Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
loved it sooo muchπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

but mere bhagwan ki kasam...this one totally cracked me up...🀣🀣🀣

Allbut1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Angel you kill me in the best way everyday πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Seriously these are such a stress buster and they keep getting better and better everyday! LOVED this one so much...some of the best parts were:

-Aarti calling Bua a chooha
-Bua quoting LOTR...I almost fell from my chair 😲
-You've turned poor Aarti into Arpita's ghostt...nooo
-And Bua's Mere Bhahwan ki kasam...Disapparate! Why oh why did it not work Angel! Had we been lucky that bhagwan ki kasam would have gotten her a one way ticket all the way up to him and then we'd be rid of her forever 😈

Seriously though, super, super talented! You definitely know how to keep this place rolling 🀣🀣🀣

P.S. Thanks for the double message! I saw the first one but wasn't able to get on here because I was facing some serious technical glitches in my VM making endeavor, but this makes all the headache much better!
AngeloScuro thumbnail

I'm going to install part 4 in a while

This part was waiting to happen and it looked like as if all the characters in this strip wanted to say something specific so I went with it!πŸ˜†

Also this part is dedicated to Deeps & Jyo!πŸ˜ƒ Hope you guys can spot where some of the dialogues are coming from!πŸ˜ƒ

@Maham, Indu, Kavi, Disha, Mamita, Kirthi, Yasmeen and all: who read Part 3 , thanks for the lovely comments. Please don't feel I ignored you for not replying individually but loved all the comments I got and that's why I'm giving you this fast installment.πŸ˜†

Edited by AngelDark - 11 years ago
AngeloScuro thumbnail
POTA WARS~Issue 2  part 4
(picture story)

-Deepzz- thumbnail
Bua bani Boa constrictor πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Is Cas scared G3 tailed him to cafe delight πŸ˜²πŸ€£

Arpitas' bhoot... mera saaya saath hoga ..tu jahan jahan chalega πŸ˜Ž

Cas is so sensitive...He will visit Cafe delight when G3 is otherwise occupied elsewhere πŸ˜πŸ˜†

Aww now I know why Bua channeled Precious Gollum πŸ˜ˆπŸ€£

oh Expelliramus also made an appearance with Disapparate πŸ˜²πŸ€£

Angel...U surpass the bar u set up with every new installment πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

-Deepzz- thumbnail
Angel.... Gumnaan makes an enrty finally... Jaan pehchaan ho jeene aasan ho.. Raam dulare bane Mehmood πŸ€£ 🀣 🀣

and What the πŸ˜²... Bua reads cosmopolitan and is she flirting with RD πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
OMG OMG OMG OMG ..Just read two back to back parts ,...Angel u r getting better and better with every passing part 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Cas ka new adda is Cafe delight and no more chandni bar 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣...He sees Arpita ka bhooth with Yash coochie-cooing in Auto while going to Cafe delight 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣...Dubey thinks Aarti is possessed 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 and the two witches just cant find a solution for Arpita's bhooth 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Even Ram Dulare is no more sparred from the two witches and their investigation 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Angel just absolutely BRILLAINTT πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Deeps : I guess she is flirting with Ram Dulare since Cas is forever busy in Cafe delight 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣...

I hope we get more RD and Gayatri-Bua scenes next week for this interesting story to continue 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
LuvStrk-001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Angel:Beautiful dear!!!!U are wonderful with this Pota War!!Bua line laro for Ramdulare!! 🀣  🀣  🀣  🀣  🀣  🀣 πŸ€£
Bechara koi toh Ramdulare ko bua se bachao!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Amazing dear!!!Thanks for PM and ur such a creative dear!!!!😳
mamita thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful update, Angel! πŸ‘ You are on a roll... πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
After Cas and G3, you sent Ram Dulare to Chandni Bar and Cafe Delight? 🀣🀣🀣 Finally he got influenced by his master, after all...πŸ˜† and his day-dream...🀣🀣 Where was that from? πŸ˜•πŸ˜† And he turned to spying yet again... πŸ˜† Mindblowing!! Loved it! πŸ˜³