Love in seperation too! - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by fosla

If I forget all the reasons and actions leading to or resolving separation, the essence is rightly pointed out by you.
There is definitely love when distances are created and that gives us power to believe in things becoming right. The earning for each other's presence, the comfort that is felt at each other's arms and missing every heart beat on hearing the other person's name. Those things happen when the near ones are not so near.  Those moments that would be portrayed are the only reason for my hopes in the separation angle in the show!

Beautifully written Maris and a solid hope for no leap too. Now will the CV"s listen?
Angie Thanks for replying..
I wish this show adheres to the essence that love after marriage lasts till end..I too wish the CVs really open wide their ears and listen to the general consensus of all viewers..
Great post Di ..as always beautifully written😳
indeed this separation gonna bring RaYa more close, just hope the leap doesn't happenπŸ€”
Nice Post Maris...!!!

My Fav 'missing' quote is...

" Sometimes, when one person is missing, the whole world seems depopulated."

which is surely the case for RaYa now!! 

Lets hope... the separation only brings the magic back!😳
Edited by Priya_Fan - 11 years ago
Originally posted by maris08

Angie Thanks for replying..
I wish this show adheres to the essence that love after marriage lasts till end..I too wish the CVs really open wide their ears and listen to the general consensus of all viewers..

Unga post epdi miss panna mudiyum? Beautifully written as always!!
Originally posted by fosla

Unga post epdi miss panna mudiyum? Beautifully written as always!!  πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
😭 but i am hating the sepration and leap no way pkyek died after leap and so will this serial.
Originally posted by jainneha

😭 but i am hating the sepration and leap no way pkyek died after leap and so will this serial.
Leap  sure will kill BALH..And the guilty party  will be the CVs.. Edited by maris08 - 11 years ago