Page 1
Page   of 22
Page 2 Page 22

SmileyStar

IF-Rockerz

SmileyStar

Posted: 10 May 2012 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Hello lovelies,

This just came to my mind and thought I should post it here. Give it a read and tell me if you liked it! Embarrassed

He couldn't believe it. He just couldn't believe that this was actually happening to him. His head throbbed in a sickening way and his breathing was laboured from the restless pacing of the corrider since the last hour. He glanced through the small circular window of the emergency ward yet again as he strode by. His Khushi... His Wife looked so fragile lying there with needles poking her skin and an oxygen mask hiding her beautiful face. There was complete silence except for the eerie beeping sound of the heart monitoring machine. He felt his lungs constrict at the sight and couldn't breathe properly. No matter how much he tried gulping air, it just wasn't enough and his breathing got more ragged as his head started spinning. He just couldn't stand and watch her in that state so he returned to his restless pacing of the corridor...

He just couldn't believe himself. How could he have NOT trusted his wife? He had taken the word of his monstrous brother in law over his own wife?! His brain felt numbed, he couldn't think properly and his legs ached, but he continued his pacing in a robotic manner. His posture was slumped, defeated. He was no longer the arrogant Arnav Singh Raizada who bragged of making his own destiny. He was a man who was almost losing everything at the hands of fate. His Khushi was lying in the ICU and he couldn't do anything. He let out a tortured cry as he ran his hand through his hair in frustration. It should have been him lying there. He deserved it, not Khushi. His jaw clenched and his hands balled into fists by his sides as the events from a couple of hours ago raced through his mind yet again...

***Flashback***

He never even thought Shyam would sink to this extent. He tried not to show his fear as Shyam raised the revolver towards his heart which thumped at a neckbreaking speed. The only thing on his mind was Khushi. She was innocent. She had been telling the truth all along but he'd never believed her. Had not even given her the benefit of the doubt.

"Good Bye, Saale Sahib" Shyam drawled, breaking into his thoughts, his eyes wild as he tilted his head and his finger inched towards the trigger.

Arnav closed his eyes murmuring, "Forgive me, Khushi". There was the bang of the revolver being shot but he didn't hear that as he heard a most familiar voice cry out, "Arnav Jiii"!

Khushi? Was she here? He opened his eyes to find Khushi standing right in front of him, her expression shocked, her brown eyes wide and quickly filling with tears.

"Arnav Ji"! She whispered before going totally limp and slumping towards the floor. He caught her before she could hit the ground, confused and a little terrified at what had happened to her.

He heard Shyam let out a tortured cry as the gun dropped from his hand and he fell on his knees. And that was when Arnav saw blood slowly staining Khushi's shirt as it oozed from the open wound on Khushi's stomach...

*End of Flashback*

He had no idea how she had found him and managed to save his life. He didn't even register properly as the police handcuffed a screaming and howling Shyam. The world around him a blur as he had rushed her to the hospital and there the doctor had told him in grave tones that she had lost a lot of blood and needed to be operated right away. He hadn't been able to sit down since then and had been pacing the corridor while his family looked on, too shocked by the turn of events to say anything.

The doctor came out then and the family crowded around him expectantly, "how's Khushi, doctor?" Arnav managed to choke out, trying to ignore the tension clawing at the insides of his stomach.

"The operation was successful, she's out of danger now", the doctor said reassuringly, smiling at him. Arnav let go of the breath he didn't even realize he was holding and slumped to the hospital chair, suddenly too exhausted to stand, trying to grasp the good news. His Khushi was going to be fine!

"Khushi is awake, Chotay. The doctor said we can meet her now. Come" Anjali whispered softly after a few hours tugging at Arnav's arm gently.

"You guys go, i'm coming", he replied giving his sister a little smile. She understood and patted his cheek before going in.

He waited until everyone had disappeared into Khushi's room and then got up to leave. 'No Khushi, you don't deserve me! You deserve someone much better' He thought as he made his way out of the entrance of the hospital. 'Although I'm dying to see you but i don't think i even deserve that after what i've put you through'. Thinking she hated him and wouldn't want to see him, he forced himself to move towards his car.

