Ruk Jaana Nahin

Update of 10 may 2012

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

seriallover_OMG

seriallover_OMG

Posted: 10 May 2012 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Iam gonna update u for the next 20 days.So please co-operate.

Not too much to update.hehehehehhehe

Episode starts with mehndi and haldi ceremony.As usual sanchi's family is unhappy but Indu's family is very excited.All the aunties(mamijis,malti devi,rupa(the fool) and roop's irritating mother) are at sanchi's house for mehendi ceremony.

indu and his friends planned a cocktail party and get both mamajis drunk.After mamjis lost their senses,indu and his friends searched the entire house for papers(I cant believe he thought that getting those papers is that easy).After some time they got tired and thought of some very stupid ways to get papers(for ex-looking for those papers in toilet).Then all of a sudden choti mami appeared from nowhere and told them that she can help them and she knows where are those papers.She lead them to kitchen and pulled out the atta container inside which the papers were cleanly hidden in plastic polythene.Indu read those papers(which were written in english,,,strange!!!!how come he can read english)and he announced his mamaji maha-kameena.Then he asked guddu to make a photocopy of those papers and keep the photocopy in atta container and original will be given to sanchi (I cant believe he still trusts Sanchi ji mathur).At sanchi's house,nothing much,sanchi's mom is not happy,malti devi is unhappy with their behaviour.

And now sorry to say i didnt get a chance to see precap but if ur eager to watch their marriage then do see my post ---breaking news_OMG.U will get the latest update of their marriage.As far as marriage is concerned it will not happen.sorry RJN fans.

So,this is my first update,so let me know what do u think about it.
Thankyou

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

Nas1jag12coolxskapu80splindia09Kenpachiivanta29dent4uladdooWestwicksweet_bhankiramonamFaayey_mahi_bioinfoNamzz0-SD-0l0veylashysallu_lover

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Update of 10 may 2012" in Ruk Jaana Nahin forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ar_art

IF-Dazzler

ar_art

Posted: 10 May 2012 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Good update but felt tat u could hav sprinkled in ur comments 2 make it fun 2 read. Thank u. Catch u tomo

Edited by arthir - 10 May 2012 at 8:57am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Faayey

avishinz

avishinz

Posted: 10 May 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
good update..but pls use smaller fonts.

Big fonts seems like u r shouting.

Faayey

ps_ilu

ps_ilu

Posted: 10 May 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Thanks, Smaller fonts please..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

UDEYFaayey

Faayey

Goldie

Faayey

Posted: 10 May 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update!! it was fabBig smile

awhh dont worry about the fonts..some people do find bigger fonts easier so thanks!!Clap

Namzz

Princess_123

IF-Rockerz

Princess_123

Posted: 10 May 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Thankyou

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 10 May 2012 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update!! Smile

Namzz

IF-Rockerz

Namzz

Posted: 10 May 2012 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.