Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 10 May 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 59 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*roshnuBsankAMSTcoralnymphmrvlsmedhsKushi27monu7shivnirnashili04eshachtau123milwebshiny3pmshah1desigirl52naniPrincessariIqbal_009Jannat786miss_patel5asiaheartNeetsaasaxena3ivanta29nandrjpashdeokantbostanianheartsmartHeenapcoolgirl3AnfalprattsArvifanviramameetasingh4Westwickami_31beeangel11amritababi71sectorNancy_NUTSj&b84koptyplastminnaj7AbhiAnirups2408riniiiiLoveTVShowsshivani003blytonaliaPCRocksnithyamkvJess.swan20Magical_KaSh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU:10/5-Mona joins Madhav's office" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

abi71

Goldie

abi71

Posted: 10 May 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update
Waiting for the rest

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08

Nancy_NUTS

Goldie

Nancy_NUTS

Posted: 10 May 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Thank You for the update
reading ur update was much more fun than watching the episode itself!

swethasyam08

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 10 May 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
thank u guys.

actually today i tried to see the episode in diff. angle as Rupali said  yesterday Embarrassed

and it was fun more watching the episode rather than taunting the CV's for the track LOL

but still not liking few things. Ouch

i'm looking forward for the vineet entry and later track which is going to be gr8. Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nancy_NUTSrups2408

rups2408

IF-Dazzler

rups2408

Posted: 10 May 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swethasyam08

thank u guys.

actually today i tried to see the episode in diff. angle as Rupali said  yesterday Embarrassed

and it was fun more watching the episode rather than taunting the CV's for the track LOL

but still not liking few things. Ouch

i'm looking forward for the vineet entry and later track which is going to be gr8. Embarrassed

awww thats sweet Swetha Embarrassed

believe me.. it hurts less to see the show being twisted n churned into a messy crap when we dont watch it with our logical part on...

and hey thanks for the update.totally commendable.. your effortsClapClap.. 

Finally Mona moved to get some work.. and i liked when she reprimanded her kids and pea-brained Suhasi as well.. chalo atleast utna tou cvs ne dhyaan rakhaa...and also asked madhav to treat her as an employee and not as tani's bhabhi..ClapSmile

and since past few episodes... i am getting a feeling that she just wants to teach P a lesson.. not take him back.. else she would not bash him left right center whenever she gets an opportunity...ClapBig smile

blytonswethasyam08

rups2408

IF-Dazzler

rups2408

Posted: 10 May 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
agree there are still too many hitches in the script and presentation of the show.. but at least there is some improvements as well

blytonswethasyam08

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 10 May 2012 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
i agree Rupali. there are flaws but ok.

today i thought to give it a try the way u said and it really worked Embarrassed thank u for that. LOL

other wise its difficult to do the update seeing the present track. Ouch

i'm mainly looking forward for vineet's track. Embarrassed

yes i too felt she want's to teach a lesson to P but not take him back. Clap

i think she will be removed from Madhav's office by his father. i may be wrong but will wait n watch. Tongue

Edited by swethasyam08 - 10 May 2012 at 4:41pm

rups2408

Magical_KaSh

IF-Sizzlerz

Magical_KaSh

Posted: 10 May 2012 at 11:05pm | IP Logged

it was a nice episode 

mona made her kids understand 

atleast they were istening to her seriously 

bt suhasi Angry she is again spoilin them 

and the office scene where mona and madhav convo was good 

and dats wat  i expected from mona

after so many days i luvd mona 

thnx for the update swetha

RamziMeriJaanswethasyam08

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.