Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-AngelaKaParI-

IF-Rockerz

-AngelaKaParI-

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 4:32am | IP Logged

Hi everyone my first topic in the forum can u believe or wat lol...Monkey Icon

well i'm here to talk about the show mostly about AgNi as u can see my topic says most of wat i'm goin to say lol...

but on a serious note i have seen many topics of y amrit should be with agam or y agam should be with nimrit...

so my topic is on do opposites really attract forget real life or reel life jus as a person wat u think relationship is all about??Embarrassed

Cause to mean a relationship is a balance between one another which i see between AgNi not much of opposites attract but more of a balance where one can understand the other's pain n both stand up for one another like we saw in the precap yesterday the way nimrit came right infront of agam when the police came right... so to me tht says there's a balance in AgNi's relationship like he's covers her flaws n she covers his flaws so basically they help each other out n will always be their for one another... so all of u who think tht amrit should be with agam i cannot agree to tht since i feel tht amrit might not be the person who can help agam cover his flaws since she herself is the same as him which kind of says where's the balance between these two well there is no balance cause if ur the same as the other person then ofcourse one cannot change the other or understand the pain they feel so to me i think one has to have a balance in a relationship to succeed which i see in AgNi (agam n nimrit) not in agam n amrit since they r same n no i dont see opposites attract either since really u jus need a balance where one understands u n loves u which i see in AgNi only the balance where they can cover each other's flaws n understand one another... n wat i have noticed about the ones who like agam n nimrit like shows like Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon or Dekha ek khwab well let me tell u tht even in those shows the leads have a balance in the relationship whether it be khushi n arnav or uday n manyata since to me i see tht these two pairs cover each others flaws n also understand one's pain n agony so there's a balance in the relationship of these pairs which is the same for AgNi cause to me they remind me of these pairs for a reason n tht is when they come on screen its FIRE people lol...WinkEmbarrassed

ok now me is done on my take so now let me know wat u all think thank u all for reading my post...Monkey Emoticons

Edited by Angel_Heaven - 11 May 2012 at 4:33am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

srividyahvakshaayaniniidivaniAnurnakamiya-Misek-rsk16--Nisha--ZaYaHolicSofna__Sneha__

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Do Opposites Attract?~" in Amrit Manthan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ZaYaHolic

IF-Sizzlerz

ZaYaHolic

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 4:45am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-AngelaKaParI-

-AngelaKaParI-

IF-Rockerz

-AngelaKaParI-

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rimzy93

<a href="http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&lpver=3&ref=12&p=%7b5462E3EE-A279-11E0-A430-B8AC6F575514%7d"></a>

Embarrassed Embarrassed

Edited by Angel_Heaven - 11 May 2012 at 5:10am

lonelyshadow

IF-Sizzlerz

lonelyshadow

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 6:50am | IP Logged
res, will edit when i'll be in senses pari! Too sleepy abhe :)

-AngelaKaParI-

-AngelaKaParI-

IF-Rockerz

-AngelaKaParI-

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lonelyshadow

res, will edit when i'll be in senses pari! Too sleepy abhe :)

ok babe i'll wait lol..WinkEmbarrassed

akshaaya

akshaaya

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Fabulous  Post...Clap
You  have  beautifully  depicted  balancing  factors  in  AgNi  relationship...
Destiny  have  made  Agam (  who  hates  Amrit)  and  Nimirit (who loves Amrit)  into  wedlock...
I am  also  Manveer  fan...
In  DEK, Uday  waited  for  his  childhood  love  for  Manyata  for 16 years...
But , here  Agam  waited  for  20  years  to  seek   his  childhood  revenge from  Amrit...

Morever,  Amrit  wanted  money  more  than  love  and  Agam  wanted  revenge  from  Marriage...So,they  are mismatched...
AgNi's  character  equation  is   interesting  and a  few minutes of  their  on  screen  chemistry  is  amazing....Here,  Nimirit  brings out  soft nature in Agam  and  Agam  brings  out  boldness from Nimrit...
Agni  are  made  for each other  and
I am loving  this show thanks  to  AgNi  Scenes...

Edited by akshaaya - 11 May 2012 at 8:01am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anurna-AngelaKaParI-Sofna

divani

divani

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged
great post...

-AngelaKaParI-

kamiya

Goldie

kamiya

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
great post dear

-AngelaKaParI-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.