ASMI98 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hiii guys ...i am new to this forum...i have luved amrit manthan ever since it has started...but it has become more interesting ever since agam has been introduced ...and i am luking forward to agni chemistry...so hope to make new friends here...😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyothiram thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi asmi iam jyothi ya i knw its becoming mre intresting but iam feeling so sad and low bcoz of agam giving divorce papers to nimrit and amrit becoming soo evil and torturing poor nimrit who is crying crying oh god
ASMI98 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyothiram

hi asmi iam jyothi ya i knw its becoming mre intresting but iam feeling so sad and low bcoz of agam giving divorce papers to nimrit and amrit becoming soo evil and torturing poor nimrit who is crying crying oh god

hiii jyothi...ya that was sadπŸ˜”...but i hope everything will be fine soon...but simply luved the last scene of yesterdays episode...agam was so nice😍
jyothiram thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yaa he is nice but cant forget wat amrit had done to poor girl.first only she doesnt speak and now she is even more scared.oh god hope agam knows and will not let amrit enter his house
ASMI98 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyothiram

yaa he is nice but cant forget wat amrit had done to poor girl.first only she doesnt speak and now she is even more scared.oh god hope agam knows and will not let amrit enter his house

me 2 hope the same...plsss amrit let agam and nimrit lead a peaceful life
Hi asmi nice to see u here.one more AgNi fan.wow.
minga thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey agni really do rock it dont they guess what agni was also called for ragni and anmol jodi in bidaai and i love ragvir but i fought that anmol and raagni pulled off the chemistry there same way like i liked amrith and agam i love agni as well these are the two shows where i felt the leads could be paired with anyone and pull off great chemistry 
ASMI98 thumbnail
HIII RIMZY ,ANURNA  AND MINGA
Jyoti.Kaur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
welcome to the forum..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
ASMI98 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angel_Heaven