Fan Fictions

SAMNETHA FERNADES A.K.A SIMMI INTERVIE

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

arsha_lover

Groupbie

arsha_lover

Posted: 10 May 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged

HOLA GUYZZZ DIS IZ MY FRST POSTED INTERVIEW ON IF MUST LYK IT AND GVE UR CUMMENTS 

admin :favourite movie?

simmie: p.s. I LOVE YOU

ADMIN: FAVOURITE SONG?

SIMMIE: MY IMMORTAL BY EVANNESENCE

ADMIN FAVOURITE DANCE FORM:

SIMMIE : CONTEMPORARY

ADMIN: FAVOURITE FOOD?

SIMMIE : ANYTHING EDIBLE M A BIG FOODIE SO NOT GOT ANY FOVOURTISM I LOVE ALL SORTS OF FOOD EQUALLY

ADMIN:WILL WE EVER GET TO SEE NIMMIE SCNES

SIMMIE: HAHA THAT YOULL HAVE TO ASK THE CREATIVES

ADMIN:ARE YOU SCARED OF ANYTHING?

SIMMIE: LIZARDS THEY FREAK ME OUT

ADMIN:DO U LYK JEWLERRYY?

SIMMIE:I LOVE JEWLERRY SPECIALLY LONG CHAINS AND CHUNKY HAND JEWLEERY

ADMIN:ANY MESSAGE FOR THE FANS ESPECIALLY KRIYAANSH FANS AS YOU KNOW SUM OF THEM HAVE STOPPED WATCHNG IT

SIMMIE:Wat r u expecting me to say to the kriyansh fans? Umm i knw ul loved 'kriyansh' but lemme ask u 1 thing do u think ur being fair to reyansh by quitting the show? Dat oni gives us the impression dat u are "kriya" fans not "kriyansh" fans.

HERES IT 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aishasully

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SAMNETHA FERNADES A.K.A SIMMI INTERVIE" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.