Amrit Manthan

Amrit's in pain as well so let's give her a break! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Amrit DESERVES wat she got !! Actually THIS was NOTHING ! she deserves worst !! 
and I WOULD NOT even COMPARE my WORST enemy to Amrit Angry !! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-AngelaKaParI-ZaYaHolic

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Amrit's in pain as well so let's give her a break! (Page 3)" in Amrit Manthan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tayabafarooqui

Originally posted by ASMI98

JUST LUV THIS TRACK...JUST WANTED AGNI TOGETHER AND AS FAR AS AMRIT IS CONCERNED SHE DESERVES IT...SHE IS BASICALLY VER SELFISH

if the sister is selfish this mean other sister should marry his dulhaOuch
She DID NOT marry her For her own happiness ! but to save HER ARROGANT sisters life Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anurna-AngelaKaParI-ZaYaHolic

tayabafarooqui

IF-Dazzler

tayabafarooqui

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Manal..

JUST LUV THIS TRACK...JUST WANTED AGNI TOGETHER AND AS FAR AS AMRIT IS CONCERNED SHE DESERVES IT...SHE IS BASICALLY VER SELFISH

She DID NOT marry her For her own happiness ! but to save HER ARROGANT sisters life Dead

LOLROFL
ROFL

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 8:14am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ..Manal..

LOLROFL
ROFL
Keep ROFLing ;]  ! cuz thts Wat i do Seeing the Jealousy Factor in thei forum ;] !! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-AngelaKaParI-ZaYaHolic

pyar-ishk

IF-Stunnerz

pyar-ishk

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
I watched all the episodes to this show in one day time cause I just couldn't stop.

I don't feel sorry for Amrit not because she deserve it but it needed to happen to awaken her from blind loyalty to Rajmata plus and it's not like she love Agam. Amrit know the truth but her arrogance & pride won't allow her to see defeat but someday she will but for now am enjoying the drama I want to see how she give it back to those that deserve it, Rajmata the biggest witch.

Nimrit I feel sorry for cause she's a pawn that was used by Agam between the sisters for revenge. Even though the truth was out before marriage was complete I knew she wasn't going to back out cause of Rajmata, deep down she want's her grandmother acceptance. Nimrit is a sweet & innocent who want to see all happy. The girl is naive but her is pure and am just glad Agam won't mistreat. I hope in time Nimrit will learn to stand on her own to withstand Amrit revenge and let Agam know she's no longer a pawn but his wife.

Poor Tej twice burn Ouch even though Amrit didn't lead him on but still had his heart broken twice by two sisters.

I can't wait to see what happens next.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

akshaaya-Misek-tayabafarooqui-AngelaKaParI-ZaYaHolic

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Amrit Manthan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.