Writers Corner

My Hindi/Urdu collection for all of you. :) (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

.SilentPrincess

IF-Rockerz

.SilentPrincess

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 10 May 2012 at 4:23am | IP Logged
This is amazing! You're really good. :)) Please do write more.. Btw do you  write shayari?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

The-Voice

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My Hindi/Urdu collection for all of you. :) (Page 2)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

The-Voice

IF-Sizzlerz

The-Voice

Posted: 10 May 2012 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel-likeDevil

DESSIII! yay you posted yor poems!

They're great from what I understood LOL ..my poor hindi doesnt let me understand a few words Ouch LOL

thanks for sharing Desii.. keep up the work! Clap

BTW..this "jaan" of yours must've been so inspiring to make you go all poetic ;) 

Honeybunch, I made a mention of you in the chat club today, stating how much I had missed you. Big smile

No probs, you can always ask me whatever doubts you have in your mind.

You're welcome, dear... And actually thanks to you for all the love and encouragement. Hahaha... My jaan is somewhere in the clouds, cuz the last time I checked I could only see her flying in the air. Hahahahaha..

Big smile

The-Voice

IF-Sizzlerz

The-Voice

Posted: 10 May 2012 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .SilentPrincess

This is amazing! You're really good. :)) Please do write more.. Btw do you  write shayari?

Thank you, Princess. Is that a pic of you? If yes, you're really pretty, Masha Allah.

Yes, I do write. I have written in the past. I still take some time out of my busy schedule to pen down a few thoughts here and there.

Thank you for your encouraging words. They mean a lot. Smile

Do you also write? If you do, I would like to go through your work, please. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.SilentPrincessAngel-likeDevil

.SilentPrincess

IF-Rockerz

.SilentPrincess

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 10 May 2012 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Nope. Its a public forum so nothing personal. That's Rati Pandey an indian telly actress. :))

Oh.. have you written any til now? In urdu?? Could you give me a link?
I'd love to read more from you... please do keep posting stuff. :)

I do write.. but just oneshot's.. I can't write shayari but I love to read them. Or anything in urdu. :)
But I do know someone who writes though.. I love her shayari and writings in genereal... you should read her stuff...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-likeDevilThe-Voice

Angel-likeDevil

IF-Sizzlerz

Angel-likeDevil

Posted: 10 May 2012 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Desi-IFer-

DESSIII! yay you posted yor poems!

They're great from what I understood LOL ..my poor hindi doesnt let me understand a few words Ouch LOL

thanks for sharing Desii.. keep up the work! Clap

BTW..this "jaan" of yours must've been so inspiring to make you go all poetic ;) 

Honeybunch, I made a mention of you in the chat club today, stating how much I had missed you. Big smile

No probs, you can always ask me whatever doubts you have in your mind.

You're welcome, dear... And actually thanks to you for all the love and encouragement. Hahaha... My jaan is somewhere in the clouds, cuz the last time I checked I could only see her flying in the air. Hahahahaha..

Big smile

That is so sweet of you.. Embarrassed Big smile .. thanks!

..OK, I will.. but I gotta get back to my studies now.. LOL Ouch .. will ask later!

and, your welcome!! ..and and and, isnt "that jaan of yours" someone else? ;) .. your confusing mee! LOL  ..

The-Voice

The-Voice

IF-Sizzlerz

The-Voice

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 4:08am | IP Logged
@SP: Yes, I used to write when I was doing my undergrad. I should have a few poems here and there, along with some freelance work... I will try posting them ASAP. Thank you.

@Angel: Well, Juhi has always been my jaan. For me, she is the perfect combo of beauty, brains, and personality. I love how she carries herself in public. I don't think there's anyone in BW who's talked crap about her.

Big smile Who's your janmean? Blushing

Angel-likeDevil

Angel-likeDevil

IF-Sizzlerz

Angel-likeDevil

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 7:22am | IP Logged
I love your janeman too, Desi..she's so pretty. Talented + beauty, rare combo Tongue .. I swear, I loved her hair in those old movies(QSQTand other movie) .. i wanted my hair to look that curly :(

My jaan-e-man is...

Blushing  Blushing

The-Voice

The-Voice

IF-Sizzlerz

The-Voice

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged

I love your janeman too, Desi..she's so pretty. Talented + beauty, rare combo Tongue .. I swear, I loved her hair in those old movies(QSQTand other movie) .. i wanted my hair to look that curly :(

My jaan-e-man is...

Blushing  Blushing

Yeah, it's the curly hair and that cute, girly smile that makes me go bonkers for her. Big smile Honestly, that's a great choice you have. You know why? Cuz Ocean's 11 is a masterpiece. And you won't blv this, whether its a foreign male pageant or a courtroom show, everyone considers G. Clooney as an epitome of good looks, and uses him as a comparative example. Although my favorite foreign actor is Liam Neeson, George Clooney totally rocks!!

Big smile

Angel-likeDevil

Post Reply New Post

Go to top