Good news guys..Mona to work with Vineet

RamziMeriJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Vineet is the new owner of Anushka and Pardeep company..must watch upcoming episodes..I am team Vineet and Mona..I hope they do get together at the end..Vinmon..lol
For more info to www.tellychakkar.com..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
more ridicilous, suddenly the housewife will now be a much better worker thne the more qualifed anushka, the shame cvs have destroyed ths show already, nothnig left in it anymore
Magical_KaSh thumbnail

iam not at al excited or happy by this news 

people shouild look upto these things logically  and not wat dey want and al 

how come a woman who doesn know b or business gets into company for workin wd biggies of that company 

we r watchin idiotbox dat doesn  mean we r idiots 

d CV;s have crossed the limit of showing crap 

if it gets continued for more 2-3 weeks then i guess i wil have to quit watchin the show

RamziMeriJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Don't forget Mona has a college degree ,therefore qualify as an assistant..is not like she uneducated , yes she has no experience On the work field , form your point is like say to don't give her a chance..

Edited by aweil1 - 11 years ago
karishmah thumbnail
cmon guys she will just be a personal assistant and she has a college degree so why is she not qualified? most people learn on the job anyway, especially if it is an assistant job of some sort.. i am happy about this track.. i wish that mona and vineet team up and mona forgets about pradeep

we are living in the 21st century.. im not sure how many woman would actually go back to their husband who cheated on her and is contiuning to live with the other woman.. it would be a shame if she accepted pradeep back.
Amalfi thumbnail
Once Mona starts working there, within 2 months she'll be promoted to VP and a month later she'll become CEO.  ðŸ˜•

That's the kind of stupidity that will be shown.🤢
rupsii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
i agree the show is not in the best forms.. 

but hey... there are so many other shows which are shown in such bad and regressive way..

i feel to expect something extraordinary from Ek is a bit too much.. 

from the current track i think its making some sense at least rather than having mona spying on anushka from pammis' balcony..so looking forward for mona's bashing both p n a together 😛

just my POV.. no offence to anyone who is not happy with khtv 😊
bluesoni thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
just because mona is a housewife doesn't mean she can't work in an office. a lot of housewives are educated. she has a degree so why can't she work in the company? anyone with a college degree can be a CEO with hard work. you don't need 2 or more degrees to be a CEO. A lot of fortune 500 companies CEOs have just a bachelor degree. 
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
EK and her CVs are writing for 3 shows these days so obviously they will recycle same stuff...They are uncreative creatives who belive in recycling as they are braindead or high by smoking something.
Magical_KaSh thumbnail

Originally posted by: aweil1

Don't forget Mona has a college degree ,therefore qualify as an assistant..is not like she uneducated , yes she has no experience On the work field , form your point is like say to don't give her a chance..

i remember dear she has bachelors degree and agreed wd u if anyone has bachelors degree can get asistants job 

but i would like to bring one point that she has completed her bachelors 12 and hakf year ago ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜†

so is it possible for someone to get job as PA of the owner of the company 

which the owner has  recently take over 

and all here i was tokin bout logic thing there is no logic at al at wat they are showing

is dere  certainly no

and i was not  sayin or meant dat  mona shouldn get job 

i wished mona to become independent on her own 

i dont want anyone to do any favour to her surely should help or  guide  her

and dats how even mona wants as from yesterdays episode it was clear