Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

pooja123456

Goldie

pooja123456

Posted: 09 May 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
I am as a girl as old as raavi and i stay in mumbai...i am from a affluent family of mumbai thus i have bodygaurs to take care of me and keep an eye on me.I understand that jeet does not earn a lot however when he knows wat his daughter is going through, he should keep some sort of security for her.
I think paarents should keep security of these children as they may fall into trouble.Infact my parents too watch this show and they have increased my security after seeing this.I feel that shows  shall show more reality and sense so that the audience can appeal to it more.
They shall start keeping some security for their children...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "parents caring-Jeet towards Raavi" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NimbuMirchi

IF-Rockerz

NimbuMirchi

Posted: 09 May 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
how old are you?? Smile

Besides there are crores of Girls in India... and if everyone start having body guards... Wacko then I guess no other boy will be left to Line Marofy the girls... LOLLOL

Jokes apart, I have grown up in India.. middle class family... used to go out... with friends, alone.. sometime used to come late after sunset... Smile I have never felt scared.. without even Body-guards... guess what... My Parents made me strong enough to take care of myselfBig smile

Rather hiring Body-Guards, What if Jeet-Pinky make Raavi Strong, Confident and Smart enough to handle such type of boys without getting into trouble... Thumbs Up Doesn't that sound affordable... Cool

Edited by Sachi16 - 09 May 2012 at 2:09pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

gbala9SheIsTheOnebasket_101S.H.I.E.L.D.bsingapuryShwets1502arti07pickachu

bsingapury

IF-Sizzlerz

bsingapury

Posted: 09 May 2012 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sachi16

how old are you?? Smile

Besides there are crores of Girls in India... and if everyone start having body guards... Wacko then I guess no other boy will be left to Line Marofy the girls... LOLLOL

Jokes apart, I have grown up in India.. middle class family... used to go out... with friends, alone.. sometime used to come late after sunset... Smile I have never felt scared.. without even Body-guards... guess what... My Parents made me strong enough to take care of myselfBig smile

Rather hiring Body-Guards, What if Jeet-Pinky make Raavi Strong, Confident and Smart enough to handle such type of boys without getting into trouble... Thumbs Up Doesn't that sound affordable... Cool

Very well said...
when i was young and teenage we have dealt with this kind of road side romeos whom you find at every corner of streets very well...

and those experiences actually make us strong and confident that we are able to solve our own problem rather remaining dependent on some one else's help

this is just small part of growing up because this kind of wolves you will encounter everywhere...not only streets but in your house, offices everywhere...if you have that power and strength you can defeat thema nd face them

its like not only this problem but any problem in your life
now i have teenage girl and i always teach her how to remain smart and sharp and constant on alert how to protect herself...it not only applies to girls it applies to boys also as now a days boys also victimised..

they have raised very good topic...how kids should not hide things and same time how parents should teach their kids to face problem and same time help them when they need help...to protect their kids...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Luv4gamesS.H.I.E.L.D.NimbuMirchiShwets1502

NimbuMirchi

IF-Rockerz

NimbuMirchi

Posted: 10 May 2012 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Agree with You bsingapury.. Smile

They have also raised a Point where Girls are Expected to speak and not to be silent.. Approve

If only in the beginning Raavi would have Ignored that Guy and Politely but with Firmness would have said... I am not interested... then matter wouldn't have been worsed... Smile more than anyone Girls needs to be strong... coz everyday we hear news of Girl's harassement... and We cannot stop going out... but Girls needs to be Extra Careful and Smart... Approve

I liked Jeet's Dialogue Yesterday...

He said... "We are not able to provide you Good & Safe Society... So, You Girls now have to be strong to Protect YourselfThumbs Up "

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

S.H.I.E.L.D.bsingapuryShwets1502arti07

pooja123456

Goldie

pooja123456

Posted: 10 May 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sachi16

how old are you?? Smile

I am 15 yrs and am staying in mumbai,,,,,,,,,i agree with u till sum extent but mayb i think this way coz i am from a high class indian family with a business background...I have been brought up lyk dat...as all my demands have been fulfilled by servants and body gaurds doing my work and money buying all my happiness...I just thought of sharing my thoughts regarding this topic!!!

arti07

IF-Sizzlerz

arti07

Posted: 10 May 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pooja123456

I am as a girl as old as raavi and i stay in mumbai...i am from a affluent family of mumbai thus i have bodygaurs to take care of me and keep an eye on me.I understand that jeet does not earn a lot however when he knows wat his daughter is going through, he should keep some sort of security for her.
I think paarents should keep security of these children as they may fall into trouble.Infact my parents too watch this show and they have increased my security after seeing this.I feel that shows  shall show more reality and sense so that the audience can appeal to it more.

hmmm thats great so ur parents increased the security after watching the show.Embarrassed...but what will happen if ur parent watches bodyguardWink just wonderingWink 

anyways bless ur star girl but in india ppl ppl secure a child future by giving her quality education, making her learn valuesboositng her confidence and self respect its more than enough...trust me this secuirty far best than hiring the bodyguard and then there is something called police departmentEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NimbuMirchi

bsingapury

IF-Sizzlerz

bsingapury

Posted: 10 May 2012 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
pooja i am not sure what to say...blessed your star or you have been made handicaped.

as body guard could help you on streets and visible problems like from outsiders...but there are many aspect of life where one has to strugle by oneself without any protection..and those are experiences of life that shape us what we become in future. REality of world is far more scarry and troubling as Jit said to Raavi...and i feel he was right one important thing parents could do is teach their kids to stand up for themselves on their own foot without any support

anyways its your life and i have no right but i was only talking on general view..so no offence...

Edited by bsingapury - 10 May 2012 at 6:26pm

Luv4games

Goldie

Luv4games

Posted: 10 May 2012 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pooja123456

so you want every parent to hire a bodyguard... it is india not some War zone..comon... Yes the situation is bad... but i dont think that bad...
you just have to take neccesary steps.. u dont need a bodyguard...
and thanks for showing off

Post Reply New Post

Go to top