My Hindi/Urdu collection for all of you. :) - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by .SilentPrincess

This is amazing! You're really good. :)) Please do write more.. Btw do you  write shayari?

Thank you, Princess. Is that a pic of you? If yes, you're really pretty, Masha Allah.

Yes, I do write. I have written in the past. I still take some time out of my busy schedule to pen down a few thoughts here and there.

Thank you for your encouraging words. They mean a lot. 😊

Do you also write? If you do, I would like to go through your work, please. 😊
Nope. Its a public forum so nothing personal. That's Rati Pandey an indian telly actress. :))

Oh.. have you written any til now? In urdu?? Could you give me a link?
I'd love to read more from you... please do keep posting stuff. :)

I do write.. but just oneshot's.. I can't write shayari but I love to read them. Or anything in urdu. :)
But I do know someone who writes though.. I love her shayari and writings in genereal... you should read her stuff...

Originally posted by -Desi-IFer-

Honeybunch, I made a mention of you in the chat club today, stating how much I had missed you. πŸ˜ƒ

No probs, you can always ask me whatever doubts you have in your mind.

You're welcome, dear... And actually thanks to you for all the love and encouragement. Hahaha... My jaan is somewhere in the clouds, cuz the last time I checked I could only see her flying in the air. Hahahahaha..

πŸ˜ƒ

That is so sweet of you.. 😳 πŸ˜ƒ .. thanks!

..OK, I will.. but I gotta get back to my studies now.. πŸ˜† Ouch .. will ask later!

and, your welcome!! ..and and and, isnt "that jaan of yours" someone else? ;) .. your confusing mee! πŸ˜†  ..
@SP: Yes, I used to write when I was doing my undergrad. I should have a few poems here and there, along with some freelance work... I will try posting them ASAP. Thank you.

@Angel: Well, Juhi has always been my jaan. For me, she is the perfect combo of beauty, brains, and personality. I love how she carries herself in public. I don't think there's anyone in BW who's talked crap about her.

πŸ˜ƒ Who's your janmean? ☺️
I love your janeman too, Desi..she's so pretty. Talented + beauty, rare combo πŸ˜› .. I swear, I loved her hair in those old movies(QSQTand other movie) .. i wanted my hair to look that curly :(

My jaan-e-man is...

β˜ΊοΈ  ☺️
Originally posted by Angel-likeDevil

I love your janeman too, Desi..she's so pretty. Talented + beauty, rare combo πŸ˜› .. I swear, I loved her hair in those old movies(QSQTand other movie) .. i wanted my hair to look that curly :(

My jaan-e-man is...

β˜ΊοΈ  ☺️

Yeah, it's the curly hair and that cute, girly smile that makes me go bonkers for her. πŸ˜ƒ Honestly, that's a great choice you have. You know why? Cuz Ocean's 11 is a masterpiece. And you won't blv this, whether its a foreign male pageant or a courtroom show, everyone considers G. Clooney as an epitome of good looks, and uses him as a comparative example. Although my favorite foreign actor is Liam Neeson, George Clooney totally rocks!!

πŸ˜ƒ
Daastaan-E-Laila-Majnun

This is a poem dedicated to the eternal love of Laila and Majnun, who were never successful in surviving the world's taunts and hostility against them and their love, but ended up leaving a mark of their love and passion for each other...to only cherish by people later on!

Gaate hain saare taraane abhi, unki mohabbat ke qaayal sabhi
Kaise the woh do deewane suno, unki bhi ik zindagi thi kabhi

Unki hamesha se ik chaah thi, donon ki mazil sar-e-raah thi
Donon ne par khayee thokar badi, ranjeeda nikli badi aah thi

Dushman zamaana tha jo darmiyaan, saanson ki thandi padi garmiyaan
Taale lage phir dilon pe kayi, aur kho gayi unki sab chaabiyaan

Aage suno phir hua kya ghazab, woh zaalim samaan aur woh daur-e-ajab
Dastak diye aaya paighaam-e-maut, na di wajeh koi aur na sabab

Ab woh kahan hain kise kya pata, paayi sazaa jo ke kar di khata
yaadon mein par hain woh taaza tareen, rehmat hui thi na jinpe ata

~Roshan

Uff.. Kya zabardast likha hain. Aapki tehreer ne la-jawab kar diya hain. Bohat he khoob likha... Aur woh bhi ek anokhi muhabbat par.
Amazingly written. Dil ko chuu liya aapne.. :))

.SilentPrincess
Shukirya. Nawazish. Karam. πŸ˜ƒ Aapko pasand aaya hamara kaam, hamari mehnat kaamyaab ho gayi. 😊
πŸ‘desi bhaiya awesome 
πŸ‘πŸΌ great work keep roking 
Munna