Amrit Manthan

   

Amrit's in pain as well so let's give her a break! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

survi035

Goldie

survi035

Joined: 30 October 2011

Posts: 1541

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rimzy93

[QUOTE=Sam_KaShian]I feel bad for amrit!
she is arrogant and vainglorious...but that doesn't make her a villain!
we all have flaws...so has amrit!nd that makes her character more interesting and practical!
on d other hand..there's no1 like nimrit in real..ppl love to see bechari,innocent females...but r we ourselves like this?

well do u think u should compare us wiv a show character?
and audience loves da innocent girl in indian television, innocent girls rules.
and as for amrit she's evil since da dey she was born as we hve seen wah she did to Agam wen he was littleAngryso she deserves wahever she's gettin bcz thats what indian evil witches gets in dis TV shows Wink 





TOTALLY DISAGREE!! there are many shades in a persons personality. Our experiences shape how we turn out. U cannot call "Amrit" a witch ??? At least shes more realistic then Nimrit. I mean, a girl like "Nimrit" is hardly believable although i will not assume that their arent any, im just saying that shes too perfect and her personality seems to only have one shade/layer.

Also, do not assume that "the audience loves ..." this statement is highly over rated. As u can see the person who made this topic does not like the innocent girl and she/he is also a part of the audience! 

"she deserves whatever she's gettin bcz thats what indian evil witches gets in dis TV shows 
There are many ways you can criticize a character, it can be done in a civil manner you do not need to be so cruel or let down a character this way. So please don' t do it, im sure fans of Amrit will not appreciate ur negative comments. 

Rimzy93: Ur post was awesum. I agree, AMRIT IS THE MAIN FEMALE LEAD OF THE SHOW. 
And even i do not understand why Agam is taking revenge on Amrit for what she did 20 years ago. She was only 6/7 years old?? (this part of the story actually makes me alil uneasy)


Edited by survi035 - 11 May 2012 at 4:19am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Amrit's in pain as well so let's give her a break! (Page 2)" in Amrit Manthan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-SMay31-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SMay31-

Joined: 01 June 2005

Posts: 13867

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 5:25am | IP Logged
i do agree on some extent...IMO lets keep her negative traits a side if v talk generally if any sis hv done dis thing marrying hone wale jia nd giving bhashan tht i want shan o shaukat nd all (ya which she doesnt want) nd so n e gal would hv hated her sis for doing dis nd Amrith is no antar yami tht she will know her sis "sacrifice"

ASMI98

IF-Dazzler

ASMI98

Joined: 18 March 2012

Posts: 3660

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 6:42am | IP Logged
JUST LUV THIS TRACK...JUST WANTED AGNI TOGETHER AND AS FAR AS AMRIT IS CONCERNED SHE DESERVES IT...SHE IS BASICALLY VER SELFISH

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

akshaaya-AngelaKaParI-ZaYaHolic

tayabafarooqui

IF-Dazzler

tayabafarooqui

Joined: 08 February 2010

Posts: 2696

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ASMI98

JUST LUV THIS TRACK...JUST WANTED AGNI TOGETHER AND AS FAR AS AMRIT IS CONCERNED SHE DESERVES IT...SHE IS BASICALLY VER SELFISH



if the sister is selfish this mean other sister should marry his dulhaOuch

ZaYaHolic

IF-Sizzlerz

ZaYaHolic

Joined: 24 May 2007

Posts: 21884

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by survi035

Originally posted by Rimzy93

[QUOTE=Sam_KaShian]I feel bad for amrit!
she is arrogant and vainglorious...but that doesn't make her a villain!
we all have flaws...so has amrit!nd that makes her character more interesting and practical!
on d other hand..there's no1 like nimrit in real..ppl love to see bechari,innocent females...but r we ourselves like this?

well do u think u should compare us wiv a show character?
and audience loves da innocent girl in indian television, innocent girls rules.
and as for amrit she's evil since da dey she was born as we hve seen wah she did to Agam wen he was littleAngryso she deserves wahever she's gettin bcz thats what indian evil witches gets in dis TV shows Wink 





TOTALLY DISAGREE!! there are many shades in a persons personality. Our experiences shape how we turn out. U cannot call "Amrit" a witch ??? At least shes more realistic then Nimrit. I mean, a girl like "Nimrit" is hardly believable although i will not assume that their arent any, im just saying that shes too perfect and her personality seems to only have one shade/layer.

Also, do not assume that "the audience loves ..." this statement is highly over rated. As u can see the person who made this topic does not like the innocent girl and she/he is also a part of the audience! 

"she deserves whatever she's gettin bcz thats what indian evil witches gets in dis TV shows 
There are many ways you can criticize a character, it can be done in a civil manner you do not need to be so cruel or let down a character this way. So please don' t do it, im sure fans of Amrit will not appreciate ur negative comments. 

Rimzy93: Ur post was awesum. I agree, AMRIT IS THE MAIN FEMALE LEAD OF THE SHOW.  
And even i do not understand why Agam is taking revenge on Amrit for what she did 20 years ago. She was only 6/7 years old?? (this part of the story actually makes me alil uneasy)



The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-AngelaKaParI-

ZaYaHolic

IF-Sizzlerz

ZaYaHolic

Joined: 24 May 2007

Posts: 21884

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tayabafarooqui

Originally posted by ASMI98

JUST LUV THIS TRACK...JUST WANTED AGNI TOGETHER AND AS FAR AS AMRIT IS CONCERNED SHE DESERVES IT...SHE IS BASICALLY VER SELFISH



if the sister is selfish this mean other sister should marry his dulhaOuch
if the selfish sister marrying da dulha for his money and dsnt respect his family at all den why not, innocent sister should marrie her dulha and save da family frm her selfish sisterWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-AngelaKaParI-lonelyshadow

PrincessRu

Groupbie

PrincessRu

Joined: 08 May 2012

Posts: 141

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Totally agree with Saniqa's and other member's posts about Amrit being right in her own position. Marrying your sister's Dulha is crazy!! That too after the truth came out before the last phera...

Do they really expect us to believe that Nimrit had NO option at alll?

On an aside, Amrit's acting yesterday was MIND BLOWING!!

Loved how she gave Rajmaata the crap back to her...Raajmaata, your days are numbered! It would have been better if you would have swallowed that ringggLOL

lonelyshadow

IF-Sizzlerz

lonelyshadow

Joined: 05 October 2010

Posts: 15271

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PrincessRu

Totally agree with Saniqa's and other member's posts about Amrit being right in her own position. Marrying your sister's Dulha is crazy!! That too after the truth came out before the last phera...

Do they really expect us to believe that Nimrit had NO option at alll?

On an aside, Amrit's acting yesterday was MIND BLOWING!!

Loved how she gave Rajmaata the crap back to her...Raajmaata, your days are numbered! It would have been better if you would have swallowed that ringggLOL


@bold: see in soaps you just have to switch off your brains and enjoy the show, if you are thinking too much then nothing will make sense, i'm not talking about this particular drama only it applies to all dramas, at least the ones i have watched[& yeah i've watched above 50 dramas n i ain't kidding lol].

Just accept the fact that now they are married cause they were meant to be <3


Rajmata ROFL I loved how amrit gave her the crap back! she deserves it, now she'll wish that she should have swallowed the ring !

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

akshaaya-AngelaKaParI-ZaYaHolicSofnapyar-ishk

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Amrit Manthan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.