Amrit Manthan

Amrit's in pain as well so let's give her a break!

Saniqa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I know Amrit's too arrogant for her own good but she's hurting as well even though she won't admit it..,
she did everything for her heritage but got nothing in return..people she trusted completely betrayed her .. What nimrit did was very stupid.. Ahgam used her to get back at Amrit & she let him thinking she's helping her sis...she knows her sis able to handle anything then why go against her wishes even to help her ?& why everyone blaming Amrit for something she did when she was 6 or 7?its ridiculous to say a child so young guilty of sins(an act she can't even remember)...nimrit unintentionally got everything amrit wanted & worked for.. why shouldn't she be angry with her? rajmata deserves to pay more than anyone.. anyways I am just saying if I was in amrit's shoes I would too want Ahgam & Rajmata to pay!True Nimrit doesnt deserve any of this but she should have known better to go against her beloved sis wishes!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sam_KaShian thumbnail
I feel bad for amrit!
she is arrogant and vainglorious...but that doesn't make her a villain!
we all have flaws...so has amrit!nd that makes her character more interesting and practical!
on d other hand..there's no1 like nimrit in real..ppl love to see bechari,innocent females...but r we ourselves like this?
-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Sam_KaShian

I feel bad for amrit!
she is arrogant and vainglorious...but that doesn't make her a villain!
we all have flaws...so has amrit!nd that makes her character more interesting and practical!
on d other hand..there's no1 like nimrit in real..ppl love to see bechari,innocent females...but r we ourselves like this?

well do u think u should compare us wiv a show character?
and audience loves da innocent girl in indian television, innocent girls rules.
and as for amrit she's evil since da dey she was born as we hve seen wah she did to Agam wen he was little๐Ÿ˜กso she deserves wahever she's gettin bcz thats what indian evil witches gets in dis TV shows ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

Edited by Rimzy93 - 11 years ago
lonelyshadow thumbnail
Well all i can say is amrit deserved all this, her sin as a child would have been forgiven if she had changed in all those years, but she hasn't. She's still the same who can hurt anyone for her sake, all she really cares is her prestige, money and comfort in life and it's obvious that now nimrit unintentionally got whatever she wanted, she wants revenge. That's human nature, i believe. But no body goes that low.

Agree with rajmata's point of yours, she deserves some slaps and needs to learn a lot.

Agham, no he doesn't deserve it, not anymore now. He already suffered a lot, 20 years of his life were passed in the pain the evil women gave and he might have changed his view about her only if she was good at heart which she's not.

Jyoti.Kaur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Rimzy93

and as for amrit she's evil since da dey she was born as we hve seen wah she did to Agam wen he was little๐Ÿ˜กso she deserves wahever she's gettin bcz thats what indian evil witches gets in dis TV shows ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

nicely said rima babe...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Angel_Heaven

nicely said rima babe...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

thank u๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rimzy93

TOTALLY DISAGREE!! there are many shades in a persons personality. Our experiences shape how we turn out. U cannot call "Amrit" a witch ??? At least shes more realistic then Nimrit. I mean, a girl like "Nimrit" is hardly believable although i will not assume that their arent any, im just saying that shes too perfect and her personality seems to only have one shade/layer.

Also, do not assume that "the audience loves ..." this statement is highly over rated. As u can see the person who made this topic does not like the innocent girl and she/he is also a part of the audience! 

"she deserves whatever she's gettin bcz thats what indian evil witches gets in dis TV shows 
There are many ways you can criticize a character, it can be done in a civil manner you do not need to be so cruel or let down a character this way. So please don' t do it, im sure fans of Amrit will not appreciate ur negative comments. 

Rimzy93: Ur post was awesum. I agree, AMRIT IS THE MAIN FEMALE LEAD OF THE SHOW. 
And even i do not understand why Agam is taking revenge on Amrit for what she did 20 years ago. She was only 6/7 years old?? (this part of the story actually makes me alil uneasy)
Edited by survi035 - 11 years ago

-SMay31- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i do agree on some extent...IMO lets keep her negative traits a side if v talk generally if any sis hv done dis thing marrying hone wale jia nd giving bhashan tht i want shan o shaukat nd all (ya which she doesnt want) nd so n e gal would hv hated her sis for doing dis nd Amrith is no antar yami tht she will know her sis "sacrifice"
ASMI98 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
JUST LUV THIS TRACK...JUST WANTED AGNI TOGETHER AND AS FAR AS AMRIT IS CONCERNED SHE DESERVES IT...SHE IS BASICALLY VER SELFISH
Tunasnah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ASMI98

JUST LUV THIS TRACK...JUST WANTED AGNI TOGETHER AND AS FAR AS AMRIT IS CONCERNED SHE DESERVES IT...SHE IS BASICALLY VER SELFISH

if the sister is selfish this mean other sister should marry his dulha