baad
God Baz you are planning to kill me are you...loved it and Cliffhanger...god...anyway loved it...thanks for the PM and do PM me in the future too...
All the best for your remaining exams...
Love .. I LOVE reading your stuff .. My eyes shine when I see a new FF / SS / OS from you .. I just LOVE your work .. But no WAY in green hell am I reading this Kriya Swayam thing . I am so sorry... But please do PM me when u update ur other SS :)) .   Edited by SwaRon911 - 11 years ago