Kya karoon O ladies main hun aadat se majbor (SID) - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by spriyanka297

sid ka rohit mehra ka avtaar and roli ka mumbai trip avtaar very cute nd innocent... inka look aise hi hona chahiye...  

Yupz totally agreed πŸ˜Š
With the exception Roli most of the women seem to be impressed and in love with Sid. I am looovvving Sid's new look.
Are sid ko bolo aadat badle warna iss IPL khatam hone se pehle hum logon ka wicket le lega... rashmi sharma making the right moves finally... and sid bhi har ball pe chakke pe chakka mar raha hai... little footage given to him and he is scoring like sachin tendulkar... change in looks 10 on 10.. Sid looking hotter than the hottest... acting department 10on 10... Agar sid ko vidya balan of the dirty picture dekh le toh bolegi... manishis entertainment entertainment and entertainmenttt...
Originally posted by prerna18

Are sid ko bolo aadat badle warna iss IPL khatam hone se pehle hum logon ka wicket le lega... rashmi sharma making the right moves finally... and sid bhi har ball pe chakke pe chakka mar raha hai... little footage given to him and he is scoring like sachin tendulkar... change in looks 10 on 10.. Sid looking hotter than the hottest... acting department 10on 10... Agar sid ko vidya balan of the dirty picture dekh le toh bolegi... manishis entertainment entertainment and entertainmenttt...

WOOOWww exactly πŸ˜†
i was impressed 99% with sid new avatar but yeh toh reshmi sharma hai na jo kuch aur dekhana cahti hai hume jo hum nehi dekhna cahti hain😑.sid was looking super cool and we all thought he will be now this avatar but no reshmi sharma aisa thodi na hone dengi😑😑😑😑.
       are dear cvs keya problem hain aapko sid ko lekar ?aap logone show toh humare liye banati hai  na ?toh humari baat shunlije plz give sid some nice dress ...😭😭😭😭   ...aajtak meine aur koi show mei nehi dekha businessmen aisa check shirt pehenke office jate  .kamse kam office ke time toh official dress de sakti hai na baad mein jitna cahiye check shirt de dije πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•.

i understand he is 24 but still anisha ke saath ussko aaplogone hot look diya aur baad mei phir se wohi not fair😭😭😭😭😭😭.
Originally posted by aoishi_2006

i was impressed 99% with sid new avatar but yeh toh reshmi sharma hai na jo kuch aur dekhana cahti hai hume jo hum nehi dekhna cahti hain😑.sid was looking super cool and we all thought he will be now this avatar but no reshmi sharma aisa thodi na hone dengi😑.
       are dear cvs keya problem hain aapko sid ko lekar ?aap logone show toh humare liye banati hai  na ?toh humari baat shunlije plz give sid some nice dress ...😭   ...aajtak meine aur koi show mei nehi dekha businessmen aisa check shirt pehenke office jate  .kamse kam office ke time toh official dress de sakti hai na baad mein jitna cahiye check shirt de dije πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•.

i understand he is 24 but still anisha ke saath ussko aaplogone hot look diya aur baad mei phir se wohi not fair😭.

🀣 finally i have someone agree with me... i know sid rocks in any clothes and even without them😳 but that doesn't mean they give him one look everywhere... and the biggest disaster was that funny looking dress the first time when he goes to meet anisha that red cap was just too funny🀣 the stylist needs o do nothing less than drown in some chullu bhar pani... diamond (sid) pe koi coal samajhna and coal daalna toh koi ask ke cvs se seekhe...🀒
agree with you diyajoshi that red cap was so funny otherwise he was super and thats why i said 99% hahahhahaha.reshmi ji ko designer ko fashion ko bare mei keya pata aur keya nehi pata yeh toh mein nehi janti hoon par he need to do something with sid dresses πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• now im tired to see him everytimes with same kind of shirt .CVS plz its a huge request from all rosid fan plz plz plzzz  give sid some hot look like 8th may2012  but plz dont give jigar(from SNS) style because that dress suited him .are keya problem hain aapko paas paisa nehi hai keya?
i agree with you... i wish our lady killer manish stays aadat se majboor and keeps charming us the way he always does... he is too sexy and stylish... and he has the coolest attitude and walk... he is a true rockstar...❀️
i completely agreed with u  EstrellaNijam  , manish abhi jitna dashing lagata hain utna pehle kisi serial main nahi lagta tha.. roli and sid r very sweet and both complete eachother so they r unique couple...  
Originally posted by EstrellaNijam

Picture #14 is the best.  (love you lifeisloving for the last pic πŸ˜ƒ)

Manish has acted in many shows, but he has never been so dashing (to me) before.

So I think, Rosid roockks only for ROSID, only in ROSID, only as ROSID.

Without Sid, Roli is deficient, and without Roli, Sid is incomplete.

ROSID is  made in heaven.
Even if one day, suddenly hell appears before them, ROSID will turn it into a paradise.πŸ‘

That's how powerful when they are together.
They are nothing for me when they are not together...

Estrella the real word is killer πŸ˜Š he is killer these days πŸ˜‰ dunno how i will survive his looks till the end... i hope i may not die due to his looks πŸ˜