mels...jana mat...hamara mahino ka sapna sach hota dikh raha hai😆

mere aane ke baad drool karenge. LOLzzz

i know shru i feel like dancing waa kya scene tha☺️ full of anger and josh

he didnt run back to his mmji also thats what made it for me
this has to be ricky im so happy ila gets one positive from me on this 😉
RiddhimaK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
just loved rishi anger avatar.but his teeth seems vampiry teeth😲omg is he become vampire...my god nowadys i missed pkyed now its obvious🤣

btw hai ri meri phooti kismat drool nhi kr skti...😭but im very happy to see ricky diwan
ShivuNozzie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
omg I just read the updates!! I can't even describe how happy I am to see Ricky back in rishi!!! Omg this i what I wanted so bad, him to take revenge against his culprits and expose them!! Just watched his scene, so short but soo perfect! Leaving aside how illogical it is for him to be alive lol, I just loved the way he got out of the sand and his face- the intensity, the anger, the determination, the power, the want for revenge! Ahh his eyes in the closeup, so deep, they spoke volumes!! He looked so good even though he was covered in sand, and that aggressive look, mygods just loved it. He just always looks so handsome!!I was just blown away, just love sumit too much in this scene! Im seriously too happy now, finally something worth watching. I always wanted a combo of rishi-Ricky. Now we're gonna be able to see him be both and teach the sharmas a lesson for everything! Finally!!

Hi everyone!! Congo for this new cc!! Sorry for my long rant, but wanted I share my thoughts on sumit in today's epi and the Ricky he was portraying today!!Edited by -RaSu- - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: adiya1

im back

shru i think he is filled with revenge now 😃😈

the old rishi would run nack to his mmji but no this is ricky he sure is

im sure he wont be the new teacher indu will recognise him immediately
he is gonna be back as ricky

and im sure the old sweet rishi is long gone he is gonna hate the sharmas

i saw it in him today the hate the need for revenge now thats what im talking about the last 2 min were the best of the episode

he was more scary in that scene of 1 minute than mr muscles in all his scenes combined😈😆

well.. he can disguise himself allrite... remember when he disguise as lady maid ? 🤣

ok.. 4get 2 saree & e broom... contact lenses 4 his eyes..wigs or dyed his hair ...grows beard..moustache..change his voice a bit ( he can do vidit voice means he can do other voices s well )
PeraltaGarranty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -RaSu-

omg I just read the updates!! I can't even describe how happy I am to see Ricky back in rishi!!! Omg this i what I wanted so bad, him to take revenge against his culprits and expose them!! Just watched his scene, so short but soo perfect! Leaving aside how illogical it is for him to be alive lol, I just loved the way he got out of the sand and his face- the intensity, the anger, the determination, the power, the want for revenge! Ahh his eyes in the closeup, so deep, they spoke volumes!! He looked so good even though he was covered in sand, and that aggressive look, mygods just loved it. He just always looks so handsome!!I was just blown away, just love sumit too much in this scene! Im seriously too happy now, finally something worth watching. I always wanted a combo of rishi-Ricky. Now we're gonna be able to see him be both and teach the sharmas a lesson for everything! Finally!!

Hi everyone!! Congo for this new cc!! Sorry for my long rant, but wanted I share my thoughts on sumit in today's epi and the Ricky he was portraying today!!

exactly i was talking about that only simran

he didnt bother about running back to indira this time he will work a lone wolf to find the son of a bitch who did this to him

that was more shocking for me and thats when im sure everyone realised who we are seeing on screen is not rishi but ricky diwan himself
😈
prediction came true hurray🥳
ShivuNozzie thumbnail
Aw I missed the entire discussion :( bad luck 😆

But I just read some posts, agree with you guys about what was illogical and the want to see Ricky take revenge!! I'm so glad they showed him take the initiative for revenge today, now just hoping they stick to this and we get a full fledged smart, determined, attitude, Ricky that will get his revenge and do the pardafash of his culprits!!

Originally posted by: riddhima-

just loved rishi anger avatar.but his teeth seems vampiry teeth😲omg is he become vampire...my god nowadys i missed pkyed now its obvious🤣

btw hai ri meri phooti kismat drool nhi kr skti...😭but im very happy to see ricky diwan

u have to study na all the best but dont worry this is the first glimpse only 1 minute im sure we will see more of ricky in these 15 days 😃
kahani - about done
dabangg - almost end
next track - TwiLight ..?

Originally posted by: -RaSu-

Aw I missed the entire discussion :( bad luck 😆

But I just read some posts, agree with you guys about what was illogical and the want to see Ricky take revenge!! I'm so glad they showed him take the initiative for revenge today, now just hoping they stick to this and we get a full fledged smart, determined, attitude, Ricky that will get his revenge and do the pardafash of his culprits!!

you know simran i dont think he wil be the same anymore he will definetly change after this track and hate the sharmas and the posibility of him wanting to get indira out of sharma nivas is definetly there
i think the next possible track is the diwans only
im afraid he might change for worse

but for now im soo happy for ricky😳😃😉
ShivuNozzie thumbnail
Hey melita!! Yeah this what you, me and many others were saying yesterday! I'm so glad our prediction turned out to be true! Finally we'll get to see Ricky!!