Fan Fictions

New OS: An Ocean Of Regret PART 3, Page 10 UPDATED - Page 9

-Grace- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
LOVEDDD IT! every single time you post a OS its just SO good i loveee how it didnt get too cheesy that was one of the best things lol and it was awsome how he felt bad and didnt have words to comprehend it but as a reader i could just sense it that there was so much in his head lol
another brilliant piece as usual!

and thanks for the PM!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SmileyStar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mollycoddle

amazing update.loved it

keep writing

Thank Youuu 😳

This content was originally posted by: ilive2laugh

loved it! do you plan to continue or is this the end?

I'm afraid this is the end hun πŸ˜‰ Glad to know you liked it though πŸ˜ƒ

This content was originally posted by: drunkiiebabe

loved it thanks for the pm

You're Welcome dear 😳 and Glad to hear you enjoyed it 😊

Thanksss 😳
kriti_atharv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oh wow this was beautiful...loved it n thnx 4da pm dear...
SmileyStar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dumas

<font color="#0000CC"><font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">awesome os can't believe i missed it loved it very emotional and well written loved asr remorse at not trusting khushi and khushi awaking and think the are lying to her and that he is hurt loved </font><font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">it thanks for the pm</font></font>

Awww Thanksss for such a nice comment with an awesome pic! 😳
mizzraksha712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
verry sad but nyc :)
awesum job
SmileyStar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Avi64

you know you really need to start accepting that you write really well! you are one of the few people on IF whose writing i love😊

Awww That is sooo very sweeet of youuu! I'm sooo touched! Thank Youuu 😳 The love I've recieved on this forum is just so amazing that I find it hard to believe... Love you ❀️ and Thanks for such regular comments! They mean a lot 😳
SmileyStar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Avi64

OMG! you described Arnav's pain so well... i really feel bad for him...this is what awaits him... we were all for a redemption track... we wanted Arnav to feel sorry for his wrong doings... but now i think i won't be able to see our dearest Laad Governer suffer like this 😭

Dumbledore says in HP1 (here i mean Harry potter not Hari PrakashπŸ˜›)
Don't pity the dead but pity the living and above all those who live without love...

i really don't know where Arnav fits... he was loved as much as anyone could be and he loved As much as any person could but still hatred made him live without love...

i really hope he's able to live happily ever after with khushi 😊

loved the update 😊

PS: and yeah... our creativity is always enhanced manifold when we have a test at our doorstep... its a tried, tested and established factπŸ˜›

Hahahaha! First of all your P.S. cracked me up 🀣 "Its a tried, tested and established fact!" Hehehe! Very true! πŸ˜ƒ

And sooo glad you liked it!! I thought I didn't do as good a job with the 3rd part as I did with the other two! 😊

Awww! I love dumbledore too! He's Awesome! Yes Arnav's hatred and mistrust is making him live a loveless life! And you're right about the redemption track, Like Khushi can't see Arnav in this state, we can't either! After all, we love him too πŸ˜† Thanks for commenting 😳
SmileyStar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Monu_Deewani

So you FINALLY decided to complete it. Phew. Beautiful. Loved the way you described Arnie's guilt and remorse through his bodylanguage. And how Khushi understood his torment, his feelings. Why she didn't give a damn for the apology. The basic definition of love. When words aren't needed to converse. When your eyes are enough, heartbeats are enough. Loved it.

Awww thank youuu for such a lovely comment! Glad to know you loved it 😳 and I thought it would be better if Khushi understood him rather than not forgiving him cos she's always known that he had trust issues... She knew he did wrong but his realization was all she needed to forgive him 😳 Thanks for Commenting hun πŸ˜›
SmileyStar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: zaniax

Aww..tht was so sweet & wat a perfect ending :)

LOVED it!!! Thanx for d pm.

Awww glad you did! And yes tried to keep a happy ending cos most ppl can't bear sad ones πŸ˜‰ Thanksss 😳

This content was originally posted by: Fazila~

Good job...im glad shes fine...even reading sad OS or FF gives me tensions hahahahhaha

Hahahaha! Yes! I prefer reading happy ones too πŸ˜‰ but just had to finish this one off and see, I gave it a happy ending 😳

This content was originally posted by: Msserialfan123

Absolutely adorable Os!

Thank Youuu 😳

Thanksss πŸ˜›
SmileyStar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sweet_Ashum

Haila! U never PMed me this OS!!!

</div><div>But u know what? I had already read the 1st 2 partsπŸ˜†
It was brilliant!!!
Arnav's pain, anguish., regret, remorse everything is beautifully written
That bullent should have been 2 way...1 bullet idhar se nikli aur dusri uski taraf se...he too should have gotten injured...
He escaped unhrt!!!! How unjust...Grrr! I hate these gunsπŸ˜†
Good u've given it a proper ending...it looked kind of abrupt with the 2nd part
Thanks claireDD!!!!
Fari always needs someone to wake her up for updates...1st Iqra n now uπŸ˜ƒ

Thanks for the PM

Hahahaha! I love your 'Haila' πŸ˜† and yesss, you didn't get PMs for this one as I wrote this one before we came to know each other 😳 and I doubt I sent out PMS for this one πŸ˜‰

You wanted my hottie to get injured too? How rude! πŸ˜†

And yeah, I had never thought of ending it at part 2 but just got so busy with my SS that didn't get time to complete this oneπŸ˜›

Hahaha 🀣 someone reads to wake me up for updates? Waise that is kinda true πŸ˜‰ Hehehe! Glad you liked it though πŸ˜‰ and Thanks for commenting 😳

P.S. Ufff! I haven't commented on your OS and index!! 😳 will do it in a bit Insha'Allah πŸ˜ƒ