Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 6

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 6

Sanaa629

IF-Dazzler

Sanaa629

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 12:48am | IP Logged
I read the first book out of sheer interest because I heard it as 'the best seller'! I was, to be frank, horrified by it! then my friend really enjoyed it and told me I couldn't judge it by the first book. So I picked up the second one (Thank God I didn't buy any of them!) and it was the same! The only thought going through my mind was, how on earth can they even publish that CRAP! Put aside the amount of sex in each book, it was HORRIBLY written with the weakest plot I've seen yet in a novel and weak characters! Anastasia just reminded me of a mature version of Bella, while Grey was just weirdly more twisted version of Edward!

I could not relate to any characters, much less Ana since she had every man fall at her feet, but who does she pick? A guy who tortures her sexually, then claims to love her and showers her with all the money he has! Everything about the whole series was just pure junk! And I used to think twilight is bad!

Anyhow, I'd say if you want to read an erotic novel, there are better ones out there. And if you can, read it and judge it for yourself, but do NOT Buy the book! Frankly, you'd better off throwing the money in a bin!

Oh.. one more thing..her 'inner goddess' annoyed the living daylight out of me!!! Angry

Edited by Sanaa629 - 24 April 2013 at 1:00am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "50 Shades of Grey (Page 6)" in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

VasusenaRadheya

IF-Addictz

VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 2:30am | IP Logged
^^ Totally agree with ya .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanaa629

Bamonforever

IF-Sizzlerz

Bamonforever

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Well I have also read the 1st 2 books. They were sort of ok. N yah I agree the 2nd book is much better than the 1st book. 1st one was almost nothing but sex, but from the 2nd 1, I felt like I m reading a love story, well overlooking all the sex. I found it difficult to connect with Ana, her character is very badly written. But Chritian Grey I sort of understood n loved, atleast he presents d story with some intriguing part.
Not all books are for every1, it's not a classic, it's a erotica to be read by those who like these stuffs.
But I agree it gets repetitive n irritatingly boring at times.
btw can any1 tell me from where I can get the online books of this series ? Can any

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

A.Hajnalziya117

Post Reply New Post

Go to top