Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kanak. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
@ visrom Though it is depressing I can't help but agree. I really did feel that CID will not the survive bi-weekly schedule as they were loosing their USP - the trio, but it has and generated loads of TRPs, maybe even more than when it was weekly. Strictly business-wise it seems like a good decision. Maybe with every loyal fan (like me, I am not a regular watcher any more) who quits the show there are 10 new people who watch it. It works for their business.

Frankly the show was never the same sometime after it became hourly, around the beginning of 2007. Since then the standard has been on a downward trend with couple of good intelligent episodes here and there. With its increasing screen time even decent to ok episodes have become scarce and now its going to reduce further. With this ever increasing TV industry, quality is a thing of the past.

By the way how many more show pieces are they planning to add to the team? Even if they add a 100 more people its only the trio who will investigate and conclude.
Edited by kanak. - 11 years ago
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nehadb27

why cannt they make remake of their old cases in a new styl

No.. .I think they should let the old cases alone...Last week we saw a remake of Yeh phool chaman.. and I think they shouldn't try their hands on remakes.. They will murder the real case... 😡
nehadb27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
earlier the only thing that irritates me was the weapons of murder lyk imported spiders, snakes and all
but now everything abt the show irritates me but still i didnt understand why m i sticking to this show... may be its a habit Edited by nehadb27 - 11 years ago
nehadb27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: astonish

No.. .I think they should let the old cases alone...Last week we saw a remake of Yeh phool chaman.. and I think they shouldn't try their hands on remakes.. They will murder the real case... 😡

u r ryt

but is there any way to make this show a lil better to watch
kanak. thumbnail
As first measure they can get a better dialog writer, this current person is so unimaginative and boring. Same dialogs case after case after case. All those criminal confessions sound so stupid and unintelligent. 
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kanak.

As first measure they can get a better dialog writer, this current person is so unimaginative and boring. Same dialogs case after case after case. All those criminal confessions sound so stupid and unintelligent. 

I couldnt agree with you anymore... The dialogs have become old... no creativity...
I am missing the crisp dialogs
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I wonder if Ms Victoria is reading this...😈

You know what...they will just keep 1 or 2 episodes a month with trio in one frame...and fans will sit in front of the TV every weekend 10PM hoping for that one glimpse...when it becomes more and more rare, the TRPs will fall. Then they will put one of the trio in mortal danger or some daraar type promo...that episode will generate top TRPs but will turn into a dud. (Daya ek Qatil was the topper in this category)

All of here will put 😡 smileys, but who cares? They have the TRPs...max revenue from ads for that one episode...and the cycle continues.

This will reach saturation stage at some point and they'll probably, hopefully see sense, but Sony will think otherwise and pull it off air.
Edited by visrom - 11 years ago
riju1212 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
@Aj---I am 10000 prcnt agreeing with u...this people r doing anything what they want to increase the trp's of CID.Cid's level is worst now...The show hav cmpletly turned into an action proggrame mainly from a dtctv show...Old CID  episodes r not only good they r just awsome...To increase trp thy r making the episodes mainly for the Kids nowadays coz they like to see the actions...
riju1212 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
In order to retain the superior quality of CID  they must change the director,story writer and above all the CID officer Sachin,Nikhil must be driven off from CID coz they dont know how to act...  Edited by riju1212 - 11 years ago
kanak. thumbnail
Sorry guys but I think the end of CID is started, it will take some time, may be a couple of years but its going to happen, they stamped it now.

Originally posted by: visrom

Then they will put one of the trio in mortal danger or some daraar type promo...that episode will generate top TRPs but will turn into a dud. (Daya ek Qatil was the topper in this category)

Daya Ek Qatil, what a title, if there is a Written Update, can someone guide me to it please.