WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 19 years ago
oK I LOVE NAUSHEEN TO COME BACK AND EVERYTHING BUT I DON'T LIKE  HOW SHE IS SAYIN OFFENSIVE THINGS ABOUT KUMUD. kUMUD IS 19 YEARS OLD THERE IS NO WAY NAUSHEEN IS 19 YEARS OLD. SHE IS WAY CHUBBIER THEN kUMUD TOO. sHE HAS NO RIGHT TO MAKE A DESCISION FOR ANYONE BUT HERSELF THIS IS LIKE BLACKMAIL. IF YOU U MAKE MORE SCENES WITH ME AND KUMUD THEN I WILL NOT BE ON THE SHOW. tHIS IS SO IMATURE OF HER. i AM BEGINNING TO NOT LIKE HER NOW. sHE IS RUINING kUMUD'S LIFE BY MAKIN HER DO LESS PARTS. OH YEA ONE MORE THING kALI IS ABOUT 23 YEARS SHE IS OLDER THEN KUMUD WHY ISN'T NAUSHEEN SAYIN ANYTHIN ABOUT HER. WHY IS SHE BEING SO IMMATURE. FOR THIS, IF I WAS EKTA I WOULD JUST NOT EVEN LET HER BE ON THE SHOW. nOT TRYIN TO BE MEAN OR ANYTHIN BUT THINK ABOUT HOW EMBARRASSED AASHKA MIGHT BE FEELING RIGHT NOW BECAUSE OF NAUSHEEN. SHE MAY NOT SHOW IT BUT IF WOULD HURT ME TOO DEEP DOWN IF I WERE HER.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dish_fish1 thumbnail
i agree wiv u to me nausheen is sososos selfish and i hate her now, i dont wan her to come in kkusum anymore!!!
Deli thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I agree as well. I want Nausheen back, but not if it means cutting scenes with Aashka (who happens to be my favourite actress and character on Kusum).

I hope Manasi stays back instead.

drumangel117 thumbnail
u ppl, nausheen is obviously ryt. der not gona cut scenes of kumud, der only gona shorten the mother daughter stuff, thank god cuz those were soo boring and rona dhona. nausheen better come back, she already did cuz they put her voice on the thursday episode. now we just havta wait. her demands r totally justified 😛
kool*kariya* thumbnail
nausheen is about 24 years old and im sure kali is about 21 years old????????
amita5 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yes nausheen has no right to behave in such a way. i feel she is very unprofessional and if she is having problems now later on she will create more problems for Aashka (kumud) it is better to remove her now than repent later on.
ALLboutLOVE54 thumbnail
O GOD! I WAS WAITIN 4 SOME1 2 SAY IT!!! I AGREE WITH U 101%! LOL! I really don't like Nausheen any more n 1 of the reasons is b/c of da whole Kumud ordeal!
mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
agreed, kkusum has no right to actually say that about other pplz and judge them without judging them!!!!
Yusra thumbnail
she jelouse of kumud , coz ppl love kumud most
ShaRmiLi`BiJLi thumbnail

Kumud iz awesome tho. i guess nausheen iz juz .. hmmmmz i dunno, jealous. cuz she took da lead in Kkusum and now itz az if kumud haz stepped into her shoez .. u know how even da "title page" of Kkusum haz kumud in da orange outfit now .. which iz kinda lyk da original Kkusum title page wid Nausheen in orange. she USEDTA b gud in Kkusum n all..but afta watchin' er in ANA (indo-pak show) i dun realli lyk er too much. hmmmmmz .. but daz juz me :)

and ohh yeah, da mother-daughter scenez r kinda cute. it showz wot kinda person Kumud iz n all .. :) .. n we all turn 2 our mom'z 4 thingz..so why shud we expect nethyn elz in da show? daz only natural .. :)