Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

More from KTH Unit.........

Bhaskar.T thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Talked to my friend in the evening just now. He has confirmed Rajeev is out. The main problem being faced by Rajeev is from the creative unit and not Ekta kapoor. Shobha Kapoor will talk to him but even she is under pressure from the creative unit not to take him back. It is the creative unit people against whom Rajeev has the grudges.

If anything more comes up will let you all know.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nankri thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
😭That's so sad. Hope the issue gets sorted out😕
natz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Let's all hope and pray that things get sorted out... KTH without Rajeev.... heyy SujalFan... can't you convey our (the fans's) disapproval against this...????? (to the Creative Unit people)... I really think that a new Sujal will be...🤢... however dashing or handsome he is....
KinshukLuvsDina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

plzz shobha g aap rajeev koo rokk lain

apki beti tuuu uff😡 she'z full ov attitude plzz app rok lain 😳

shizajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ab pray karnay say kia ho ga.............😭
Shaheen786 thumbnail

don't think anyone can replace Rajeev or Amna coz no1 would be as good, however, i also feel Rajeev could do better than his current role as Sujal, since it isn't doing anything for his career like it did in the start.

the same goes for Amna.

S&k_fan thumbnail
is it confirmed that aamna's leaving too??????
Bhaskar.T thumbnail

Okay..... just let me know.... do you all want to send mail to Ekta asking her to keep Rajeev back in KTH. Then we can again start collecting messages here and I'll make sure to deliver it to Ekta herself......

Destiny007 thumbnail

Hi, i usually read the posts but today feel gutted at the news regarding Rageev. I am in the UK so have a good 6 months of the show to see but cannot see KTH worth watching when he leaves. Can anyone think of watching the serial with another actor playing Sujal.............. I don't care who it is but can't see any other man filling RKs shoes for the role. I have only been watching the serial for some 8 months but believe the reason i love watching is the way RK has portrayed the charachter Sujal, when he hurts you hurt when he cries so do you and when he is happy you too feel 😊, the only other actor who makes me feel this way is SRK.

At the end of the day he is an actor, and as an actor or any employee you have a right to question something and more importantly he is questioning LOGIC which too be honest does not go hand in hand with Ektas serials. I wish something can be done otherwise i will give up on EK for allowing Rajeev to walk away.

Sujalfan please do what you can to get our messages to EK.

I love this Forum eventhough i never contribute mainly because we are sooooooo behind in the UK. I love watching KTH , I love watching S and K together, i love watching Sujal in action BUT but more importantly i love watching the talent that we have all come to know and love Rajeev Khandelwal.

Edited by Destiny007 - 19 years ago
Mrs.Fr.. thumbnail
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo😭