Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Romance and friendship sections

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 19 years ago

Did u notice the significance of the card shop? Purab cudnt find a card for Jassi in the romance section while easily found one in the friendship section. while armaan who was agonizing over cards in the friendship section cudnt find one there. he must have surely seen the card purab chose but prolly did not find it apt for what he wants to tell her. Prolly as Purab suggested Armaan shld have headed for romance section. πŸ˜‰

that scene implied that purab prolly mistakes friendship for love and armaan love for friendship. In that case Purab wont be so heartbroken afterall.

Another theorey is neither men in jassi's life find jassi romantic..they find her friendly. πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surnita thumbnail
πŸ˜‰A bit too friendly to have two men chasing her!
jammy thumbnail

He he he

Too good haan shreya too good.

Armaan ke pathetic taste ko tumne kya logic laga kar chupa diya!!

No doubt purab didnt find a card in romantic section, maybe those cards not neccesarily speak his feelings. and if he did find one in friendship section. it doesnt gives you a right to say that he doesnt have romantic feelings for her. Some lovers do have these kind of habit. Maybe they dont like all those mushy talks which are in in romantic cards!! so what, if a friendship cards says what you feel, that doesnot means that a friendship card cannot be romantic!!

But what kind of pathetic logic is this to copy another guys card  knowing very well that the first guy is going to give the same card to the same girl as you.

Jammy.

lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

πŸ˜† mushy talk or shld i  say cheezy talks is all Purab and Jassi too.

ides thumbnail
But what kind of pathetic logic is this to copy another guys card  knowing very well that the first guy is going to give the same card to the same girl as you.

it comes under the heading of "conserving ur meager brain cells" .....u call also find relevant info under "Stop being a fool and emulate a winner"πŸ˜‰
pj04 thumbnail
πŸ‘ aap to chha gayi ides madam
surnita thumbnail
They should have had a chumcha section as well as romance and friendship, just for Purab.
ides thumbnail
arrre wah a new section just for Purab.....aakhir saint Mehra jo thehraa...what say girls....idea bura naheen....

aur ek aur section kholen gey Dithering Idiots.....sirf armaan ke liye...wahaan jo cards honge unke upper likha hoga "I luv u" aur khol de deykho to likhaa hoga "I think not"πŸ˜‰

....aakhir undetermined logo ke bhi emotions hote hainπŸ˜‰
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: jammy

He he he

Too good haan shreya too good.

Armaan ke pathetic taste ko tumne kya logic laga kar chupa diya!!

No doubt purab didnt find a card in romantic section, maybe those cards not neccesarily speak his feelings. and if he did find one in friendship section. it doesnt gives you a right to say that he doesnt have romantic feelings for her. Some lovers do have these kind of habit. Maybe they dont like all those mushy talks which are in in romantic cards!! so what, if a friendship cards says what you feel, that doesnot means that a friendship card cannot be romantic!!

Jammy.

Now I really feel sorry for Jassi...just imagine getting friendship cards from my hubby instead of romantic ones cuz he thinks its too mushy. Now Im totally convinced Purab has forgotten/doesnt know what a romance is. I wonder how many girls wud want a platonic hubby? Im sure many of mr. mehra's fans will pounce on me and justify that too. But for once remove ur purab coloured glasses guys!
And Jammy ab main tum ko kya bolu? I guess u will never understand!
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Shreya!!!!!!!!

ides :  aakhir undetermined logo ke bhi emotions hote hainπŸ˜‰ 

Undetermined logo ke hi emotions hote hain.Determined logo ke sirf 'motions' hote hain,apni manjil hasil karne keπŸ˜‰