Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav
Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

India-Forums

Slapping will make situation worse

Juhi007 Groupbie
Juhi007
Juhi007

Posted: 10 May 2012 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Everything  i am writing is just according to me ,Big smile eve teasing is something which almost every teenager have to face...Ouch  according to me nowadays.But slapping is not just the solution usually this hurts the ego of the boys,Angry so what was shown in parvarish is not correct to do as after this the boy might get more aggressive...till now it was just chasing and all but now it can be something very serious Shocked now jeet should switch to police instead of trying to find out the boy himself.Disapprove ...but really parvarish doing a great jobClap Clapkeep roking Partylike this and guys do hit the cm to improve the rankingHeartDancing

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

beeangel11100prabhLuv4gameslizzie1765NimbuMirchiashaj

ASMI98 IF-Dazzler
ASMI98
ASMI98

Posted: 10 May 2012 at 6:25am | IP Logged
even this thought came to my mind...it has hurted the boys ego...he will now be more cruel

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prernacda100prabhLuv4games

NimbuMirchi IF-Sizzlerz
NimbuMirchi
NimbuMirchi

Posted: 10 May 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged
I had said the same Exact thing Earlier somewhere in the Forum...

Slapping is not the Solution... It will make the Matter Worse... Sleepy

Raavi wud only have avoided Looking and Staring at the Guy since 2nd time she met him... Would have Rejected taking Rose n Letter... Ouch 

I agree she was afraid coz something like this is happening 1st time in her Life... But She would have been more specific in her reaction after the 1st meeting... Approve and I guess this is what they are trying to show.. Raavi was giving mix signals... hence, boy came after her... Girls needs to learn to ignore/Avoid such boys and Needs to be Strong/Smart enough to handle such situations... Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

100prabh

lizzie1765 IF-Dazzler
lizzie1765
lizzie1765

Posted: 10 May 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Shocked yea slapping that creepy boyDead will make the situation worse hes already terrorizing raavi now as as seen in the yesterday precap that boy reminds me of that guy rohit Deadin PARICHAY SHOW   stalking raveena sister of kunal chopra  .

100prabh

Patrarekha IF-Sizzlerz
Patrarekha
Patrarekha

Posted: 10 May 2012 at 8:31am | IP Logged
slapping can make situation worst...the boys could take revenge from raavi...raavi should have complain to police or bring her parents in picture

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prernacda100prabh

prernacda Goldie
prernacda
prernacda

Posted: 10 May 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
showed something similiar in crime patrol a few months back...where brother tried to take charge instead of going to police, she slapped him and was kidnapped or murdered...

not the way to go...totally agree...slapping is just making it worse...diplomatically ease up...and then seek proper help instead of trying to take charge and try to handle it personally...

just my personal opinion

and for gods sake, keep ms nosy rashi "ms know it all" out of it...she is getting so b...annoying now... overclever is understandable but she is way over the top

Edited by prernacda - 10 May 2012 at 12:33pm

100prabh

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index