Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat

The Real Player- Chal-Sheh Aur Maat

CANNOT thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Its all a master plan by Ranveer; he is the one who is playing this big game...He was the one who attacked Aditi with the bullet in the first time where her car crashed and she was showed dead but Additi survived but lost her memory! And then Rishi-Neha story started...

Now Ranveer is trying to kill Aditi and not let her marry Kabeer so that she cannot be officially Mrs.Jaiswal and the owner of the property as now she is Rishi's wife!

Its all a GAME OF PROPERTY! Kabeer is trying to find Additi's murderer by bringing Neha in the game... 

My thinking 

Lets See whats gonna happen

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Nice prediction ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ me too at first though Ranveer is the real player but with so much suspicions and mysteres i can't come to a conclusion๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†...but one thing is for sure it's all about property and the 900 crores...i really can't understand why Ranveer hates Aditi so much and suddenly today he was showing so much affection for his bhabhi on one hand and other other hand he is moving earth and heaven to stop Nehir marriage.
Let wait and watch how the mystery around the real player will unfold
CANNOT thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Priya01

Nice prediction ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ me too at first though Ranveer is the real player but with so much suspicions and mysteres i can't come to a conclusion๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†...but one thing is for sure it's all about property and the 900 crores...i really can't understand why Ranveer hates Aditi so much and suddenly today he was showing so much affection for his bhabhi on one hand and other other hand he is moving earth and heaven to stop Nehir marriage.

Let wait and watch how the mystery around the real player will unfold

Remember Ranveer gets a phone and he gets up and on other hand shown FAKE OFFICER  discussing about thhe plan 
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

yaa he is , he is the main villian of this show

he got the call also today and he went somewhere iam sure he was speaking to dushyant
Ziva01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArShi_RaSi

Remember Ranveer gets a phone and he gets up and on other hand shown FAKE OFFICER  discussing about thhe plan 

Ya even in y'day epi when mamaji asked Ranveer about his plan to stop Nehir marriage he said just wait and watch mamaji u will be proud of ur nephew and DS reached the mandir to shoot NehaOuch and also today it's on his advice that Neha left the hospital and DS reached Jaiswal house to meet Neha alone...it's as if he was clearing the path for DS as in the hospital he can't kill Neha he will be exposed ...really this show is getting interesting day by day hope producers and Cvs won't ruin it ...the only show am loving to the core for the time being
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
now that they showed him taking the call n the CID talking on the phone at that same moment, makes me think Ranveer is NOT the one.. coz after that scene most of the viewers will think that Ranveer is the 'sarkar', the cop was talking to!
Orla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
.or it could be kabir's second bro also..me too thinking that the scene where dushyant was talking in the phone and ranveer taking the call may b trick by the writers.. Edited by crazy_world - 11 years ago
Risha95 thumbnail
previously i thot Its ija..but Now i think that they myt introduce a new face
Ziva01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: crazy_world

.or it could be kabir's second bro also..me too thinking that the scene where dushyant was talking in the phone and ranveer taking the call may b trick by the writers..

This could be a nice possibility ...Kabir's second bro is a really mystery right now ...viewers don't know anythg about him apart from he hasn't been in touch with his family since a long time strange na...guess he is a key character for the show and he will make his entry with a bang๐Ÿ˜Š
Risha95 thumbnail
yeah..that rani bhabhi 's husband nah?abhiram or smthn