Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat

Karan and Ija! & Rishi is v. funny!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

survi035

Goldie

survi035

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged
I may be repeating my self but i do not think that Ranveer is the secret master mind behind the killings. Its just to obvious if Ranveer is the killer, this is a mystery-thriller so i doubt its Ranveer.

KARAN, IJA are my first 2 suspects. 

The inspector addressed the master mind by "sarkar" so it can be either a male or female. (P.s Ija also got a call when Ranveer got a call so...) 

Either way..my vote goes to Karan and Ija.

OHH and another thing i must mention. Although Rishi is a user, betrayer and selfish. He is very funny!!!! I love his little fights with Karan especially his dialogues today. The way he said to karan "Jiska tum Tommy ho"  and how he calls Karan "Champa" hahah!!! too funny. 

Edited by survi035 - 11 May 2012 at 4:28am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ghoshmedhaEnigmatic_Angel-Priya01bookworm-ALS--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Karan and Ija! & Rishi is v. funny!" in Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

HunarAbi4ever

Groupbie

HunarAbi4ever

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Hahaa Rishi n Karan fights r cute Karan has too put up soo much with him he  seems like he's  fred-up with him aha :P but there cute together lmaoo they should b paired up they will look adroble in the show ahahahaha :P jus kidding iuv him n neha together their just ( no comments) :P

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manasa95survi035

manasa95

Goldie

manasa95

Posted: 12 May 2012 at 5:55am | IP Logged
yaa i too like neha and rishi i love to see them together ya no words to express them

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.