Page 4 of 6

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

TheDreamCatcher

IF-Rockerz

TheDreamCatcher

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 6:38am | IP Logged
It gets under your skin and tests your patience.

Immature writing at mature content.

Story isnt there except for the last part.

In the second and third books i kept wondering what exactly the story is.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Alia-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "50 Shades of Grey (Page 4)" in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tehreem.

tehreem.

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged

I read it when it was still a fanfiction. I liked it then but its not something that i will want to read it again and again and its erotica so obvioulsy it has lots of kinky sex so if that's not your thing then you should probably stay away :)

A.Hajnal

gunjan_77

Groupbie

gunjan_77

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
This book has too much of mature content, but it also has a story to it. Here the 50 shades of the protagonist said, and how he faces problems due to a scarred childhood. There is love, but the content is too mature. And if u feel comfortable reading such books then u can go for it. U get the e-books online. Try reading the 1st part as a e book. If u like it then u can go for the 2nd and 3rd!
My opinion is u read the book, that is if u are comfortable!

NigelMolesworth

IF-Dazzler

NigelMolesworth

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Bad writing. Overused phrases like oh my, jeez. As someone summed up, the author makes eroticism as boring as mowing lawns.

Jyotimena

IF-Rockerz

Jyotimena

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Not my kind!

cupcake-

IF-Dazzler

cupcake-

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Once I just went through its pages and I am glad I didn't pick it up. 

iluvOriginals

IF-Sizzlerz

iluvOriginals

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shine_bright

I personally liked the books (:
I finished the first two, and YES, the first one did get off on a crazy, CRAZY, kinky start which I don't think is meant for everyone.
Like mentioned by some, it does very much depend on your personal tolerence level & how much description you like. The first one is ..TOO MUCH. Second one, get's MUCH better (:
& the Third one, I am personally loving.
They all do have MANY MANY scenes, but to be honest ..just Skip them if you can't handle.
The story itself is good!
And I will NOT deny this, Christian Grey reminds me of our comtemparary Telly Heros. Like NO JOKE. A lot of , Arnav, from Iss Pyaar ...ofcourse, without all the kinky ewwwey stuff :p
And what I really like, haha, would be the setting because it's where I live :p haha. & plan on going to the same college as Anastasia, so I was like OK, lemme give it a SHOT!

I agree wid u...
Evn I liked d book..not whole but few parts I mean der love story.. (I like twilight so I like this too)

1st book is dirty but 3rd book is really sweet..

Well,everyone hv der own opinion..

Edited by iluvvampires - 31 December 2012 at 11:55pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tehreem.A.Hajnal

aishwaryagayen

IF-Rockerz

aishwaryagayen

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 2:22am | IP Logged
those who r up for erotica they shd read it ... others can simply avoid without being judgemental

tehreem.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top