Phir Subah Hogi

Aditya's Anger

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ruchi2435

Groupbie

ruchi2435

Posted: 09 May 2012 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Aditya is a perfect example of how some memories from your past no matter painful or happy can trigger a violent reaction for small things. It just shows that we need to deal with our past in a productive manner if we want to lead a happier life.

I feel if aditya talks about his past maybe it will help him move on and start the healing process. He is so angry with villagers and sugni that reminds him of his chidhood. I am looking forward to seeing how they are going to progress further with adi and sugni track. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Parm.moksha89OmaRamdassFastFuriousgirl

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aditya's Anger" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

OmaRamdass

IF-Rockerz

OmaRamdass

Posted: 09 May 2012 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
yeah the track is progressing great so far- i loved how much they went into adi character today.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Parm.

moksha89

IF-Dazzler

moksha89

Posted: 09 May 2012 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruchi2435

Aditya is a perfect example of how some memories from your past no matter painful or happy can trigger a violent reaction for small things. It just shows that we need to deal with our past in a productive manner if we want to lead a happier life.

I feel if aditya talks about his past maybe it will help him move on and start the healing process. He is so angry with villagers and sugni that reminds him of his chidhood. I am looking forward to seeing how they are going to progress further with adi and sugni track. 

@ bold: definitely agree.  i thought the same that the events shown had a negative psychological impact and was reminded of a story where sometimes people who blot out these memories commit random acts of aggression/violence unknowingly - almost in a state of unconsciousness.  can you imagine?  of course some get majorly scared and fearful of life.

nice post Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Parm.FastFuriousgirl

Parm.

Coolbie

Parm.

Posted: 10 May 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by OmaRamdass

yeah the track is progressing great so far- i loved how much they went into adi character today.

I agree the track is moving along really well thus far.  I am happy to see that they have shown Aditya's past so quickly so we're not left in the dark about his dislike for the village and the extreme reaction he had to Sugni right off the bat.  At least this way we as viewers can understand where his anger is coming from even though it may or may not be justified and I agree with the rest as well that the past has to be dealt with otherwise it will continue to rear its ugly head!

cyrine

cyrine

Posted: 10 May 2012 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Parm.

Originally posted by OmaRamdass

I agree the track is moving along really well thus far.  I am happy to see that they have shown Aditya's past so quickly so we're not left in the dark about his dislike for the village and the extreme reaction he had to Sugni right off the bat.  At least this way we as viewers can understand where his anger is coming from
even though it may or may not be justified and I agree with the rest as well that the past has to be dealt with otherwise it will continue to rear its ugly head!

Word! I cannot agree more, now we know that Adi has a reason, and that he is not the type who gets angry at a poor girl just because of that lttle incident by the river. He is sensible!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Parm.survi035

cyrine

cyrine

Posted: 10 May 2012 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruchi2435

I agree, The writers are doing a great job this far, by showing a psychological aspect, why Adi hates Bedni and thus his reaction. 

@bold Iam also looking forward to see their story taking form, it will be different to see.

Thank you for this post by the way, you hve a good observation. 

Parm.

ruchi2435

Groupbie

ruchi2435

Posted: 10 May 2012 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
Aditya isn't as bad on his side because as a child to go through this dramatic change and seeing his father hanging with bedni and seeing his mother living a shameful life must be tough on him growing up. 

cyrine

cyrine

cyrine

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Indeed, and that is why I believ that Adi is going to bring that change in Sugnis life!
It is because he have this firm belief that Bednis destroys happy marriages, he doesnt know the other side, what a bednio has to go truough, to be without a husband and a sole provider or breadwinner of an entire family. He doesnt see that Takurs, like his father and others are themselves teh reason behind Bedias exicistence,
The truth is bitter, this is going to take time for hm to accept!

Parm.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.