Frequent Posters

karma88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
jail me chakki pichege shayad ab brij bhushan pandey jiii πŸ˜”
karma88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
cvs apna mind use karna chod diya he brij kya the aur ab kya kar diya brij ke sath ye ant nahi ho sakta kuch accha zarur hoga love story ka and yese nahi hoo sakta kuch [EMAIL= ][/EMAIL][EMAIL= ][/EMAIL] 😑
I_luv_pretzel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi all,
Couldn't resist peeping back after a long time. The show was over for me long back...but watched today's episode and felt really bad to what they've done to a show that began with a bang. I'm more than sure now that they are doing all this to wrap the show and that too in two weeks time. In b/w the politics of PH, the channel and Anshuman's issue...this show was HIS baby...they've managed to kill this promising show. And in this beautiful story gone sour ke bhawar mein sabse bade bewakoof bane ...hum. The only good part remaining is this forum.
shinningstar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
this is true story ok...we can't change the ending
rwitz18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
AT/Ms hi dikhana tha to life ok kyun??crime patrol ya cid mein dikhana tha...crrraaapp...totally frustrated..bbp has become so cheap n cruel 🀒, he was enjoying everyone's concvern for him n also pooja's condition..most scary precap till now i guess..by d way, thnx durum..
sukanya_77 thumbnail
These cv's will continue to maintain this ambiguous situation till the end of the show   to " screw " up the viewers and to open up other possibilities, like turning the story to AT/MS . Basically this is their crap idea of a good thriller ( they should watch some Hitchcock movies to inspire themselves ) Thrillers cannot be prolonged like soaps ..., I watched the serial after 3-4 days only to get dissappointed 😭 I am quite sure that  even today  we will not be able to break the shield of the mystery man BBP. 
                  I too wish to go on some trip where I will have no access to TV ,no temptation . To get over this crappy hangover , I am going to watch Casablanca and drool over those lines of Rick
"of all the gin joints in the world , she walks into mine..." My love for characters started with Rick  and BBP was one of them , but now I am not so sure  .
Edited by sukanya_77 - 11 years ago
DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
hmmm...dekh rahi hoon aap sab log kafi disappointed hain iss show se...nd hona bhi chahiye...acchhe khaase show ka kabada kar diya CVs ne...
toh bhaii ab meri baari...
main abhi bhi iss show se itni disappointed nahi hui hoon...not that ki mere mann mein koi hopes hain revival ke...but mujhe pata tha ki yahi haal hone wala hai...typical daily soaps handle karne waale thriller leke baithenge toh yahi hoga na...πŸ˜†
isiliye ab vo bechaare khud hi confussed hain ki kya dikhayenπŸ˜†πŸ˜•πŸ˜†...kise culprit banaye...isiliye bbp ke zyadatar dialogues nd actions ko is dhang se rakha hai ki agar maan lo (bas maan lo...hakikat mat samajhnaπŸ˜†)...agar kal ko bbp ko positive dikhana pade toh ye use justify kar payen...nd same if the other way round...isiliye toh lifeok waalon ne suggestions maange the...kyunki khud ko toh samajh nahi aa raha kya karein...
haan toh bhaii ab epi pe aate hain...didn't i tell you that it was a tomato ketchup gun...?? haan haan though i said it jokingly...but in my mind i knew that this mahan superherogiri was all fake...so nothing surprising...
hey...now i got it where are ammaji nd MJ...
ammaji MJ ke saath faraar ho gayi🀣...ab bhaii ishq toh kisi ko bhi ho sakta hai na...??🀣(ammaji is following her son-in-law's footsteps) so most probably daddaji daure ke bahane unhe dhundne gaye hain...bhaii log kya kahenge...elections se pehle pata chal gaya ki unki biwi apne bete ki umar ke ladke ke saath faraar ho gayi toh inki kya izzat reh jaayegi🀣...vote bhi nahi milenge aise logon ko...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
and this baba shri shri brij bhushan pandey ji maharaj ke chelon ne toh pareshan karke rakh diya...maron ne hospital tak nahi chhoda...vahaan bhi bajne lageπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†...abey ulluon..!!...hospital mein log kya disco karne aate hain...??? unhe shaanti chahiye...!!😑...idiots...!!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
vaise kal ka epi full on bore tha...but...
this epi gave me the biggest shock...
na na...bbp se related kuchh nahi...
it is that...HARIVANSH HAS GOT BRAINS...!!!!!!!...mujhe toh lagta tha ki uske top floor mein vaccum hai...but nahi...budhaoo ne toh kal kamaal hi kar diya...apne daamaad babu ki chori pakad li...(arrey...!! shaadi toh hui thi na...! chahe jaisi bhi ho...) wah wah...dil jeet liya sachhi...mehfil lootli...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
lady dracula...!! uff!! iske baare mein kuchh na hi kahu toh better hai...
hey...!! kal baba shri shri bbp maharaj hospital mein the nd unke sabse bade chele...shukla ji nadaarad the...kisi ko dikhe kya...ya maine hi nahi dekhe...dikhen ho toh batana yaar...ya phir vo bhi shamsher bhaaisaahab ko chaat pakaudi mein join karne chale gaye honge...πŸ˜‰
lo...phir vahi...itna lamba...don't blame me guys...i told you main bbp ki height se prabhavit hoon...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...kidding...darasal dill mein bhavnaon ka aisa samundar hai jiska paani uchhal uchhal ke baahar aata rehta hai...dekho...iss show ne mera kya haal kar diya( i've seriously gone mad..!!)...SORRY...!! arrey haaan thnx durum for your update...⭐️
Edited by mishh007 - 11 years ago
sukanya_77 thumbnail

Originally posted by: durum

Precap:  A doctor tells the Tiwaris that he had done everything possible for Puja, they should leave the rest to god.  An evil looking BBP with his arm in a sling cast bids Puja goodbye through the ICU door port.

One of the two " most quoted" dialogues of HINDI movies - " ab to bhagwan hi kuch kar sakte hain" and the other one is " mujhe bachao ... remember Danny, Prem Chopra . Pran... πŸ˜‰" Thank God, the latter one is not quoted  often now while the former one continues...
                            I am feeling somewhat uneasy - BBP may try to harm Pooja🀒 His expressions were like " Frankly my dear , I really give a damn"..." Gone with the wind "Edited by sukanya_77 - 11 years ago
sukanya_77 thumbnail

Originally posted by: durum

They hear his voice calling from the other side of screen - that he is having a feast.  They turn the corner around the screen and see him eating some really fancy hospital food (hmmm...before we were shown that this guy ate halka phulka?). 

If  I am right , he was eating a plate of chicken 😲 That's blasephemous being a bundhelkandi brahmanπŸ˜†
Edited by sukanya_77 - 11 years ago
sukanya_77 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bumtrinket

Thanks @durum - looks like you're getting away just in time. I'm unfortunately in till the bitter end. 

We are with you .All of us will write an elegy when SKBM meets its tragic end...