Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Iffy.Squiffy

Thank you for the warm welcome Manu ;) Lol i'm sure you will. It's a really inspiring song, I feel like writing whilst listening to it. After listening to it, i'm even more desperate for the guilt and separation track to happen. Barun Sobti will be at his best then as will Sanaya Irani. The two of them have esuch amazing chemistry onscreen. It'll be so damn sweet when Khushi and Arnav get back together after the separation track. Arnav won't let her go away from him I'm certain. He'll do anything to bring her back. Lol i'm getting excited just thinking about it :D *still listening to song*

Iffu ! after listenin to this song ! I too started writing a short OS on a new couple πŸ˜† ! the couple avi i using ! so u write one on ArHi ! man <3 im so eagerly waitin for Khushi to walk out of ASR's Life ! n thn ASR remembering her Mandir Talk when she said The Day he will realize everythin happened to him was cuz devi maiya wanted ! tht day she wont be with him !!
Iffy.Squiffy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Manal..

Iffu ! after listenin to this song ! I too started writing a short OS on a new couple πŸ˜† ! the couple avi i using ! so u write one on ArHi ! man <3 im so eagerly waitin for Khushi to walk out of ASR's Life ! n thn ASR remembering her Mandir Talk when she said The Day he will realize everythin happened to him was cuz devi maiya wanted ! tht day she wont be with him !!

Which couple are you writing an OS on? Do tag me in it on FB or PM me, I would love to read it. Lol i'm already thinking about what to write for Khushi's POV ;) That dialogue will haunt him i'm sure. Actually everything about her will haunt him, her absence, her things in his room which she left behind, the way he treated her but esp that mandir dialogue... Bwahahaha, it's like we're becoming the CVs of IPKKND πŸ˜†

Damn, i hope the great stuff doesn't happen whilst i have my exams O_O But i'm not too worried, I think it'll happen on the 1st year anniversary and I love that my exams finish on that very day, it's a morning exam too to boot πŸ˜ƒ Ok i don't even know why i'm smiling about my impending exams, perhaps cos the sooner they come, the sooner I can go back to watcing the show LOL xD Crap i need to revise *rushes off IF and FB*
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Iffy.Squiffy

Which couple are you writing an OS on? Do tag me in it on FB or PM me, I would love to read it. Lol i'm already thinking about what to write for Khushi's POV ;) That dialogue will haunt him i'm sure. Actually everything about her will haunt him, her absence, her things in his room which she left behind, the way he treated her but esp that mandir dialogue... Bwahahaha, it's like we're becoming the CVs of IPKKND πŸ˜†

Damn, i hope the great stuff doesn't happen whilst i have my exams O_O But i'm not too worried, I think it'll happen on the 1st year anniversary and I love that my exams finish on that very day, it's a morning exam too to boot πŸ˜ƒ Ok i don't even know why i'm smiling about my impending exams, perhaps cos the sooner they come, the sooner I can go back to watcing the show LOL xD Crap i need to revise *rushes off IF and FB*

I wrote 1 OS on them Already ! they Agam n Nimrit <3 cute couple ! same Love/hate Couple <3 ! 

and I have a feeling CVs have something VERY Big for us on 6th June <3 !! hope its ArHi coming closer <3 

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
back home <3 Watchin the epi <3

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
heyy Vanshika :) 

People made a Post 🀣 Khushi is DUMB! Stupid! Illiterate! YES
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
hey sania πŸ€— H R U ? ?

MinnieRose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey ManalπŸ€— I'm great :) how are you?
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
hell happy after another amazing epi <3 LOVE khushi even more <3
MinnieRose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Manal..

hell happy after another amazing epi <3 LOVE khushi even more <3

I know eh it was amazing! And the button scene was so touching<3 I felt bad for khushi thou like in the end when she got teary-eyed, that was sad :(
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Sani Tht was my fav Scene <3 here made a post for khushi 🀣 Khushi is DUMB! Stupid! Illiterate! YES