Punar Vivah

PayPal ka Papa and Ansh ki Mumma

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

call4angela

call4angela

Posted: 09 May 2012 at 3:20pm | IP Logged

Ok so with everything going on in today's episode, one thing really bothered me. 

Ansh called Yash, Papa, and not Naye Papa or anything but straight up papa.
However, PayPal have issues, major. 
First of all, I have never heard them call Aarti by anything, Mom to door ki baat hai!
Secondly, they dont consider Ansh as their brother at all or his mom and theirs too! This makes me think if they really wanted a Mom afterall. It doesnt seem like it, it was more as if the Schindia parivaar needed a Bahu to taunt and torture so they married Yash off. 
Today's fault (though I hate playing the blame game) is that Yash failed to correct the irrational behavior of PayPal, he has no clue that they are devils in disguise (lol not really), even Aarti was fooled by them! Shocked

The only normal one we have out there is Prateek, How did he come out so sane among that buaji or hers?  I  guess the real problem with MIL is that her views and her attitude is wrong; and many wont agree with me but she is actually a good person, unlike Buaji. 

See, I say that because in Buaji's case, her views and thoughts are what makes her who she is and she acts on them but is not tolerant of any otherviews. But MIL actually has a chance at redemption. Yes, she did seem kind of worried today that Ansh was gone, the onyl problem again, she was worried but not terrfied for his safety, like our Maa (Gupta? parivaar.)

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mitriNandita1970piyushiash91Awari_MaanFastFuriousgirlpickachu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PayPal ka Papa and Ansh ki Mumma" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Savz_Startling

IF-Sizzlerz

Savz_Startling

Posted: 09 May 2012 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
ya bua,gaya3 ,casanova they ve attitude probs , they need immediate attention as they r making another one like them i.e second girl of yash. ansh n first girl of yash are normal kids. hope yash realise soon n take charge of his second daughter first before it's too late. ansh is normal kid, let him grow.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

call4angelaFastFuriousgirlpickachu

FastFuriousgirl

IF-Sizzlerz

FastFuriousgirl

Posted: 09 May 2012 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Savz_uniqueblis

ya bua,gaya3 ,casanova they ve attitude probs , they need immediate attention as they r making another one like them i.e second girl of yash. ansh n first girl of yash are normal kids. hope yash realise soon n take charge of his second daughter first before it's too late. ansh is normal kid, let him grow.

agreed with you Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

call4angela

sexyheels

sexyheels

Posted: 09 May 2012 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
you're right MIL isn't a bad person she has attitute problems and she's too much about what people would think and propriety

bua ji on the other hand is just a negative character she's a meethi churi 

at least MIL is all that in front so you know that you should be aware of her

bua ji...is another story she's the one filling up Palak Payal about the step mom and step bro

and i really think Yash's oldest as in Palak needs some tight whipping  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

call4angelapickachu

call4angela

call4angela

Posted: 09 May 2012 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sexyheels

you're right MIL isn't a bad person she has attitute problems and she's too much about what people would think and propriety

bua ji on the other hand is just a negative character she's a meethi churi 

at least MIL is all that in front so you know that you should be aware of her

bua ji...is another story she's the one filling up Palak Payal about the step mom and step bro

and i really think Yash's oldest as in Palak needs some tight whipping  

Exactly! With MIL, whatever is on her mind, she says it which Cassanova doesnt like...and that's the problem! Cassanova is the main culprit here, his and his views. I guess on the villain meter, Buaji ranks the highest with plain meaness, and then comes our FIL for his stick up views about male domination and female subordination. and then come MIL, for her non-resilience to stand up for the right thing in front of her husband and also for not being a little understanding towards Aarti and Ansh. Like if she wanted, she could tell Casanova that she doesnt mind/think there's anything wrong with Paridhi working (which I dont think she did) but she didnt and she chose to conform to Cassanova's views. 

PAyPal need immediate disclosure of their resentment towards Ansh and closure on who they think Aarti is and their relationship with them. Ansh just needs love from other family member and especially his sister Aarti also needs security in her relationship with Yash. And Yash needs to spend more time with Aarti and understand her!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pickachu

ash91

IF-Rockerz

ash91

Posted: 09 May 2012 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by call4angela

Ok so with everything going on in today's episode, one thing really bothered me. 

Ansh called Yash, Papa, and not Naye Papa or anything but straight up papa.
However, PayPal have issues, major. 
First of all, I have never heard them call Aarti by anything, Mom to door ki baat hai!
Secondly, they dont consider Ansh as their brother at all or his mom and theirs too! This makes me think if they really wanted a Mom afterall. It doesnt seem like it, it was more as if the Schindia parivaar needed a Bahu to taunt and torture so they married Yash off. 
Today's fault (though I hate playing the blame game) is that Yash failed to correct the irrational behavior of PayPal, he has no clue that they are devils in disguise (lol not really), even Aarti was fooled by them! Shocked

The only normal one we have out there is Prateek, How did he come out so sane among that buaji or hers?  I  guess the real problem with MIL is that her views and her attitude is wrong; and many wont agree with me but she is actually a good person, unlike Buaji. 

See, I say that because in Buaji's case, her views and thoughts are what makes her who she is and she acts on them but is not tolerant of any otherviews. But MIL actually has a chance at redemption. Yes, she did seem kind of worried today that Ansh was gone, the onyl problem again, she was worried but not terrfied for his safety, like our Maa (Gupta? parivaar.)

bang on!!! something that i noticed when Palak spoke today on asking about Ansh was "maine socha ki USKI mamma usko le gayi" or something along the same lines...but the word that caught my attention was 'uski mamma'...its PayPal who have actually not accepted Aarthi and Ansh...on the other hand i feel that Ansh would readily accept to be friends with them if they choose to be friendly with him...

Buaji is the most evil member of the family...enough to poison the ears of the senior Scindhiya's...Gayathri can be easily maskafyd just like Paridhi does to her or rather the lady has emotions though she acts strict in her demeanour...but Bua is something else...she's gonna be a big threat to Aarthi in future...Ouch

call4angelapickachu

call4angela

call4angela

Posted: 09 May 2012 at 10:53pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]
.but Bua is something else...she's gonna be a big threat to Aarthi in future...Ouch
[/QUOTE]

So true...when I read that, I thought of the day when ArYa are in love and somehow the issue regarding Prashant comes up then what will happen. I feel like she'll be there to jeopardize them...

ash91pickachu

Shashi1984

IF-Dazzler

Shashi1984

Posted: 10 May 2012 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Yeah, agree with you.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.