~Do Opposites Attract?~ (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Anurna

Goldie

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-AngelaKaParI-Sofna

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Do Opposites Attract?~ (Page 2)" in Amrit Manthan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-AngelaKaParI-

IF-Rockerz

-AngelaKaParI-

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akshaaya

Fabulous  Post...Clap
You  have  beautifully  depicted  balancing  factors  in  AgNi  relationship...
Destiny  have  made  Agam (  who  hates  Amrit)  and  Nimirit (who loves Amrit)  into  wedlock...
I am  also  Manveer  fan...
In  DEK, Uday  waited  for  his  childhood  love  for  Manyata  for 16 years...
But , here  Agam  waited  for  20  years  to  seek   his  childhood  revenge from  Amrit...

Morever,  Amrit  wanted  money  more  than  love  and  Agam  wanted  revenge  from  Marriage...So,they  are mismatched...
AgNi's  character  equation  is   interesting  and a  few minutes of  their  on  screen  chemistry  is  amazing....Here,  Nimirit  brings out  soft nature in Agam  and  Agam  brings  out  boldness from Nimrit...
Agni  are  made  for each other
  and
I am loving  this show thanks  to  AgNi  Scenes...

thnkoo for likin the post..WinkEmbarrassed
n i agree tht agam n nimrit r meant to be together since tht is how destiny wanted it play it look the weddin card of agam n amrit's burns 1st sign then haldi on nimrit 1st instead of amrit tht is the 2nd sign so basically all these signs led us to their marriage which was eventually goin to happen cause they r destined to be together like u have said..Embarrassed so no one no matter how powerful tht person is cannot come between these two tht is for sure cause they relationship is based on truth n nothin but truth so no one can break these two apart as much as tht person would want too then he or she will face hell lol..

see i'm a diehard fan of Manveer love them to death so what i was sayin about these two isnt exactly wat u said i was thinkin on the part how Manyata has flaws that UV covers n UV's flaws r covered by M.. which brings me to AgNi who care, respect one another n also might soon fall in love as well leds me to sayin tht their is a balance in their relationship their hate, love, passion, revenage, and everything tht makes them be together even more they cannot escape one another n i know for sure they wont so once their love track hits they'll rock our screens really cant wait for tht haayeee sachii hope they fall in love soon..WinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

@BLUE: u have said it all my dear right there so jus enjoy the show n enjoy AgNi so have a good experience in the forum my dear...Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

akshaayaAnurnaSofna

-AngelaKaParI-

IF-Rockerz

-AngelaKaParI-

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by divani

great post...

thnk u sweets..Embarrassed

-AngelaKaParI-

IF-Rockerz

-AngelaKaParI-

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kamiya

great post dear

thnk u sweety..Embarrassed

-AngelaKaParI-

IF-Rockerz

-AngelaKaParI-

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anurna

I m speechless right now.ur post is veryyy good,awesome and outstanding.what can i say,u put all things and meaning of relationship.ur evry word is true.i m completely agree with u.yes there is first need for good relationship is balance with each other.thanj u soo much for writting it.
thnk u sooo much for liking my post tht much haayyee sachii u makin me blush lol...WinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

really i wrote this for a reason cause i noticed how many were jus sayin tht opposites attract or no fire n fire go together when the reality is that there is a balance in a relationship n one can only understand tht is through being truthful with the one u r bond to be with n have understanding for another one..so i'm glad i got my point across to many of u sachii me even more blushin now lol...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sofna

Sofna

IF-Sizzlerz

Sofna

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
res

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-AngelaKaParI-

saveeta24

Coolbie

saveeta24

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Nice post to give a thought about it..

As they say a negative and a positive can make spark fly..

Here we have agham who has suffered for 20 yrs and has not known any other feeling except hatred..a lot of angst inside his heart ..now nimrit who is sweet pure hearted is in his life bound by a sacred bond..changes will happen   like we already can see he mellows down in front of nimrit not that angry guy..he is compromising in certain way ..

Definitely balance.space are important in a relationship..above all the keys to a successful relationship is communication.. cooperation and compromise..to listen to each other and this are good signs of faith that can lead to understand each other..example agham did not hide the truth with nimrit on their wedding night..why he is feeling guilty and why he did so ..its communication and nimrit did listen to him without interference.another example agham  voiced his opinion  to nimrit its justice we must not interfere in their work.. she did not judge him why he said so and not doing anything to save rajmata..

Watever happens both will work together to solve any hurdle coming their way ..in cooperation..to stand by each other side and already agham doing it..

I feel agham.nimrit are on a good start of their relationship as they also have the mutual respect for each other which is very important not the dominating factor in it and soon the aura of love will seal this beautiful relationship..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

akshaayaAnurna-AngelaKaParI-Sofna

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Amrit Manthan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.