Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

famzii05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
ive read the first book.. is okay.. but i really dont fancy it.. it never gets over the mature content which is sick. and i now im just reading the trilogy cuz i wanna know what happens.. seriously speaking if i were to cut most of the erotic/mature content.. thebook would be literally flat.. i really dont get what the big hoo ha is about it and honestly it a mills and boons type.. read it if you will or just get the story from someone whose read it.. once i finish the trilogy i will write a review! ðŸ˜ƒ
iHeartMoi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Honestly, the book would be somewhat okay had she not added mature, sexual content in every damn page 🤢
Edit: this is quite an old post, huh 😆 sorry im just really tedha in life like thatEdited by iHeartMoi - 11 years ago
shine_bright thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I personally liked the books (:
I finished the first two, and YES, the first one did get off on a crazy, CRAZY, kinky start which I don't think is meant for everyone.
Like mentioned by some, it does very much depend on your personal tolerence level & how much description you like. The first one is ..TOO MUCH. Second one, get's MUCH better (:
& the Third one, I am personally loving.
They all do have MANY MANY scenes, but to be honest ..just Skip them if you can't handle.
The story itself is good!
And I will NOT deny this, Christian Grey reminds me of our comtemparary Telly Heros. Like NO JOKE. A lot of , Arnav, from Iss Pyaar ...ofcourse, without all the kinky ewwwey stuff :p
And what I really like, haha, would be the setting because it's where I live :p haha. & plan on going to the same college as Anastasia, so I was like OK, lemme give it a SHOT!
belindaa thumbnail
GLEE - Full Performance Video Celebrity Skin ðŸ˜Š

http://bit.ly/Q6mTuu
Jin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
It gets under your skin and tests your patience.

Immature writing at mature content.

Story isnt there except for the last part.

In the second and third books i kept wondering what exactly the story is.
tehreem. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I read it when it was still a fanfiction. I liked it then but its not something that i will want to read it again and again and its erotica so obvioulsy it has lots of kinky sex so if that's not your thing then you should probably stay away :)
gunjan_77 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This book has too much of mature content, but it also has a story to it. Here the 50 shades of the protagonist said, and how he faces problems due to a scarred childhood. There is love, but the content is too mature. And if u feel comfortable reading such books then u can go for it. U get the e-books online. Try reading the 1st part as a e book. If u like it then u can go for the 2nd and 3rd!
My opinion is u read the book, that is if u are comfortable!
.Iconoclast. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Bad writing. Overused phrases like oh my, jeez. As someone summed up, the author makes eroticism as boring as mowing lawns.
cupcake- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Once I just went through its pages and I am glad I didn't pick it up. 
Almas. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shine_bright

I personally liked the books (:

I finished the first two, and YES, the first one did get off on a crazy, CRAZY, kinky start which I don't think is meant for everyone.
Like mentioned by some, it does very much depend on your personal tolerence level & how much description you like. The first one is ..TOO MUCH. Second one, get's MUCH better (:
& the Third one, I am personally loving.
They all do have MANY MANY scenes, but to be honest ..just Skip them if you can't handle.
The story itself is good!
And I will NOT deny this, Christian Grey reminds me of our comtemparary Telly Heros. Like NO JOKE. A lot of , Arnav, from Iss Pyaar ...ofcourse, without all the kinky ewwwey stuff :p
And what I really like, haha, would be the setting because it's where I live :p haha. & plan on going to the same college as Anastasia, so I was like OK, lemme give it a SHOT!

I agree wid u...
Evn I liked d book..not whole but few parts I mean der love story.. (I like twilight so I like this too)

1st book is dirty but 3rd book is really sweet..

Well,everyone hv der own opinion..
Edited by iluvvampires - 11 years ago