Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat

is the family wierd or was it a bad acting Skill

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

veeasya

veeasya

Posted: 10 May 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Did u guys notice one thing yesterday,when that inspector missed the shot an the bullet hit the matkaLOL  I was surprised to see that none of the family members got scared enough to run towards safety,they kept standing there looking aimlessly.I am confused ,wasnt the family scared as to who shot the bullet or was it bad acting by all actorsConfused

Edited by veeasya - 10 May 2012 at 12:19am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "is the family wierd or was it a bad acting Skill" in Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Masooma Bukhari

IF-Addictz

Masooma Bukhari

Posted: 10 May 2012 at 2:49am | IP Logged
lol even i was thinking same... still there can be an excuse for matka.. but it was the weirdest when kabir got shot n none tried to take him to hospital immediately... ija was trying to wake him up LOL... n ranveer n mama was standing there looking LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Enigmatic_Angel

Enigmatic_Angel

IF-Rockerz

Enigmatic_Angel

Posted: 10 May 2012 at 4:38am | IP Logged
i think bad acting skills..LOL

survi035

Goldie

survi035

Posted: 10 May 2012 at 5:55am | IP Logged
I thought i was the only one who felt that was extremely weird.

Only Ija moved everyone else was just standing around. It was such a weird scene!!!!! not good at all. 

The realistic factor was flushed down the toilet in that scene!!!

P.s I also was very surprised that the directors did not allow us to hear Neha's thoughts while she stood silently in the hospital ward. 

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 10 May 2012 at 7:39am | IP Logged
add me in. i felt the same.

but in the matka breaking thing - 2 things happened at the same time so i think people didn't take it seriously.

they were standing for posing the photograph. Aditi came to the ri8 side of mami and the moment CID shot, Aditi was pushed by gattu and to take support she i think had just hold or abt to hold mami and the shot happened. all in one scene. Dead

i may be wrong in judging as i saw only once Embarrassedbut that's what i felt. and everyone thought its coz they were tripped it happened.

and yes i agree when Kabir was shot all were like dumbs and standing still Ija too came after a while not immediate. Neha was like what?? is it true but she too didn't react soon. Ouch

CV's could have done this scene 100 times better. Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shantellbrownghoshmedhaEnigmatic_Angel

shantellbrown

Groupbie

shantellbrown

Posted: 10 May 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
I totally agree..Kabir was the only one shown looking around as to how the matka burst all of a sudden..
They have good actors..ranveer and the mama and mami have done great work on other shows..so its shoddy direction..I love how they have kept the suspense built but they do need to focus on these little things as well.

Edited by shantellbrown - 10 May 2012 at 11:56am

deepika_fun

Goldie

deepika_fun

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 2:47am | IP Logged
i can't comment but it's problem with director and it's his problem only with that scene...all the cast was perfect...they were doing good job...director is also good...but that one scene  is a problem...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.