Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ASMI98

IF-Dazzler

ASMI98

Posted: 10 May 2012 at 6:52am | IP Logged
hiii guys ...i am new to this forum...i have luved amrit manthan ever since it has started...but it has become more interesting ever since agam has been introduced ...and i am luking forward to agni chemistry...so hope to make new friends here...Smile

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sensuellaSarikavimmingamana2akshaayakamiyaAnurna-AngelaKaParI-M1s5_5unsh1n3ZaYaHolic

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "hiii guys" in Amrit Manthan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jyothiram

Goldie

jyothiram

Posted: 10 May 2012 at 6:59am | IP Logged
hi asmi iam jyothi ya i knw its becoming mre intresting but iam feeling so sad and low bcoz of agam giving divorce papers to nimrit and amrit becoming soo evil and torturing poor nimrit who is crying crying oh god

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-AngelaKaParI-ZaYaHolic

ASMI98

IF-Dazzler

ASMI98

Posted: 10 May 2012 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyothiram

hi asmi iam jyothi ya i knw its becoming mre intresting but iam feeling so sad and low bcoz of agam giving divorce papers to nimrit and amrit becoming soo evil and torturing poor nimrit who is crying crying oh god
hiii jyothi...ya that was sadUnhappy...but i hope everything will be fine soon...but simply luved the last scene of yesterdays episode...agam was so niceDay Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anurna-AngelaKaParI-ZaYaHolic

jyothiram

Goldie

jyothiram

Posted: 10 May 2012 at 7:38am | IP Logged
yaa he is nice but cant forget wat amrit had done to poor girl.first only she doesnt speak and now she is even more scared.oh god hope agam knows and will not let amrit enter his house

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-AngelaKaParI-ZaYaHolic

ASMI98

IF-Dazzler

ASMI98

Posted: 10 May 2012 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyothiram

yaa he is nice but cant forget wat amrit had done to poor girl.first only she doesnt speak and now she is even more scared.oh god hope agam knows and will not let amrit enter his house
me 2 hope the same...plsss amrit let agam and nimrit lead a peaceful life

ZaYaHolic

IF-Sizzlerz

ZaYaHolic

Posted: 10 May 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-AngelaKaParI-

Anurna

Goldie

Posted: 10 May 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

minga

minga

Posted: 10 May 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
hey agni really do rock it dont they guess what agni was also called for ragni and anmol jodi in bidaai and i love ragvir but i fought that anmol and raagni pulled off the chemistry there same way like i liked amrith and agam i love agni as well these are the two shows where i felt the leads could be paired with anyone and pull off great chemistry 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.