Book Talk
Book Talk

India-Forums

50 Shades of Grey (Page 5)

Chasmis_31 Senior Member
Chasmis_31
Chasmis_31

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
I like the trilogy...its not only erotic story...its also romantic, suspense (in case of what happened to Christian Grey)...But after I read the Second one I love it...I Love the trilogy.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

A.HajnaliluvOriginals

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 6:51am | IP Logged
I love Christian Grey. All that I know. Wink And if you think SEX as a dirty thing then don't you dare open the book even. LOL Its a mature content but deep down its a love story and a story of a man who has some hardcore serious issues. Smile

And can anyone provide me the link to The Classical Album. Best music has been compiled in this album. I loved each track but I can't find a proper link to download it. I will be grateful if someone has the link.

P.S. I didn't know it was a Twilight FanFic. Huh. Even if it is, I don't care as Twilight is little too much teen drama for me, though I love Edward. Embarrassed

Edited by iMadz - 10 March 2013 at 6:56am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

A.HajnaliluvOriginals

tehreem. Senior Member
tehreem.
tehreem.

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iMadz

I love Christian Grey. All that I know. Wink And if you think SEX as a dirty thing then don't you dare open the book even. LOL Its a mature content but deep down its a love story and a story of a man who has some hardcore serious issues. Smile

And can anyone provide me the link to The Classical Album. Best music has been compiled in this album. I loved each track but I can't find a proper link to download it. I will be grateful if someone has the link.

P.S. I didn't know it was a Twilight FanFic. Huh. Even if it is, I don't care as Twilight is little too much teen drama for me, though I love Edward. Embarrassed

its a torrent though.

Edited by tehreem. - 10 March 2013 at 9:46am
iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 11 March 2013 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tehreem.

Originally posted by iMadz

its a torrent though.

No. Not this one. James has officially released an album. Named as The Classical Album. It has 16 tracks. All Classical piano and all. It was released in Sept 12 but still I can't find the link. Ouch

..Labyrinth.. IF-Rockerz
..Labyrinth..
..Labyrinth..

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tani91

^TWILIGHT FANFIC...UGH no thank you thenDead
And for that, I salute you...ROFL
_CookieMonster_ IF-Addictz
_CookieMonster_
_CookieMonster_

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Smile
Kaya13 Goldie
Kaya13
Kaya13

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Well its Romance, Jealously, Possessiveness, Drama, Love and Erotica all rolled in the series!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

A.Hajnal

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 1:07am | IP Logged
I've read the 1st two books of the Fifty Shades series borrowing from my sisters .
The book has no plot , only sleazy contents . The female lead is irritating to the point of giving one a headache . Honestly , it's the worst book I've read in last few years . Even Twilight series was way better than Fifty Shades series .
I think the book got it's popularity due to detailed , kinky adult content it has .

Go to top