He looked towards the sky, noticing the stars were extra bright today and whispered in a fervent voice,

'Thank You'

Links to
PART 2

PART 3

Edited by SmileyStar - 01 July 2012 at 3:28pm

The following 211 member(s) liked the above post:

bertnikkip123bhallepinklilliestessyranimahi530rithuparnauchuramanshravs_18letsdancepoornimanagarajhanu8Rumisaikialuckymegaarnav_yashiteddybear311shornaKhusshhiilovebadhan-aliyah-dancydreamerdarkangelpdanisharamasawmNaLeyton23.jalbirj__TVholicredheartminnumamerry777nada_aet_tu_achuarshi-aur-meinshameshameapoorva12sharmamanisAym7Vampsniedalollipop143farhacassimvaughnsonupatmayur1209inocencedpotnis-divya-pips27svmimchandelaanchu19winchfirechandarani1malosesrujanahpvrsushanrandom94chahat128flora_arhin091505andru_skrosalinda92os112801day_lilysoniachammusowms1395jazzpreet123vavaDasGHblore94-chennaihari93ThrishvviniHunnybunny3ipkknd_loverfazkaUV_ArshiMitalp142Shahid_loverabby2181VIP.LifeheahmadMKyaraApplebeeCuriousmindFairy2012mariam42sval000esmeralda111falak9090bansaldiya55cagirlmeghapriyankacrazyjiipkknd_gbdfanranukamakshitokyodivyaarnavsrfarha623KtotheMkhusiarnavRoslyn1991RandomGirlASYA12Bestesydreamymaya...Penknife...Avi64blackdice1001FuzzbucketbarfiBarunz4everrparashbluetajhirahira186ArhiIPKKND-Siaa-seabeautystarzyashaP4ROshagun-rocksKrazzy4u786SyedaFaizaABCDesiGirl93Orion_NTheCaptainipkkndank-Ishana-mizzraksha712hemvbinajnaryongshinmonalisa1234zobshehvikadesigirlbpbrakhilashHeebssmansonshineSwap-ArhiAdorableTroubleSunriseGreenArhi_2205Rozy77Aliya_hzsn9staroneserialsArhiDeewaniabaviswetha_chinshuuKareena1994sanny-beautifulhararnavnehusashhhaycma98DalmuthuyaclaireDDP4rveen12sushnaHumayrasruthickPepsiGirl101tia.oameena671snoopy84-MKB-zaniaxzafipriasweet--BSI-FaNaTic--win7moon_mineViji79sarra0monsi08maankigeet4everlara3110-Grace-hindu4lyfAveiroShiningStar18-Yuks-Simi939HansaNVeena..mehraannaddiya26--Nargis--clarissajohnpakpearltinsel..Enchanteur..mandy15millie_maaneetMrDarcyfan-dosy_devil-SamiyaIPKKNDMephisto..Paawani..summaiyasayedKeerthuKiarshi-.serendipity.-aartipartyyrima.lostatsea.IsleOfCaprisarunlicious..dumasFazila~dobrevagasms

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New OS: An Ocean Of Regret PART 3, Page 10 UPDATED" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

naddiya26

IF-Sizzlerz

naddiya26

Posted: 10 May 2012 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
very emotional .. amazing, this can happen in serial too

Edited by naddiya26 - 10 May 2012 at 2:30pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-aliyah-SmileyStar

xsumi

IF-Rockerz

xsumi

Posted: 10 May 2012 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
very sad and nice
xxx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SmileyStar

bluetaj

Goldie

bluetaj

Posted: 10 May 2012 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
hope  u plan to continue. leaving her at time not fair. yeah me sucker for happy endings.

SmileyStar

barfi

Goldie

barfi

Posted: 10 May 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
loved it he needs to go to her, she needs him

SmileyStar

Usma55

Goldie

Usma55

Posted: 10 May 2012 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Please update
So sad

SmileyStar

moon_mine

IF-Rockerz

moon_mine

Posted: 10 May 2012 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
loved it!!!!
hope u r cntinuing wid this...n pls do pm me!!!!

SmileyStar

sarunlicious..

IF-Stunnerz

sarunlicious..

Posted: 10 May 2012 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Please Arnav Go To Her Hug

SmileyStar

Post Reply New Post

Go to top