Phir Subah Hogi

Vikram: a subtle humane way of dealing with people

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 10 May 2012 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Vikram philosophy seems as a t one point he expresses is to rule with compassion patiently and goodwill being helpful He also is humourous. Thakur not by dominating bulling and scolding people all his dealings till now seem so looks like he is friendly with all.

The way he dealth with TJS with the key issue was brilliant he did not  bullheadly attack him but having the law at his side so TJS could not but give back the keys.

He does seem to have an insight into people's nature the way he deals with Sugni his nephew Aditya .I liked the way yesterday he turned his mood by reminding him of the good times  he had  with his father.

Even the person he kept as driver he could see through his guile the other day when he was delaying the repair work of his vehicle.But the way he mildly chided him sarcastically was very amusing. Till now I am liking the way his character is dipicted

Edited by chalhov - 10 May 2012 at 6:31am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Raima36Saima2010seemasrIamaPCmaniacNi_singhromancefanMR21OmaRamdasspallavi25manzilmukul

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vikram: a subtle humane way of dealing with people" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gorgeousmounika

gorgeousmounika

Posted: 10 May 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged
i think there is some past for vikram too.yest when aditya said something there was sudden change in his expressions,mood.he kept quiet.i think there is a past for vikram too.may be tats y he is not married yet and dnt have any bedni.nor he like this tradition.may be tats y he likes sugni coz she is against of this tradition.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovromancefan

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gorgeousmounika

i think there is some past for vikram too.yest when aditya said something there was sudden change in his expressions,mood.he kept quiet.i think there is a past for vikram too.may be tats y he is not married yet and dnt have any bedni.nor he like this tradition.may be tats y he likes sugni coz she is against of this tradition.

gorgeousmounika
my impression was that since Aditya's mother is his sister and he knows the suffering she went through is why the sudden change in his expression mood and also he knew why Aditya burst out.

Saima2010pallavi25

pallavi25

IF-Sizzlerz

pallavi25

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Thakur Vikram Singh is a most complex and fascinating character! And Varun Badola is portraying him with perfect nuance and brilliance! 
If he turns grey for real, I will be most surprised because so far hes been the most compassionate and understanding figurehead in the village, be it in his dealings with Sugni or his nephew or even Rattu whom he employed at a moments notice after watching his expertise with car mechanics.

I dont think hes married as so far they havent mentioned his wife even once. I think hes so fed up with the other Thakurs' debauchery that he was completely put off with the whole thing! His sister suffered all her life because of her husband's debauchery and his Chachi committed suicide because of Chachaji's profligate behavior! 

Edited by pallavi25 - 11 May 2012 at 1:25am

gorgeousmounikaPutijaChalhov

cyrine

cyrine

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 2:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by pallavi25

Thakur Vikram Singh is a most complex and fascinating character! And Varun Badola is portraying him with perfect nuance and brilliance! 
If he turns grey for real, I will be most surprised because so far hes been the most compassionate and understanding figurehead in the village, be it in his dealings with Sugni or his nephew or even Rattu whom he employed at a moments notice after watching his expertise with car mechanics.

I dont think hes married as so far they havent mentioned his wife even once. I think hes so fed up with the other Thakurs' debauchery that he was completely put off with the whole thing! His sister suffered all her life because of her husband's debauchery and his Chachi committed suicide because of Chachaji's profligate behavior! 

Personally I believe that Vik tries to seem understanding, he tries hard to come across as a man who wants to help and understand. And I can understand that it must have been dramatic for him to lose his chaachi and seeing his siters life ruined becuase of bednis in his sisters life, dont know if any bednis had anything to do with his chaachis life, I think his chhacha is of a bad character himself, he drools over antything that has two feet and looks like a young girl, disgusting!

And on behalf of Vikram being an understanding man, I could not beieve that he is still defending his chaacha infront of Jwala SIng Takur, since vik himself should be able to relate more to him and understand jwalas pain, because vik was/is in the same position as jwala was/is - the loss of a sisters hapiness and seeing her life be shattered because of their respective husbands. If vik is so understanding, he should atlest not defend his chaacha infront of Jwala out of respect to own sister and jwalas sister as well. And as soemone else pointed out in a another topic that Vik is the kind of Takur who might think that bednis are ill treated, but he sure is not doing anything about, instead when Adi was shouting at Sugni, he did not tell him anything about Sugni and that she is not like others, not in that scene and not even when adi had calmed himself down, he could have give Adi a piece of advice not to be too rough when it comes to all bednis, as all are not the same!

Personally I feel that VIk is lacking that passion, I dont see that glipmse in him that wants a vhanage in the villiage or inte the bednis situations, he seems to be the type that goes along with it even if he feels that it is not right.

Originally posted by chalhov

gorgeousmounika
my impression was that since Aditya's mother is his sister and he knows the suffering she went through is why the sudden change in his expression mood and also he knew why Aditya burst out.

I dont hink that Vik is still a bachelor, he is atleast 38-40 years old with a normal behaviour, he doent come across as a person with a huge luggage, his reactions, behaviours are all normal, he is not angry at anything. Adi on the other hand has a lot of luggage, therefore he is hateful and impulsive. Vik seems to be able to calculate each and every move of his, that is not a sign of a person with a bad past. He is happy and calmed, we have never seen one scene where vik is affected by anything.I dont buy that and I certainly dont buy that he would not be married with atleast 3 children at this age, he is a takur and he is in need of an heir. I agree the reason behind his expression was that he understood adis anger and pain as his siters went through hell as it seems.

Note: Iam not talking about varun, the actor Iam talking about VIkram the character as regards his age. BEcause he is compared to sugni whi is 18 while vik is 38-40. I dont encourage a marriage between, as it sends the wrong message consideing the circumsatances sugni finds herself in.

My opinion is in red!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhov

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cyrine

[

Originally posted by chalhov

gorgeousmounika

I dont hink that Vik is still a bachelor, he is atleast 38-40 years old with a normal behaviour, he doent come across as a person with a huge luggage, his reactions, behaviours are all normal, he is not angry at anything. Adi on the other hand has a lot of luggage, therefore he is hateful and impulsive. Vik seems to be able to calculate each and every move of his, that is not a sign of a person with a bad past. He is happy and calmed, we have never seen one scene where vik is affected by anything.I dont buy that and I certainly dont buy that he would not be married with atleast 3 children at this age, he is a takur and he is in need of an heir. I agree the reason behind his expression was that he understood adis anger and pain as his siters went through hell as it seems.

Note: Iam not talking about varun, the actor Iam talking about VIkram the character as regards his age. BEcause he is compared to sugni whi is 18 while vik is 38-40. I dont encourage a marriage between, as it sends the wrong message consideing the circumsatances sugni finds herself in.

My opinion is in red!

cyrine Interesting thoughts
Well nothing has yet been said about VS marriage so I really dont know but in that particular scene my impression was what i answered, Yes AS seems to carry  lot of emotional baggage in his life and behaviour and his reactions are all dependent on that even the tree scene which he associated lots of good memories of his father pleased him so all through his reactions seem to be guided by the emotional baggage he carried based on his life since childhood.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cyrine

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallavi25

pallavi25 interesting thoughts lets see how the story unfolds and what is the background of TVS his dealings do seem bit different and to what level we will slowly know whether he is good, grey or bad but so far there is nothing to indicate that he is not good

Both his BIL and Chacha do seem quite debaunch taking advantage of the system and the Bednis

cyrinepallavi25

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.